剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
你是全球总裁
You're the global CEO.
我相信你不会通过担忧来评判我
I trust that you will judge me not on your fears
而是等时机到了 看我的成果
but on my results when the time comes.
一月
二月
三月
一月 二月 三月 四月
纽约伦敦投资银行
电子签章 马西莫·鲁杰罗
马西莫·鲁杰罗
马西莫 现在几点
Massimo, what time is it ?
你 埃莉诺和奥利弗 明早七点半冷库见
I want you, Eleanor and Oliver in the freezer. Seven thirty.
马西莫来电 七点半紧急会议 卡里姆
-你还好吧 -还好 就是要迟到了
- Hey, you okay? - Yes, just running late.
-泰隆睡过头了 -又睡过头
- Tyrone overslept. - Again?
你还记得今天要送他上学吧
Remember you're taking him to school today?
今天我在医院值班
It's my shift at the hospital.
对 对 小托 你觉得...
Oh yeah, yeah. Toy, do you think...
不用问 想都别想
Don't even think about asking.
小泰 快点 我们得走了
Ty! Come on, we gotta go now.
进来 哥们
Come in, man.
你在干嘛 这是什么
What are you doing? Huh? What is this?
校服太蠢了 我的朋友都在笑我
Stupid uniform. All my friends are laughing at me.
那他们就算不上你的朋友了 不是吗
Yeah, well then they're not your friends, are they?
这个学校要好得多 对吧
This is a much better school, hm?
系鞋带
Do your laces.
不要
Don't!
-这他妈怎么回事 -还给我
- What the actual fuck? - Give it back!
-你带这个干嘛 -不是我的
- What are you carrying this for? - It's not mine.
-那是谁的 -一个朋友的
- Then whose is it? - It's a friend's.
-他不想带着这个被抓 -哪个朋友 看着我
- He did not want to get caught with it. - Which friend? Look at me!
你知道这个可以用来干什么吗
Do you know what this could have been used for?
你以为我不明白吗
You think I don't understand?
你以为我没经历过这些吗
You think I ain't been through this?
你不该堕落成这样 打起精神来
You're better that this! Pick up.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们要搬出这个房♥子 不惜一切代价
We need to get out of this estate. Whatever it takes.
早上7:30
好 这些出了这个房♥间都不许再提 明白吗
OK, none of these leaves this room. Understand?
这些是在艾德死后 从他的遗物中找到的
This was found among Ed's belongings, after he died.
-你怎么拿到的 -你不知道为好
- How did you get it? - It's better you don't know.
看上去像是分类账 合成CDO的
It looks like some kind of ledger, synthetic CDO's.
520亿美元 签了我的名字
Fifty-two billion dollars, signed in my name.
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
没别的问题 就是我没有签过
Apart from the fact that I did not sign it.
怎么 有人伪造了你的电子签名吗
What, someone forged your digital signature?
-显然是 -该资产下跌了吗
- Apparently. - Have the assets tanked?
从已找到的数据看 表面上没有
On the surface, no, for the founded,
但后来我回溯得更深
but then I looked deeper
找到了2009年10月第一个付款日期
back to the first pay date in October 2009.
在那2.5亿美元的股息入账之前的一个小时
In the hour leading up to a 250 million dollar dividend.
-看看发生了什么 -纽伦行支付了其他交易
- Look what happens... - NYL pay out other transactions.
-总金额是 -2.5亿美元
- Amounting to... - Two hundred and fifty million dollars.
每个月 都在同一天
Every month. The same day!
相同的金额 每个月都是如此
The same amount. Every fucking month.
纽伦行在进进出出反复转移资金
NYL is moving money in and out,
但很显然没人得到任何好处
but apparently nobody gains anything.
这不可能是巧合
No way that's a coincidence.
我需要你们找出这笔钱的来源
I need you to find out where this money is coming from,
以及去向
and who it's going to.
你觉得这事和艾德为什么被杀有关吗
Do you think this has something to do with why Ed was murdered?
你从今早起床就一言不发
You haven't uttered a word since you got up this morning.
杰里米·斯通豪斯昨晚来了
Jeremy Stonehouse was here last night.
他很担心汉斯
He's worried about Hans.
-你也很担心 -他还很担心马西莫
- So are you. - He's also worried about Massimo.
他认为你该趁之前有机会的时候
He thinks you should have taken Massimo out
干掉马西莫
when you had the chance.
我现在把他关在笼子里
I'm keeping him caged at the moment.
但马西莫这样的人 总会想方设法找到出路
But men like Massimo, he'll find a way out, one way or the other.
然后呢
And then?
我会做我该做的事
I'll do what I have to do.
现在的问题是
Now the problem is
如果你是"猪"国之一
if you are one of the PIIGS countries
你借不到任何钱
you can't borrow for any money,
随着柏林和布鲁塞尔就债务逃避计划展开对峙
欧元区出现分♥裂♥
因为其实你已经
because ultimately you are essentially
不再属于贷款者俱乐部受欢迎成员
no longer a welcome member of the borrowers club!
-奥利弗在哪里 -我不知道 我给他发过短♥信♥了
- Where is Oliver? - I dont know. I texted him.
-幸好他没来 -你为什么这样说
- Just as well he didn't come. - Why do you say that?
他昨天把所有时间都花在拍保罗马屁上
He spent all his time yesterday brownnosing Paul.
我们昨天看见他俩一起去俱乐部喝酒了
We saw the two of them together at the club, drinking.
这件事仅限我们三个人知道
Let's keep this between the three of us.
抱歉 我不得不送泰隆去他的新学校
Sorry, I had to take Tyrone to his new school.
我错过了什么吗
What did I miss?
只是一些有关希腊的新话题 没什么重要的
Some new talk about Greece. Nothing much.
你被跟踪了
马西莫 如果不是你 我不会在这里
Massimo, I wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for you.
我永远不会忘记这点
I will never forget that.
非常感谢
Much appreciated.
别等待
请先咨♥询♥我们
-他跟踪我多久了 -从你离开他的公♥寓♥时
- How long has he been following me? - Since you left his flat.
天啊 你在我上这辆公交车前就可以告诉我
Oh god. You could have told me before I got this fucking bus.
你本该注意到的 你变得松懈了 索菲娅
You could have noticed. You're getting sloppy, Sofia.
是我拉马西莫入伙的 不是吗
I got Massimo inside, haven't I!
马西莫除了他自己 哪边都不帮
Massimo is not on anybody's side but his own.
-你也一样 -你什么意思
- Neither are you. - Excuse me?
我们是一伙的 不是吗
We are on the same side! Aren't we?
是的 我只是有点精神恍惚 好吗
Yes. I'm just a little bit strung out, OK?
我们就快成功了
We're so close.
你认为那份文件
You think that CDO...
是艾德·斯图尔特被杀的原因吗
was the reason why Ed Stewart was killed?
你就死死粘着马西莫
You just stick like glue to Massimo.
直到他替我们找出答案
Until he finds out for us.
你觉得你可以做到吗
You think you can do that?
别再精力不集中
Without losing focus?
该死的
Fucking hell!
纽伦行来电
你不能永远躲着 我们迟早得给他个答案
我需要时间来思考
摩根先生 我试了贝克先生所有私人号♥码
Mr. Morgan, I have tried all of Mr. Becker's personal lines
但没一个有人接听
but none of them pick up.
继续打
Keep trying.
进来吧
Come on in.
请关上门
Can you close the door.
昨天西班牙银行的事干得好
Nice work on the Spanish banks yesterday.
-谢谢 -我有另一份工作给你
- Thank you. - I have another job for you.
我希望你给莱茵塔勒银行建一个仓位
I want you to build up a position on Rheinthaler Bank.
他们是我们的合伙伙伴
They are our partner.
你为什么要对付他们
Why do you want to move against them?
他们的地位不是一成不变的
Their position is unsustainable.
这不就是我们的作用吗 维持合作银行
That's what we do with partner banks, we sustain them.
这次不行
Not this time.
那你怎么不让你的新交易所主管来做
So why don't you get your new head of trading to do it.
他不是你
He is not you.
你想打瘸德国
You're looking to cripple the Germans.
妮娜就在楼下 一起吃午餐吗
Nina is downstairs. Care to join us for lunch?
我最好还是去处理此事
I'd better get to work on this.
及时向我汇报工作进展
Let me know how you get on.
卡里姆 来冷库见我们
你找到了什么
What have you got?
模式是 这2.5亿美元
The pattern is that $250 million
每月从多个离岸账户中取出
gets taken out of various offshore accounts each month.
那里的财务透明度是零
Where financial transparency goes to die.
幸运的是 这些账户同属于一家
By a stroke of luck they were incorporated
律师事务所
by the same legal firm.
这些钱最终全部通过塞浦路斯
They all ended up getting routed through Cyprus
被转到英属维尔京群岛
to the British Virgin Islands.
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表