剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
他是一个特别诚实的政客
He's an exceptionally honest politician.
特别诚实?
Exceptionally honest?
你对此有多确定? - 完全肯定
How sure are you of that? - A hundred percent.
是我 罗伊瓦力完全诚实
It's me. Louhivuori is totally honest.
如果他没有付钱给维卡莫 伪造测试结果
If he didn't pay Veikkamo for forged test results,
那到底是怎么回事?
then what the hell is going on?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
把你的脑袋搁到枕头上 你就会睡着的
Just put your head on the pillow, and you'll fall asleep.
不会的 - 那你也可以歇歇
No, I won't. - Well, then you can just rest.
回床上去
Go back to bed now.
妈妈 我想喝水!
Mom, I want water!
妈妈 我想喝水!
Mom, I want water!
海娜 给埃米尔倒杯水
Henna, can you get Emil a glass of water?
她不给我倒
She won't bring it to me.
我快渴死了
I'm dying of thirst.
海娜
Henna.
水!
Water!
海娜 我在跟你说话呢
Henna, please answer when I talk to you.
走开!
Go away.
我需要你帮助 我工作真的很忙
I need you to help. I'm really busy with work.
我知道 要是没有我 你的生活会简单很多
I know your life would be a lot easier if I didn't exist.
没有这些争论 我的生活会简单很多
My life would be easier without these arguments.
我知道你干了些什么? - 什么?
I know what you did. - What?
我知道你干了些什么?
I know what you did.
干什么了?什么时候?
Did what? When?
我不知道你如何能心安理得?
I don't know how you can live with yourself.
我什么都没做 - 扯淡!
I haven't done anything. - Bullshit!
我听你们吵架了
I heard you arguing.
爸爸想在德国再多待一年
Dad wanted to stay in Germany for another year,
但你坚持要回来
but you insisted we come back.
是的
I did.
你们大大地吵了一场 他愤怒地离开 出去跑步
And you had a massive argument, and he went jogging angry.
他通常会穿反光背心
Usually he'd wear a reflective vest,
但那次没有 因为他很生气
but that time he didn't because he was so angry.
他被车撞死了 都是你的错!
And he got hit by a car and died. It's your fault
你是个自私的垃圾
because you're a selfish, shitty person.
你如何能心安?
How can you live with yourself?
那是个事故 怎么也不是我的错
It was an accident. It wasn't my fault in any way.
如果你们没有争吵 爸爸一定还活着
If you hadn't argued, Dad would still be alive.
海娜
Henna.
我恨你!
I hate you.
过去发生的事情 你不能怪我
You can't blame me for what happened.
你不是唯一失去亲人的人
You're not the only one who lost someone.
我也失去了 埃米尔也一样
I did too. And Emil.
看来你调节得还真♥他♥妈♥不错!
You seemed to have moved on pretty fucking smoothly!
你觉得我活得很轻松吗?
You think my life is easy?
我每天都在崩溃的边缘
I have to try to keep myself together every day.
我们同病相怜 何不互相理解?
Try to understand that we share that loss.
我们没有相同之处
You and I share nothing.
走开!我不想看你哭
Go away. I don't want to see you crying.
我出去走走
I'll go for a walk.
好的
Good.
是
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
外面风很大 但愿气垫船别翻了
It's windy out there. I hope the hovercraft doesn't tip over.
瘦子 你过来
Skinny, get your ass over here.
我15分钟之后过来 带上手推车
It'll be here in 15 minutes. Bring the hand truck.
好的 是不是要在门口装货?
Okay. Are we gonna load it at the door?
嘿
Hey.
她今天早先来过!
She was here earlier today!
停!
Stop!
你在这儿干嘛?
What the hell are you doing here?
停 给她拿张椅子
Stop. Get her a chair.
她是个警♥察♥
She's a cop.
警♥察♥?我靠
A cop? For fuck's sake.
你跟警♥察♥说话的?
You talked to a cop?
你的搭档在哪里?回答我!
Where's your partner? Answer me!
到底是怎么回事儿?
What the fuck is going on?
你在耍我吗?
Are you bullshitting me?
她就一个人 否则她的搭档早出现了
She's alone. Her partner would've showed up already.
把枪放下!
Put the gun down.
我们不能杀♥警♥♥察♥ - 闭嘴!
We can't kill a cop. - Shut up.
我走了 - 你哪儿都别去
I'll go. - You're not going anywhere.
别拿着枪指东指西 - 你哪儿都别去
Stop waving your gun around. - You're not going anywhere.
警♥察♥!趴到地上!
Police! Get on the ground!
警♥察♥!
Police!
死了!
Dead!
死了!
Dead!
危险解除!
Clear!
卡匹
Karppi.
没事了
Everything's okay.
一切都过去了
Everything's fine.
他们在等一艘来自爱沙尼亚的船 船上装满了激素
They were waiting for a boat full of hormones from Estonia.
你在这儿干嘛?
What were you doing here?
我在调查安娜·贝里达尔的谋杀案
I'm investigating the murder of Anna Bergdahl.
你一个人?
Alone?
安娜跟这些人有什么关系吗?
Didn't Anna have something to do with them?
没有
No.
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表