剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
我昨天想打过电♥话♥… 不过我们很忙
I tried to call yesterday... But we were busy.
我们今天早晨回来的 我送女儿们去学校
We came back this morning. I took the girls to school.
这是安娜吗?
Is this Anna?
是的
Yeah.
我们有个坏消息
We have bad news.
托里沃朗发现一具女尸
A woman's body was found in Tuulivuorenranta.
我们怀疑是安娜
We have reason to suspect that it's Anna.
她在上班
She's at work.
这些卡是在钱包里发现的
Those cards were in that purse.
钱包是在托里沃朗发现的
The purse was found in Tuulivuorenranta.
为什么钱包会在那里?
Why would the purse be there?
她的朋友总是借她的钱包
She always lets friends borrow her purses.
或者也许被偷了
Or maybe someone stole it.
我是尤斯考·贝里达尔 我找安娜
This is Usko Bergdahl. May I speak to Anna.
她今天没来
She hasn't come in today.
好的
Okay.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
她今天没去上班
She didn't go to work today.
怎么了?
What?
安娜
Anna.
我需要一个房♥间和几个侦探
I need a room and a couple of detectives.
你是说除了努勒米之外的一个侦探?
You mean, one detective besides Nurmi?
你开玩笑 - 他总要有个开始的机会
You gotta be kidding me. - He has to start somewhere.
不要在我这里 - 我没有其他人
Not on my team. - I don't have anybody else.
佩托拉明天会过来
Peltola will join you tomorrow.
努勒米和佩托拉?就我们三个?
Nurmi and Peltola? Us three?
我没有人了 - 保尼欧?维尔塔宁? 谁都行
I don't have anybody. - Paunio, Virtanen, anybody?
他们是JP组里的
They're on JP's team.
我应该把这个案子给他们
I should actually assign this case to them.
你走了以后JP一直做得很好
JP has been doing really well since you left.
好吧
Okay.
这是你的决定 要么接受要么放手
This is your decision. Take it or leave it.
安娜周六参加了腾波办的聚会
Anna was at a party thrown by Tempo on Saturday.
为什么?
Why?
腾波让她为一个 新的住♥宅♥区项目提供咨♥询♥服务
They used her consulting services for a new residential area project.
托里沃朗? - 是的
Tuulivuorenranta? - Yeah.
为什么请安娜?
Why Anna?
她的工作是确保住♥宅♥区的建设者
Her job was to ensure that builders of residential areas
会考虑到年轻人的需要
would take young people's needs into consideration.
她在这里有具体的客户吗?
Did she work with the actual clients here?
有 她在为刚出狱的人安排住房♥
Sure. She arranged housing for people getting out of prison.
你能想到有哪些难搞的客户吗?
Can you think of any tough customers?
你觉得这很可笑吗? - 他们进过监狱
You think this is funny? - They've been to prison.
安娜每年有多少客户?
How many clients did Anna have? Say, per year.
大概20个
About twenty.
请给我一个清单
Please print a list of them.
这资料保密的 - 我们有权得到这些信息
That's confidential info. - We're entitled to that info.
好吧 但是我不会为此负责任
Okay, but I won't take responsibility for this.
嗨 朋友
Hey, bro.
我们立场一致 - 当然
We're on the same side. - Sure.
这很诡异 一个社工去参加腾波的聚会
This is freaky. A social worker goes to a Tempo party
然后尸体被发现 埋在他们的建筑工地上
and is found buried at their construction site.
我们要跟所有参加派对的人谈谈
We have to talk to everyone who was at the party.
有一大堆人 佩托拉应该可以搞定 是吧?
There were a ton of people. Peltola can take care of that, can't she?
这是从病理学家那儿来的 她估计出了死亡时间
This is from the pathologist. She estimates the time of death
周日凌晨2点到5点之间
Sunday between 2 and 5 a.m.
这么说来是30、40小时以前发生的
So, it happened about thirty, forty hours ago.
35到38小时 我们对这样的信息要精确
35- 38 hours. We should be precise with this type of information.
死因是钝器所致
The cause of death is blunt force trauma.
我收集了安娜·贝里达尔 的文章和照片
I collected articles and photos of Anna Bergdahl.
你知道怎么用吗?
You know how to use that?
很好
Good.
安娜·贝里达尔是我们这里 90年代的青年游泳健将
Anna Bergdahl was one of our top junior swimmers in the 90s.
一路进入国家队 但是她放弃了
She made it onto the adult national team, but then she quit.
我知道
I know.
那是她的未婚名字 安娜·余哈
That's her maiden name. Anna Jylhä.
我们去吃午饭吗?
Could we have lunch?
定时进餐很重要 你觉得呢?
It's important to have regular meals. What do you say?
我就住在附近 所以我经常来这里
I live just around the corner, so I come here often.
你喜欢喝什么?
What's your favourite drink?
饮料? - 我想你肯定有喜欢的饮料
Drink? - I'm sure you have a favourite drink.
我不喝饮料
I don't drink drinks.
那你喝什么?
What do you drink then?
啤酒
Beer.
什么样的啤酒?
What kind of beer?
随便
Any kind.
随便 嗯?
Any kind, huh?
我什么时候约你出去吃饭
I have to take you out sometime.
费丽帕
Filippa.
什么事?
What is it?
一杯意式浓缩 - 好的
One espresso. - Sure.
拜托了
Please.
哟 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Yo, yo, yo, brother and sister.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
就是些聚会
Partying a little.
玩牌
Playing poker.
为什么叫我参加这次会议?
Why did you ask me to this meeting?
他们在托里沃朗 建筑工地发现了一具尸体
They found a body at the Tuulivuorenranta construction site.
糟糕
Oh shit.
谁的? - 这就是我们想知道的
Whose? - That's what we'd like to know.
我希望你找出是谁 并且了解发生了什么
I want you to find out who it is and what happened.
我没有时间 - 你有足够的时间
I don't have time for that. - You have plenty of time.
哦 是吗? - 哦 是的
Oh yeah? - Oh yes.
明白了 - 呃…
Understood. - Er...
你的状态适合工作吗?
Are you fit to work?
我非常适合
I'm perfectly fit.
你呢?这样可以把你打晕 - 行了吧
Are you? That would've knocked you out. - C'mon.
这样可以把你打晕 - 你自控一下
That would've knocked you out. - Get a hold of yourself.
你干嘛不去健身房♥击打沙袋什么的
Why don't you go to the gym, hit the bag or something.
能告诉我关于周末的一些情况?
Could you tell me about your weekend?
你星期六晚上做了什么?
What did you do Saturday night?
对不起 但我们必须问你这个问题
I'm sorry, but we also have to ask you this question.
我们当时在海门林纳的水疗中心
We were at the spa in Hämeenlinna.
你们在那里过夜吗?
Did you spend the night there?
是的 在我妈妈的家里
Yeah. At my mom's house.
我想带女儿们去看奶奶
I wanted to take my daughters to see their grandma.
你的女儿们多大了?
How old are your daughters?
伊丝拉13岁 阿尔米马上就11岁了
Isla is thirteen, and Armi will turn eleven soon.
安娜有什么害怕的人或事?
Did Anna have a reason to be afraid of something or someone?
他在问安娜是不是有敌人之类的
He's asking if Anna had enemies or something.
她收到过恐吓邮件
She got hate mail.
在脸书上?
On Facebook?
不 他不上脸书
No. She wasn't on Facebook.
她收到电子邮件 - 从她客户那里?
She got e–mails. - From her clients?
是的
Yeah.
你能给我们看看吗?
Can you show them to me?
她立即就删除的 她不想保存
She deleted them right away. She didn't want to save them.
你读过吗?
Did you read them?
嗨
Hey.
当然没有 - 你确定?
Of course not. - Are you sure?
你还能想到别的吗?
Can you think of anything else?
有个人…
Well, this guy came to our house...
大概一个月前来我家 很生气
and threw a fit about a month ago.
“很生气”是什么意思? - 他大声喊叫 不愿意离开
What do you mean, "threw a fit"? - He yelled and wouldn't leave.
安娜不让我叫警♥察♥ - 他长什么样子?
Anna wouldn't let me call the cops. - What did he look like?
他比我矮一些 比我年轻
He was a bit younger and shorter than me.
看起来像瘾君子
Looked like a pothead.
吸毒的?
An addict?
你记得他的名字吗?
You remember his name?
不记得
No.
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表