剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
-带我见杰里米·斯通豪斯 -没门
- Get me to Jeremy Stonehouse. - No way.
不要低估投资欧元的政♥治♥资本
Do not underestimate the amount of political capital,
对其的投资量...
that has been invested in the Euro...
马里奥·德拉吉声称欧洲央行将
Mario Draghi signal that ECB will take out
西班牙和意大利...
Spain and Italy to...
安吉拉·默克尔表示
Angela Merkel saying:
纳斯达克期指
德国致力于采取
Germany was committed to
一切可能的措施拯救欧元
doing everything necessary to save the Euro.
你在哪 索菲娅
-请跟我来 -什么事
- Could you come with me please? - What for?
请来吧
Just come, please.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
去见常务董事 先生
The executive boardrom, sir.
鲁杰罗先生
Mr. Ruggero!
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
不饿 谢谢
No, thank you.
请坐
Please take a seat.
可以的话我站着就行
I'll stand if that's alright.
鲁杰罗先生 你成功地在多米尼克·摩根
Mr. Ruggero, that was quite a victory defeating Dominic Morgan,
他自己的游戏中打败他
beating him at his own game and clearing what,
并且净赚了四亿英镑
four hundred million pounds doing it?
奥利弗·哈里斯买♥♥的那些债券
Oliver Harris bought those bonds.
他是遵照你的指示
Then he did so at your direction.
要知道 哈里斯全告诉我们了 马西莫
You see, Harris has told us everything, Massimo.
包括你查了多米尼克妻子的来访记录
Including your inquiry into Dominic's wife,
你向警♥察♥述说的证词
the statement you made to the police.
如果你叫我来是为了解雇我 已经太迟了
If you called me here to fire me, you are too late.
恰恰相反 我低估了你 马西莫
On the contrary. I underestimated you, Massimo.
算是我对一个来自地中海国家的人
Call it some Anglo-Saxon prejudice
持有的盎格鲁-撒克逊偏见
against a man from a Mediterranean country.
是我的错
My mistake.
但同一个错误 我不会犯两次
But I never make the same mistake twice.
我希望你返回银行
I would like you to return to the bank.
我对做我之前的工作不感兴趣
I'm not interested in my old job.
我不是要给你那份工作
I'm not offering it.
我希望你做总裁
I had in mind, CEO.
在想什么
Penny for your thoughts?
多米尼克说我会输
Dominic told me I'd lost.
说欧洲央行不会插手
That the central bank wouldn't intervene.
那是杰里米·斯通豪斯想让他这么认为
That's what Jeremy Stonehouse led him to believe.
为什么斯通豪斯会对多米尼克撒谎
Why would Stonehouse lie to Dominic?
杰里米从不想让欧元瓦解
Jeremy never believed in destroying the euro.
而且他们之间没什么感情
And there was no love lost between them.
这是杰里米
This was Jeremy's chance to
彻底除掉多米尼克的机会
get rid of Dominic once and for all.
他给了我多米尼克的工作
He offered me Dominic's job.
-你很意外吗 -你不意外吗
- You surprised? - You're not?
你觉得他会毁了你 而不是提拔你
You thought he would try to crush you, not promote you.
-对 -你该明白
- Yes. - You should know,
多米尼克的所作所为不是为了银行
that what Dominic did wasn't for the bank.
那是为了谁
Then who was it for?
算是个俱乐部吧
A sort of club,
一群有着高度爱国主义精神的
a group of like-minded people
志趣相投的人
with a high sense of patriotism.
我们自称为"十三楼"
We call ourselves the "Thirteenth Floor."
而你是其中的一员
You're one of them?
我觉得最好是震撼船身而非让它沉没
I thought it better to rock the boat, not to sink it.
至于多米尼克的方法
And as for Dominic's methods.
他不该把凯莉牵扯进来
He should never have got Carrie mixed up in this.
抱歉 马西莫
I'm sorry, Massimo.
小托 你在干什么
Toy? What are you doing?
我看起来在干什么 我要走了
What does it look like? I'm leaving.
我今天有大新闻 你想听吗
I've got some big news today! You wanna hear it??
不太想
Not really.
他们提供给我一份新工作
They offered me a contract.
他们想让我 他们想让我当交易员
They want me to be... they want me to be a trader.
为你开心 奥利弗 真的为你开心
I'm happy for you, Oliver. Really, I am.
但我得走了
But, I gotta go.
听我说 我不会接受的
Look, I'm ... I'm not gonna take it.
除非你觉得我们应该接受
Not unless you think we should.
我们
We?
什么时候开始我们要一起做决定了
Since when do we start making decisions...
对不起 对不起 等等
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, just a moment...
你干什么
What? What are you doing?
我早就该这么做了
Something I should have done a long time ago.
找到了 好了
That's it! OK. So...
我需要你发挥下想象力 好吗
I need to, I need you to use your imagination, okay?
这不是你所梦想的画面 但我已经这么做了
This isn't what it looks like, but it is what it looks like.
拉托娅·帕丽斯·泰勒
Latoya... Paris Taylor
我爱你
I love you.
我知道自己在干什么 我知道
I know what I'm gonna do... I know...
我配不上你 我真的配不上你
And I don't deserve you. I really don't deserve you.
但除了你
But there is no one else that
我不想跟其他任何人共度余生
I would rather spend the rest of my life with.
我会为你成为一个更好的人
And I'll be a better man for you.
请再给我一次机会
Please just give me another chance.
真的对不起 我爱你
I'm so sorry. I love you.
弗洛勒斯小姐
Miss Flores.
-我们想单独待一会儿 -好的 先生
- I would like to be alone. - Of course, sir.
我很担心你
I was worried.
你看新闻了吗
Have you seen the news?
你拯救了欧洲 恭喜
You rescued Europe. Congratulations.
你该感到开心
You should be happy.
我确实开心
I am happy.
刚才那些人为什么来
Why were those guys here?
我要接手多米尼克的职位了
I'm taking Dominic's place.
明早我就会被任命为执行总裁
I'll be named CEO in the morning.
-总有人要接替他 为什么不能是我 -为何不呢
- Someone's got to take the job. Why not me? - Why not?
我能改变现状 让一切重回正轨 但我需要你
I can fix things. I can make things right. But I need you.
我们能纠正过去 一起改变
We can make things right, together.
我知道是你害死了我哥哥
I know you got my brother killed.
我不是之前那个人了 你也知道
I am not the man I used to be. And you know it.
你知道 因为你和我在一起
You know it, because you were with me.
我们在一起啊
We were together,
而且我能让一切变好 但我需要你在我身边
and I can make things right, but I need you on my side.
我真的需要你在我身边
I really need you on my side.
如果你在正确的一边 你就会和他们对着干
If you were on the right side, you'd be fighting them.
而不是成为他们的一员
Not becoming one of them.
但你就是这样的人 一直如此 恶魔
But that's who you are. That's who you always were. A devil.
我会用尽我的全部力量来摧毁你
I'm going to do everything in my power to destroy you.
失踪的文件 担♥保♥债务凭证
The missing document. The CDO.
-怎么了 -还在她手里
- What about it? - She still has it.
你别找她麻烦 听到了吗
You ought to leave her alone. Understand me?
晚安
Goodnight.
我不希望事情这样结束
I didn't mean for it to end this way.
你当然不希望
Of course you didn't.
一直以来你都没搞懂自己在玩什么游戏
This whole time you never understood the game you were playing.
这不是游戏
It's not a game.
谢谢
你要用它干什么
这不仅是在于赚钱 马西莫
This isn't just about making money, Massimo.
他们付钱给我们管理权力
They are paying us to manage power.
-维持西方现有秩序 -你太看得起自己了
- To preserve the western world. - You flatter yourself.
我们畅游在金融的海洋里
We swim in the waters of Finance,
所以我们是知道的鱼
that makes us the fish in the know.
所以我们肩负着替不知道的人做决定的责任
That creates an obligaton to act on behalf of those who can not.
你只是让自己和纽约的朋友赚得盆满钵满
You acted to enrich yourself and your friends back in New York.
这行有秩序
There is an order.
基于美元的统治地位
Based on the primacy of the American dollar.
虽然不完美
It isn't perfect.
而且很多时候不公平
And, God knows, it isn't always fair.
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表