剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
早上好
Good morning.
来了
Here we go.
你放弃了请律师的权利 对吗?
You waived your right to a lawyer, correct?
卡匹在哪里?我想和她谈
Where's Karppi? I'd like to talk to her.
尤斯考 相信我 你麻烦大了
Usko, believe me, you're in deep shit.
汉堡- 吕贝克 德国高速公路
嗨 宝贝 - 嗨
Hi, honey. - Hi.
你在干嘛? - 我们在烘焙
What are you doing? - We're baking.
你在烤什么? - 椒盐脆饼
What are you baking? - Pretzels.
我要在上面撒盐 - 听到这个我很高兴
We'll sprinkle salt on them. - I'm happy to hear that.
你在哪里? - 去杂货店的路上
Where are you? - On my way to the grocery store.
然后我要去工作 - 去你的辖区?
Then I'll go to work. - To the precinct?
萨卡里在吗? - 在
Is Sakari there? - Yeah.
向大家问好 吻别 - 再见
Say hi to everyone. Kisses. - Bye.
你不想告诉他你在德国?
You didn't want to tell him you're in Germany?
这是他们住的地方?
This is where they lived?
沃尔夫和希尔德几年前搬到了这里
Wolf and Hilde moved here a couple of years ago.
因为他们是潜水员 他们可能在这里有一条船
Since they were divers, they probably had a boat here.
那段YouTube视频可能是 在码头拍摄的
That YouTube video was probably shot on the jetty.
他们都翻过了
They've been through this.
国家调查局 和当地警♥察♥找的是不同的东西
The NBI and local police were looking for different things.
和恐怖活动有关联或类似的东西
Terrorism connections and things like that.
他们想知道为什么 沃尔夫勒索亚历克斯
They want to know why Wolf was blackmailing Alex
以及他是否是什么组织的成员
and whether he was a member of a group.
他们拿走了所有重要的东西
They've taken all the important things.
比如笔记本电脑
His laptop, for example.
图钉是代表他们参于反对的
Could the pins represent factories and power plants
工厂和发电厂吗?
they campaigned against?
是什么?
What's that?
这些地方没有发电厂
There are no power plants in those places.
会不会那些与洞穴潜水有关?
What if those have to do with cave diving?
他们还在废弃的矿井潜水
They also dive in abandoned mines.
那个地方叫…
What's the name of that place...
维林
Willingen.
找到了 一个满是水的老矿井
This is a hit. An old mine filled with water.
在这里以南几百公里的地方
That's a couple of hundred kilometers south of here.
我们没有时间检查所有这些
We don't have time to check all of them.
我饿了
I'm getting hungry.
该看的我们都看了
I think we've seen everything there is to see.
把我电♥话♥拿来
Take my phone.
我拍了一张沃尔夫的地图 - 好的
I took a photo of Wolf's map. - Okay.
我们来比较这些
Let's compare these.
南面采矿镇的名字是什么?
What was the name of the mining town down south?
有一个名字以“Wil”开头的地方吗?
Is there a place whose name starts with "Wil"?
Wil… - 是维林
Wil... - There's Willingen.
是吗?
Yeah?
那Zür
Then there's Zür.
是苏黎根
Yeah, Züringen.
有Bah - Bah?
Then there's Bah. - Bah?
B、a、h
B, a, h.
找到了
Found it.
他们在这个日历中标记了 他们潜水的所有地方
They marked all the places they dived in, in this calendar.
是的
True.
他们潜水的最后一个地方标有“Dre”
The last place they dived is marked with "Dre."
D、r、e
D, r, e.
会是哪里? - 德里沃得凯
What could that be? - Drewoldke.
我们明天去
We're going there tomorrow.
我们是不是应该汇报一下? - 不用
Or should we report this? - No.
我们不知道那里情况如何
We don't know what's waiting for us there.
我们没有武装 没有人知道我们在这里
We're not armed. No one knows we're here.
对
Right.
我现在不会放弃
I'm not giving up now.
你跟我一起吗?
Are you coming with me?
我猜我必须去
I guess I have to.
而且你需要一个知道如何潜水的人
Besides, you need someone who knows how to dive.
你知道如何潜水?
You know how to dive?
是的
Yep.
很好
Good.
我们去看看♥房♥♥间是否准备好了?
Should we check if our rooms are ready?
好
Yep.
早上好 你看过这个消息了吗?
Good morning. Did you watch the news?
是的
Yes.
所以市议会是 不会给我们施工许可证的
So the City Council won't grant us the construction permit.
这只是猜测 - 你知道他们不会
That's just speculation. - You know they won't.
问题是 我们能做些什么?
The question is, what can we do?
等等
Wait.
早上好 我是茱莉亚 你还在芬兰吗?
Good morning. This is Julia. Are you still in Finland?
在的 什么事?
Yes, I am. Why?
我准备出♥售♥我持有的腾波股票
I'm ready to sell my shares of Tempo.
这是一个明智的决定 - 董事会成员也是如此
That's a wise decision. - The board members are as well.
亚历克斯呢? - 他不会
What about Alex? - He isn't.
我们再联♥系♥ - 好 再见
We'll be in touch. - Okay. Talk to you.
好了
All right.
VTT材料技术研究
VTT MATERIALS TECHONOLOGY RESEARCH
复♥制♥358项
Copying 358 items
什么事? - 我被告知要清空这个办公室
What is it? - I was told to empty this office.
现在?谁叫你来的? - 塔培拉
Now? Who told you? - Tarpila.
那好吧
All right then.
我们需要写更多…
We need to write some more...
亚历克斯 现在不是时候
Alex, now is not the right time.
我在VTT的计算中发现了一个错误
I found a mistake in VTT's calculations.
VCON- 4非常耐用
VCON- 4 is very durable.
你是说VTT搞错了吗?
Are you saying VTT made a mistake?
是试图欺诈 不过大家还是不必追究了
It's attempted fraud, but let's not get into that.
我希望你在今天投票之前 仔细阅读这份文件
I just hope you'll read this document carefully before you vote today.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
维卡莫的测试结果中出现了错误
There's a mistake in Veikkamo's test results.
我把证据送到了市议会
I took the evidence to the City Council.
什么证据? - 我待会儿告诉你
What evidence? - I'll tell you later.
一切都会解决的
Everything will work out.
太好了
That sounds great.
再见 - 见面聊
Bye. - Talk to you.
什么? - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
你在笑什么? - 没什么…
What are you laughing at? - Nothing...
你在潜水租赁中心说德语 听起来很有趣
You sounded funny, trying to speak German at the diving rental.
我说得不好 都是尤西和人家说话的
I don't speak it that well. Jussi would do the talking.
但我能听懂 - 哦
But I understand it. - Okay.
我的电量很低 你有车载充电器吗?
My battery is low. Do you have a car charger?
没有
No.
你在看什么? - 德里沃得凯矿井的历史
What are you looking at? - The history of the Drewoldke mine.
找到什么了?
Can you find anything?
这个矿90年代初关闭了 猜那时谁拥有它
It was closed in the early 90s. Guess who owned it then?
维特卡夫 - 对的
WeltKraft. - That's right.
让我们停在一个从路上看不到的地方
Let's park in a spot that can't be seen from the road.
你以前潜水有过多深?
How deep have you dived before?
40米 但这里不应该那么深
To 40 meters, but this shouldn't be that deep.
你以前在矿井里潜水过吗? - 没有
Have you dived in a mine before? - No.
你知道水面辅助人员是做什么的?
You know what a surface assistant does?
理论上知道
In theory, yeah.
如果有什么问题 就用绳子把我拉上来
If something goes wrong, pull me up with this rope.
拉三下意思是“拉我上来”
Three pulls means "Pull me up."
那一下或两下? - 没事
What about one or two pulls? - Never mind.
如果我拉多次表示是紧急情况
If I pull multiple times, it's an emergency.
你不能上得太快 是吗?
You can't come up very fast, can you?
每分钟十米
Ten meters per minute.
你能听见我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
能
Yes.
你还好吗?
How are you doing?
很好
Good.
这里实际上很深
This is pretty deep, actually.
我能看到底部
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表