剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
好 我一会儿再打给你
Okay. I'll call you back soon.
怎么了? - 海娜出去了
What? - Henna went out.
她不接电♥话♥ - 哦
She's not answering. - Okay.
她把追踪软件关了 妈的
She turned off the tracking app. Fuck.
我是辛尼卡 - 我是埃米尔的妈妈
Sinikka. - This is Emil's mom.
你好 - 埃米尔能去你家吗?
Hi. - Could Emil come over to your house?
当然可以 - 我今天晚上要加班
Sure. - I have to work late tonight.
没问题
No problem at all.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
你要去哪里? - 我不知道
Where do you want to go? - I don't know.
她平时去哪里玩?
Where does she hang out?
我不知道 她从来不告诉我
I don't know. She never tells me anything.
喂 妈妈 - 喂 宝贝 去乔纳斯家里
Hi, Mom. - Hi, honey. Go to Joonas's house.
国家调查局想要问你些
The National Bureau of Investigation wants to question you
关于沃尔夫案件的问题
regarding the Wolf case.
我猜是的
I guess so.
你能处理好
You should take care of it.
是 我会处理
Yeah, I'll take care of it.
我看了在旧工厂里拍的视频
I watched the video shot at the old factory.
你开枪以前没有警告他 - 现在不想谈
You didn't warn him before you fired your weapon. - Not now.
好吧
Okay.
你不想吃点? - 不要 谢谢
You don't want some? - No thanks.
那么 你有暑期旅行计划吗?
So, you have plans for summer vacation?
什么?
Excuse me?
我只是想知道 因为我喜欢很早就做计划
I was just wondering because I like to make plans really early.
你通常去哪里?
Where do you usually go?
这算是什么谈话?
What kind of conversation is this?
关于暑期旅行的谈话
A conversation about summer vacation.
我们一般会去希腊
We usually travel. To Greece, for example.
好
Okay.
我不知道下一个暑期怎么安排 因为我一个人带孩子
I don't know about next summer, since I'm alone with the kids.
对
Right.
你脸上又有那种表情了? - 什么表情?
You have that look on your face again. - What look?
那种“帮帮忙 要死了”的表情 - 我没表情
The "Help. Death" look. - I don't have a look.
你有的
Yes, you do.
如果你想问我过得怎么样?我还好
If you wanted to ask how I'm coping, I'm doing okay.
我想我没有选择
I don't think I have a choice.
你丈夫是什么样的?
What was your husband like?
我有兴趣知道什么样的男人会容忍♥你
I'm interested in knowing what kind of guy would tolerate you.
有没有人告诉过你 你的大部分笑话都很糟糕?
Has anyone ever told you that most of your jokes suck?
是
Yes.
我们下面去哪里? - 我们可以就这样开了转转吗?
Where do you want to go next? - Can we just drive around?
可以 但是去哪里? - 不知道!就这么开行吗?
Yeah, but where? - I don't know! Can we just drive?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
我可以问一下她生母在哪里?
May I ask where her biological mom is.
海娜五岁的时候 她死于癌症
She died of cancer when Henna was five.
海娜不是很记得她
She doesn't remember her well.
她有你
She has you.
她更愿意有父亲
She'd rather have her father.
她经历了艰难的事情
She's gone through tough things.
是的
Yeah.
我们去一个地方看看
Let's go check out one place.
有个男孩叫萨特林住在这里
This guy named Santeri lives here.
海娜去德国之前和他一起玩过
Henna hung out with him before we moved to Germany.
喂
Hi.
警♥察♥!
Cops! Cops!
警♥察♥!
Cops!
嘿!
Hey!
坐下 你是萨特林? - 不是
Sit. Are you Santeri? - No.
你是萨特林? - 不是
Are you Santeri? - No.
他人呢?
Where is he?
萨特林呢? - 楼上
Where's Santeri? - Upstairs.
待在这里
Stay here.
萨特林在吗? - 你是谁?
Is Santeri here? - Who are you?
警♥察♥ - 你们不能就这样进来
Police. - You can't come in here like that.
不要动 - 怎么回事?
Don't move. - What's going on?
海娜? 海娜是你吗?
Henna? Henna, is that you?
海娜? - 她不是海娜
Henna? - She's not Henna.
另一只手
Then the other hand.
海娜在哪里?
Where's Henna?
谁是海娜?
Who's Henna?
海娜·宏卡索 你知道她是谁
Henna Honkasuo. You know who she is.
我不知道
I don't.
不要!
Stop!
你上次见她是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw her?
回答她!
Answer her!
我很久没见过她了
I haven't seen her for some time.
你如果撒谎我杀了你
If you're lying, I'll kill you.
一切都好吗? - 是的
Is everything okay? - Yeah.
她怎么样? - 她还好
How's she doing? - She's okay.
喂 我是努勒米
Hi. This is Nurmi.
打电♥话♥给小分队看他们 有没有找到年轻女孩
Call the squad and ask if they've found any young girls.
我不觉得… - 打吧
I don't think... - Call.
她在楼上 - 我们去找
She's upstairs. - We'll go get her.
你好 我是努勒米 你们今天有关于年轻女孩的报告吗?
Hi. This is Nurmi.You have any reports regarding young girls today?
好 没有报告
Okay. No reports.
海塔拉提岸边发现一具尸体
A body found in Hietalahti on the shore.
年轻女孩
A young woman.
请派柩车来 - 好的
Please send the hearse. - OK.
靠后 - 妈的…
Stay back. - Fuck...
让她过去
Let her through.
你要我来看吗?
You want me to check her?
不是海娜
It's not Henna.
我不知道你抽烟
I didn't know you smoked.
我不抽的
I don't.
你的里面有牛肉 - 不要 谢谢
Yours has a steak. - No, thanks.
你需要能量
You need energy.
你是素食者? - 不是 我只是不吃牛肉碎
Are you a vegan? - No, I just don't eat ground beef.
你知道那是什么做的?
You know what it's made of?
她会不会想找一个 她感到安全的地方?
Could she have looked for a place where she'd feel safe?
感到安全?
Feel safe?
她曾经觉得很开心 是在哪里?
The last time she was really happy, where was she?
应该是尤西去世前在德国
It must've been in Germany before Jussi died.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
没人知道
No one really knows.
他晚上出去跑步 他从来不♥穿♥反光衣
He went for a run at night. He never used reflectors.
有人撞到了他然后逃跑了
Someone hit him with a car and fled.
你们抓到司机了吗?
Did they ever catch the driver?
没有
No.
最让我来火的是他出去之前
What pisses me off most is that we had an argument -
我们刚吵了架 尤西希望我们待在汉堡
right before he left. Jussi wanted us to stay in Hamburg.
他喜欢哪里的工作
He loved his job there.
海娜也很喜欢那里 她有很好的朋友
Henna also liked it there. She made really good friends.
埃米尔也喜欢那里
Emil also liked it there.
你不喜欢?
You didn't?
我当然不喜欢
I sure didn't.
这不是你的错 不是任何人的错
It wasn't your fault. It was nobody's fault.
我想是的 - 不是你的错
I guess so. - It wasn't your fault.
哦 好 埃米尔
Oh, right. Emil.
喂 - 喂 我是乔纳斯的妈妈
Hi. - Hi, this is Joonas's mother.
抱歉我晚了 我在路上了
I'm sorry I'm this late. I'm on my way.
好 - 谢谢 一会儿见
Okay. - Thanks. I'll see you soon.
我们要走了 - 你可以等一下吗?
We have to go. - Can you wait a moment?
不 我们现在就要走 - 好吧
No. We have to go now. - Okay.
乔纳斯有个新的游戏机 我们玩足球游戏
Joonas has the new PlayStation, and we played FIFA.
我们玩点球大战 我赢了
We had a penalty shoot- out, and I won.
这是我第二次玩 - 在游戏方面你很有眼光
It was the second time I played it. - You have a good eye for the game.
她不接电♥话♥ - 嘿
She's not answering. - Hey.
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表