剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
你还好吗? - 耶
Are you okay? - Yeah.
所有人都出来!
Everybody out!
出来!
Get out!
里面还有人吗? - 没有
Are there people inside? - No.
不要过去!
Don't go there!
停下来!
Stop!
停下来! 不要过去!
Stop! Don't go there!
冷静一下
Calm down.
车里没人 冷静一下
There's no one in the car. Calm down.
冷静
Calm down.
没事了
Everything's okay.
怎么样? - 他的电♥话♥关机
Well? - His phone is off.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我是家属
I'm family.
发生什么?
What happened?
你不能过去 - 那是亚历克斯的车
You have to stay out. - That's Alex's car.
你是谁?
Who are you?
亚历克斯的兄弟 - 好
Alex's brother. - Okay.
亚历克斯在哪里? - 他在他的船上
Where's Alex? - He's on his boat.
哪里? - 他在海湾另一边有个小屋
Where? - He has a cottage across the bay.
他的电♥话♥关机
His phone is off.
他需要私人空间 琳达呢?
He wants his privacy. Where's Linda?
海湾另一边? - 是的
Across the bay? - Yeah.
很好
Good.
你们不能就这样去
You can't go there just like that!
我去找他 - 你待在这里
I'll go get him. - You stay here.
可恶 我要对亚历克斯的安全负责 我去找他
Goddammit. I'm responsible for Alex's safety. I'll go get him.
你待在这里
You stay here.
嘿!
Hey!
可恶 - 冷静!
Goddammit. - Calm down!
放开我 你这可恶的小丑!
Let me go, you damn clown!
你感到很自豪吗? - 冷静
Are you proud now? - Calm down.
回答我!别装得像个强硬的警♥察♥
Answer me! And stop acting like some tough cop.
安静点
Be quiet.
喂? - 你在干嘛?
Yeah? - What are you doing?
我去找亚历克斯·霍伊卡拉谈谈 - 你不能一个人去
I'm going to talk to Alex Hoikkala. - Not by yourself.
再见 - 该死
I'll see you soon. - Shit.
嘿!我是赫尔辛基警♥察♥局的 索菲亚·卡匹
Hey! Sofia Karppi, Helsinki Police Department.
我很快过去 我会锁起来
I'll be there soon. I'll just lock up.
怎么回事? - 冷静点
What's going on? - Try to calm down.
没事的 - 快点回家
Everything's okay. - Come home soon.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
我要走了 - 不会耽误很久
I have to go. - This won't take long.
知道为什么有人会想要炸毁你的车?
Any idea why someone would want to blow up your car?
不知道
No.
你把车给别人开? - 没有
You let other people drive your car? - No.
星期六你开车了吗?
Did you drive your car Saturday?
我开去上班的 - 然后呢?
I drove to work. - And then?
我把车留公♥司♥的车♥库♥ 乘坐出租车前往我们的聚会
I left it in our company's garage and took a taxi to our party.
派对之后你去拿车了吗? - 哦 没有 我喝酒的
Did you get the car after the party? - Oh no. I was drinking.
有人拉我去泡吧
Some people persuaded me to go barhopping.
哪里? - 市中心
Where? - Downtown.
我不记得酒吧的名字
I can't remember the names of the bars.
我睡在沙发上很晚才醒来
I woke up late on my couch.
所以你的车整个周末 都在公♥司♥的车♥库♥里?
So your car was in your company's garage the whole weekend?
是的
Yeah.
安娜·贝里达尔 她尸体在你的建筑工地被发现
Anna Bergdahl, whose body was found at your construction site,
她当时也在你们的聚会上
was also at your party.
是的
Yeah.
安娜在聚会上与人♥大♥吵一架
Anna had a loud argument with someone at the party.
是的 就是我
That's right. With me.
好 为什么?
Okay. Why?
关于工作的事 我们喝得太多了
About work stuff. We had too much to drink.
安娜在很多方面都很死板
Anna was pretty rigid about a number of things.
与她共事很难
Not the easiest person to work with.
那你为什么使用她的服务?
Why did you use her services then?
她与年轻人共事有经验
She had experience working with young people.
我们希望在项目中考虑年轻人的需求
We wanted to take young people's needs into consideration in our project.
我发现安娜不喜欢妥协
I found out Anna didn't like compromises.
也许你没有听她的建议?
Maybe you didn't listen to her advice?
不能什么都听
Not in everything.
顾问提供建议
A consultant gives advice
管理层作出决定
and the management makes the decisions.
你最后一次见到安娜是什么时候? - 在我们的派对上
When was the last time you saw Anna? - At our party.
我们可以晚点再谈吗?
Can we continue later?
我太太受了惊吓 正在等我回去 - 有人看见安娜离开库洛岛
My wife is in shock, waiting for me. - Anna was seen leaving an after- party
斯蒂格·奥兰德家的 余兴派对
at Stig Olander's house in Kulosaari.
是乘坐你的车
In your car.
我的车? - 是的
My car? - Yes.
不可能 - 为什么?
Impossible. - Why?
你刚刚说过那天晚上很多事你不记得
You just said you don't remember much about the evening.
现在你的车在你家车道上被炸了
And now the same car was blown up in your driveway.
我现在要走了
I have to go now.
你找到什么了?
Did you find anything?
没有
No.
我们有几个问题
We have a couple of questions.
只要这个人在这里 我是不会回答问题的
I'm not answering any questions as long as he's here.
你要么在这里回答 要么去警♥察♥局回答
You'll answer our questions either here or at the station.
他走了我就帮你
I'll help you when he's gone.
请你到车里等我 - 什么?
Could you please go wait in the car. - What?
去车里等我
Go wait in the car.
你最好走开
You better go.
我对你们公♥司♥聚会那天 在这个停车场拍到的
I'm interested in the security camera footage
安全监控录像有兴趣
from this parking lot at the time of your party.
很不幸 那个周末的录像我没有
Unfortunately I have nothing from that weekend.
为什么没有? - 摄像机拿出去维修了
Why not? - The cameras were out for maintenance.
谁拿走的? - 我
Who took them there? - I did.
为什么? - 我是负责这里安全的
Why? - I'm responsible for safety here.
我们拥有最好的技术 但是没有什么是永久的
We have the best possible technology here, but nothing lasts forever.
你是说你的摄像机 在安娜·贝里达尔死的那个周末
You're saying your cameras were under maintenance
拿去维修了?
on the weekend Anna Bergdahl died?
我看不出有什么联♥系♥
I see no connection.
还有别的吗?我有事情要做
Was there anything else? I have things to do.
没了
No.
摄像机整个周末都在维护中
The cameras were under maintenance the whole weekend.
那是怎么回事? - 什么事?
What the hell was that? - What?
你让我在车里等
You asking me to wait in the car.
这是处理这个问题的更快捷的方式
This was a quicker way to handle this.
自己去亚历克斯的小屋 也是更快捷的方式吗?
Was going to Alex's cottage by yourself also a quicker way?
你的搭档离开之前一般能呆多久?
How long do your partners usually last before they take a hike?
别这么幼稚
Don't be childish.
你害怕我比你好? - 不
Are you afraid I'm better than you? - No.
这不是竞争
This is not a competition.
我在亚历克斯的小屋里发现了这个
I found these in Alex's cottage.
这怎么了? - 仔细看看
What about these? - Look closer.
这是处方镜片 - 亚历克斯不带眼镜
They have prescription lenses. - Alex doesn't wear glasses.
度数和安娜的隐形眼镜匹配
The power matches Anna's contact lenses.
你认为这是安娜的? - 是的
You think these are Anna's? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
这只表示她曾经到过亚历克斯的小屋 或者这游泳镜被带去过
It just means she was in Alex's cottage. Or these goggles were.
我跟她说过
嗯
嗯
我爸的钱都在索菲亚那里
嗯
我18岁后才能拿到
嗯
我没法离开
糟糕 我得挂了 埃米尔找不到了
埃米尔!
Emil!
喂 我找不到埃米尔
Hi. I can't find Emil.
我不知道
I don't know.
我在阿♥拉♥比亚
I'm in Arabianranta.
你不能让埃米尔一个人的 - 我没有
You can't leave Emil alone. - I didn't.
我一直在那里 他离开了
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表