剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
警♥察♥!把手电筒放下!
Police! Put the flashlight down!
把手电筒放下! - 把枪放下!是我
Put the fucking flashlight down! - Put the gun down! It's me.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我们得走了 船要离开了
We have to go. The ship's leaving.
我是科斯基马基
This is Koskimäki.
凯伊斯基一定还在这里
Kiiski's gotta be here still.
我是努勒米 - 船就要开了
Nurmi. - The ship's departing.
马上下来
Come down immediately.
凯伊斯基还在这里
Kiiski's still here.
我们没有权利阻止这艘船
We don't have authorization to hold the ship.
如果凯伊斯基还在船上 汉堡的警♥察♥会抓他
If Kiiski is on the ship, he'll be caught in Hamburg.
我们做不了什么 走吧
There's nothing we can do. Come.
你们俩都给我下来!
Get the hell out, both of you!
嗨 亲爱的 不知道怎么回事电♥话♥被切断了
Hi honey. The call was cut off for some reason.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
到海娜的床上去睡 我马上回来
Go sleep in Henna's bed. I'll be home soon.
晚安 - 再见
Good night. Kisses. - Bye.
嘿!
Hey!
他在上面
He's up there.
不要上去 - 你可以在下面待着
Don't go up there. - You can stay down there.
卡匹 - 怎么了?
Karppi. - What?
有电梯
There's an elevator.
你看到他在哪里? - 那里
Where did you see him? - There.
他在那里
He's there.
好 在这里等着
Okay. Stay here.
你确定? - 是的
You sure? - Yeah.
詹恩!
Janne!
我可以看见你
I can see you.
别过来 不然我就跳下去
Stay away or I'll jump!
好吧
Okay.
我不想回到监狱!
I'm not going back to prison!
你有孩子 你不想自杀
You have a child. You don't want to kill yourself.
我答应你一切都会没事的
I promise everything will be okay.
跟我下去
Come down with me.
好
Okay.
你得跟我一起去
You have to come with me.
你不能留在这里
You can't stay here.
有时候生活取决于一个决定
Sometimes life depends on a single decision.
你现在必须做出这个决定
And you have to make that decision now!
是
Yeah.
不 你必须跟我一起去
No, you have to come with me.
是 你不能留在这里
Yeah. You can't stay here.
哎呀 那我跟你去吧
Damn, I'll come with you then.
你在干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
我不会打扰你的工作
I don't interrupt your work.
我排练台词的时候你不能这样
You can't do that when I'm rehearsing my lines.
对不起 但是听起来很不错
I'm sorry. But it sounded really good.
呃…
Er...
基本上可以确定我们会得到施工许可
It's practically guaranteed that we'll get the construction permit.
亲爱的 恭喜 - 谢谢
Honey, congratulations. - Thanks.
让我完成排练 好吧?
Let me finish rehearsing, okay?
我们谈到过 一旦得到建筑许可
We talked about starting the adoption process –
我们就开始办领养的手续 记得吗?
once we got the construction permit, remember?
我没准备好
I'm not ready yet.
哦 你不想领养了?
Oh, you don't want to adopt anymore?
我想的 但是…
I wanted to, but...
领养不是这么简单的
adopting isn't that simple.
我觉得并不复杂 我们填了表格然后去面试
I think it is. We fill out the papers and go to the interview.
如果他们给我们的孩子被虐待过
What if they give us a child
或者有病或者…
who's been mistreated or who's sick or...
这些是事先没有办法知道的
There's no way of knowing beforehand.
你准备好在家待几年
Are you ready to stay home for a couple of years
照顾孩子?
and take care of the child?
你计划让我和孩子呆在家里?嗯?
You assumed I'd stay home with the child? Huh?
如果我不上班呆在家里几年 你知道对我这样的年纪
You know what it means if I stay home from work
意味着什么?
for a couple of years at my age?
我们现在不必决定
We don't have to decide now.
你没日没夜地工作 这需要改变
You're at work around the clock. That'll have to change.
好吧
Okay. You know what?
我保证我会和孩子待在家里
I promise I'll stay home with the child.
你待在家里?
You'd stay home?
好的
Okay.
好吗?
Okay?
好的 那我们填表吧
Okay. Let's fill out the papers.
哦
Oh.
我还有花儿
I also have flowers.
呃…
Er...
你清醒了? - 没有
Are you coming down? - No.
你因为伤害罪和误杀未遂服刑
You did time for assault and attempted manslaughter,
但他们在你身上发现苯♥丙♥胺♥
but they also found amphetamine on you.
你的老♥毛♥病又犯了? - 没有
Did you relapse? - No.
你为什么刺尤斯考·贝里达尔
Why did you stab Usko Bergdahl?
他闯入我们的公♥寓♥
He invaded our apartment.
你就拿刀刺他? - 我在保护我的孩子
And you stabbed him? - I was protecting my child.
是吗?
Yeah?
那么安娜·贝里达尔呢?
What about Anna Bergdahl?
她是谁? - 尤斯考的妻子
Who the hell is she? - Usko's wife.
你的社工 她在托里沃朗被谋杀了
Your case worker. She was found murdered in Tuulivuorenranta.
你在她家外面吼叫 为什么?
You were seen ranting outside her house. How come?
我没有
I wasn't.
尤斯考说你有
Usko says you were.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你威胁过安娜吗? - 没有
Did you threaten Anna? - No.
你为什么闯入他们的房♥子
Why did you break into their house
还威胁说要杀了她? - 那是他妈的胡说
and threaten to kill her? - That's a fucking lie.
你周六晚上跟踪安娜了吗?
Did you follow Anna Saturday night?
什么?
What?
从天狼星夜♥总♥会♥开始跟踪 - 我没有
From nightclub Sirius. - I didn't.
我很久没见过她
I haven't seen her in ages.
为什么我很难相信你?
Why do I have a hard time believing you?
你周六晚上跟踪她
You followed her Saturday night.
我不想和你说了
I'm not talking to you anymore.
你星期六晚上做了什么?
What did you do Saturday night?
跟你有什么关系? - 有的
How is that any of your business? - It is.
你星期六做了什么?
What did you do Saturday?
操♥你♥妈♥ 婊♥子♥
Fuck you, bitch.
我没有耐心了
I'm running out of patience.
如果你现在告诉我 我看看那把刀我能怎么处理
If you tell me now, I'll see what I can do about the knife.
我乘船去了斯德哥尔摩
I took a ship to Stockholm.
什么时候?
When?
周六晚上 我周一早晨回来的
Saturday night. I came back Monday morning.
你在假释期
You're on probation.
去查一下安全监控
Go check the security cameras.
努勒米 去查一下
Nurmi, check it out.
快点
Chop- chop.
那把刀的事怎么处理?
What about the knife?
我们不是说好我在审讯时 你留在外面的吗?
How about a deal that you stay out when I'm interrogating?
你太情绪化了 我不得不干预
You were so worked up I had to intervene.
什么?
Excuse me?
这样不会有进展
It wasn't going anywhere.
早上好
Good morning.
你好
Hi.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
我还好
I'm okay.
介绍一下 这是努勒米
Have you two met? This is Nurmi.
这位是佩托拉
Peltola. Peltola, Nurmi.
我们在大厅碰到过
We've bumped into each other in the hall.
我叫萨卡里·努勒米
Sakari Nurmi.
那 我们就是一个组的
So, this is our team.
给你 安全监控里能看到凯伊斯基
Here. Kiiski was seen in the security cameras –
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表