剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表
文件大小为0
对 被删了
Yes, it's been erased.
零
-你能查到是谁删的吗 -也许吧 需要点时间
- Can you tell who erased it? - Maybe. It'll be a little time.
-你要再把电脑拿回来 -其实还在我手里
- You need to get it back. - Actually I still have it.
好
Good.
是 我是保罗
Yeah, it's Paul...
艾德的电脑 里面还有别的东西
Ed's computer. There was something else...
-我要叫保罗回来吗 -不用 没关系
- Should I get Paul back? - No it's ok.
有人登进了艾德的电脑 在他死亡后两小时
Someone logged into Ed's laptop, two hours after he died.
他删除了一个文件夹 里面有我的名字
He deleted a single file. There was my name on it.
文件名 马西莫·鲁杰罗 已删除
文件名就是"马西莫·鲁杰罗"
It was called "Massimo Ruggero".
艾德怎么会有以你命名的文件夹
Why would Ed have a file under your name?
博尔顿 骑士桥
万斯先生来了
Mr. Vance is here.
失陪一下 马上回来
Excuse me. It'll be a minute.
-什么事 -希拉里·梅森
- Yeah? - Hilary Mason.
《卫报》记者
From The Guardian.
我追踪她的手♥机♥在马里波恩的一家酒吧
I track her phone to a pub in Marylebone.
马西莫一定从艾德华的电脑上找到了什么
Massimo must have retrieved something from Edward's laptop.
如果这份报告被曝光
If this report sees the light of day,
这个银行 所有的一切
this bank, everything...
你知道我在说什么吧
You know what I'm saying?
-你好 黑舰投资 -请找李安盛
- Hello, Black Ship Investments. - Li Acheng, please.
-请问您是哪位 -多米尼克·摩根
- Who is calling, please? - Dominic Morgan.
请稍等 摩根先生
One moment, Mr. Morgan.
多米尼克
Dominic.
李 我知道你和马西莫·鲁杰罗聊过了
Li. I understand you've been talking to Massimo Ruggero.
-斯图尔特太太 -你来干什么
- Mrs. Stuart. - What are you doing here?
我来致以慰问
I came to offer my condolences.
送花就行了
Flowers would have been fine.
我想和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
五分钟就好 拜托了
Just five minutes. Please.
-你丈夫的事我很难过 -你说过了
- I am so sorry about your husband. - You've already said that!
我是说
I mean...
所以你来救赎自己愧疚的良心 真高尚啊
So you've come to absolve your guilty conscience, how noble.
斯图尔特太太
Mrs. Stuart...
艾德和我...我们有过意见不合
Ed and me... we had our differences.
但我们都想得到那个职位
But we both wanted that promotion...
艾德才不在乎你的破宝贝升职
Ed didn't give a toss about your precious bloody promotion.
-什么 -我不能告诉警♥察♥
- What? - I couldn't tell the police.
我失去了我的股票期权
I'd have lost my stock options.
-价值数百万 -不能告诉警♥察♥什么
- Millions worth. - Couldn't tell the police what?
艾德拒绝了那个工作 因为他从纽伦行辞职了
Ed turned down the job because he resigned from NYL.
他不干了 他想重新拥有自己的生活
He was quitting the business. He wanted his life back.
你没有孩子吧 鲁杰罗先生
You don't have children, do you, Mr. Ruggero?
-没有 -别要
- No. - Don't.
干这行会毁了家庭
This business destroys families.
它会毁了你的灵魂 再毁了你的生活
It takes your soul, then it takes your life.
我该对孩子们说什么呢
What am I supposed to say to the children?
我该怎么对他们说 爸爸去世了
How I'm supposed to explain that their Dad is dead
因为一个该死的银行
because of a fucking bank?
对不起 我不会接受你的道歉
So I'm sorry, I won't accept your apology.
你无缘无故地报复我丈夫 现在他死了
You retaliate against my husband for nothing and now he's dead.
你的五分钟结束了
Your five minutes're up.
他现在正式迟到了 你说呢
I'd say he is officially late now, wouldn't you?
就给我一分钟 好吗
Just give me a minute. Okay?
索菲娅·弗洛勒斯来电
骑士头酒吧
早上好 又是一个历史性的早晨
Good morning. Another historic morning...
早上好
Good morning.
今早伦敦爆出了一些重大新闻
Some big story is breaking this morning in the city...
我们从《卫报》开始
Let's start with The Guardian...
有几家报纸只在试用无铅印刷...
Several newspapers are running with no lead...
无法确定美国正在发生着什么
What is happening in the United States is very uncertain.
有好消息吗
Any good news?
我听说你查了艾德的电脑
I hear you had a look at Ed's computer.
我只是想查找他的真正死因
Just wanted to find what really drove him to suicide.
找到想要的了吗
And did you put your mind at ease?
我只发现有人在我之前找到了那台电脑
All I found was that someone got to the computer before me.
你没告诉我艾德·斯图尔特辞职了
You didn't tell me Ed Stuart resigned.
-我是在保护你 -是的 一如既往
- I was protecting you. - Right. Like always.
我知道
I understand.
你没有得到这份工作 你在寻找答案
You didn't get the job and you're looking for answers.
艾德死后几小时 你就清除了他电脑里的数据
You wiped data off from Ed's laptop, hours after he died.
如果警♥察♥在艾德的电脑上
What would it look like if the police
发现了那份伪造的文件 会怎么样
had found that falsified documents on Ed's computer?
当董事会发现诈骗时 他当场被解雇
When the board discovered the fraud, he was fired on the spot.
我们允许他辞职 以留住他的好名声
We allowed him to claim resignation to protect his good name.
显然他选择了一条更永久的出路
Obviously he chose a much more permanent way out.
我理解 你也是在保护他
I get it, you were protecting him too.
克莱尔和孩子们已经受够了
Claire and the kids they suffered enough.
他们不需要看到他名誉扫地
They don't need his name dragged to the mud.
就这样吗 只有艾德应该为自己的死负责吗
So that's it? No one's to blame for Ed's death but himself?
我想让你休几天假 去陪凯莉
I want you to take some time off. Go spend it with Carrie.
好
Yes.
这次我不会让她走了
This time I'm not gonna let her go.
怎么了
What's up?
你昨晚给亚历克斯·万斯打电♥话♥了
You called Alex Vance last night.
我们谈话的几分钟后
Moments after we spoke.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他们拍了照片 马西莫
They had photos, Massimo,
要给我老婆看 我别无选择
they were gonna share. I had no choice.
来找我是一个办法
Coming to me was a choice.
看着你谈妥工作合约 却不带上我们吗
Watch you off negotiating your contract to leaving us behind,
这就是你的选择
that's your choice.
我们是个团队 保罗 那永远不会发生
We were a team, Paul. That was never gonna happen.
没有人受到伤害
Well, no harm done.
-对吧 你会留在这 我长了教训 -抱歉
- Right? You'll stay, I've learned my lesson so... - I'm sorry.
-马西莫别这样 -回家吧 保罗
- Massimo please... - Go home Paul.
别回来了 你完蛋了
Don't come back. You are finished.
-马克西 -走吧
- Max... - Go.
-什么情况 -我们要去黑舰吗
- What was that? - Are we going to Black Ship?
不
No.
-之前呢 -或许吧
- Were we? - Maybe.
我们为什么不去呢
Why don't we go?
因为我不认为艾德·斯图尔特是自杀
Because I don't think Ed Stuart killed himself.
他不想要那个职位
He didn't want the job.
还有凯莉 不是他干的
And Carrie... It wasn't him.
等一下
Wait...
你是说 艾德是被谋杀的
Are we saying.. Ed was murdered?
李安盛
去你♥妈♥的♥
-请讲 -是罗格洛先生吗
- Yes? - Is that Mr. Rogarrow?
鲁杰罗 是的
Ruggero, yes.
我是皇家自♥由♥医院的萨尔登护士
This is nurse Saldon from the Royal Free.
我正要去那里 我妻子怎么样
I'm heading there now. How's my wife?
他们没能让她苏醒
They couldn't bring her out of the coma.
我很抱歉 她20分钟前去世了
I'm so sorry, but she past away 20 minutes ago.
你不用再跑了
You don't have to keep running
从现在起 我来照顾你
From now on, I will take care of you.
好
Okay.
国际货币基金组织主席多米尼克·斯特劳斯-卡恩
IMF's director Dominic Strauss-Kahn
在纽约因性侵犯的指控
has resigned whilst in custody of NY
羁押期间辞职 他本人强烈否认该指控
over allegations of sexual assault which he strongly denied.
人群聚集在华盛顿 想要加入
..crowds gathered in Washington D.C. to join...
上帝没能击败恶魔
God can't beat the Devil.
突发新闻
多米尼克·斯特劳斯-卡恩被捕
他一直存在 他永远存在
He has always existed, and he always will.
多米尼克·斯特劳斯-卡恩被捕
我知道 因为我已把恶魔的火焰吸入肺中
I know, because I've breathed the Devil's fire into my lungs.
我把他黑暗的灵魂烙进了体内
I've burnt his dark soul into my own.
上帝无法打败恶魔 但不管付出什么样的代价
God can't beat the Devil, but no matter the what it takes...
我会打败他
剧集 | 金融恶魔(2020) | 导航列表