剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
妈妈 醒醒 我不想迟到
Mom, wake up. I don't want to be late.
好
Yeah, yeah.
嗨
Hey.
早上好
Good morning.
你紧张吗? - 不 你呢?
Are you nervous? - No. Are you?
一点点
A little.
我们就先不要起来
Let's not get up yet.
海娜 醒醒
Henna. Wake up.
嗨
Hey.
怎么了?
What is it?
我梦见爸爸了
I had a dream about Dad.
他们抓住撞他的人了吗?
Did they catch the guy who ran him over?
没有
No.
他们会的 汉堡的警♥察♥很得力
They will. The Hamburg Police are competent.
欢迎回来工作 - 谢谢
Welcome back to work. - Thank you.
我很吃惊你这么快就想回来
I was surprised you wanted to come back so soon.
这事刚发生在… - …两个月前
It happened just... - ...two months ago.
我得承认 我应该叫你呆在家
I have to admit I would've told you to stay home,
为了孩子们 悲伤需要时间来化解
because of the kids. Mourning takes time.
时间治疗一切创伤? - 那是扯淡
Time heals all wounds? - That's bullshit.
只是事情慢慢变得能够容忍♥了
It just slowly becomes more tolerable.
这个人是谁? 萨卡里·努勒米
Who is this guy, Sakari Nurmi?
他是从金融犯罪科调过来的
He transferred from the Financial Crimes Unit.
他们一般不会调到这里
They don't usually transfer here.
你马上就能见到他 我带你去维尔科萨利
You could meet him right away. I'll take you to Verkkosaari.
他们今早在那里发现了 沾有血迹的女人衣服
They found blood- stained women's clothes there in the morning.
努勒米现在就在那里 你可以帮他开始调查
Nurmi is there now. You can help him get started.
那是血迹
That's blood.
我叫萨卡里·努勒米
Sakari Nurmi.
这不是血迹 是红酒
It's not blood. It's red wine.
那就说得通了
That explains a lot.
我的猜测是这女人在附近参加聚会
My guess is that the woman was partying somewhere in the hood.
然后她突发奇想要去游泳
Then she got the brilliant idea to go swimming.
在♥十♥月♥末?
In late October?
她有可能 我上个星期去游泳的
She could've. I went for a swim last week.
如果她醉了还很兴奋 那游泳就一定不是个好主意
If she was drunk and high, it definitely wasn't a good idea.
我来叫潜水员 - 还是叫警犬队吧
I'll call the divers. - Call the canine unit instead.
警犬队?为什么?
The canine unit? Why?
这些衣服不是主人堆放的
The owner of these clothes didn't pile them.
哦?
Huh?
你如果喝得大醉决定去游泳
If you were so wasted that you decided to go for a swim,
你会整整齐齐地把衣服叠好?
would you neatly fold your clothes?
我喜欢叠衣服
I like to fold my clothes.
另外 没有钱包
Besides, there's no purse.
我想她不会带着钱包去游泳
I doubt she went swimming with it.
去找
Find it. Find it.
去找
Find it.
我小时候曾经和妈妈一起来过这里 那边有个码头
I used to come here as a kid with my mom. There was a pier there.
不知道他们在建什么 - 一个新的住♥宅♥区
I wonder what they're building here. - A new residential area.
托里沃朗
Tuulivuorenranta.
我在那边发现了这个
I found this over there.
和衣服很搭
It matches the clothes.
别动!
Stay!
这是空的
It's empty.
哦不 不是 内衬被撕坏了
Oh no, it's not. The lining is ripped.
欧洲健康保险卡 尤斯考·贝里达尔
European Health Insurance Cards. Usko Bergdahl...
姓贝里达尔
The last name on them is Bergdahl.
狗发现了什么!
The dog found something!
别动
Stay.
坐下
Sit.
等等
Wait.
钢框架内有金属管
There are metal pipes inside a steel frame.
释放带正电荷的水滴进入空气
They release positively charged water drops into the air.
当风吹走水滴时
When the wind blows the drops away,
水滴的运动产生了电流
their movement creates an electric current.
电流被收集到一个配送站 并分配到各个家庭
It's collected into a distribution station and distributed to households.
这些新的风力涡轮机 没有任何可移♥动♥的部件
These new wind turbines don't have any movable parts.
他们几乎完全无噪音
They're virtually silent.
鲁道夫·霍伊卡拉在1920年代 创立了腾波
Rudolf Hoikkala founded Tempo in the 1920s.
如果发展总监亚历克斯·霍伊卡拉的
This family–owned construction company is about to make history –
未来愿景可以实现
if the futuristic vision
那这个家族式的建筑公♥司♥ 将要创造历史
of its director of development Alex Hoikkala comes true.
这将会是第一个
It would be the first residential area that would be
采用新型风力发电技术制♥造♥能源
self- sufficient energy- wise and produce energy
并且可以在能源上 实现自给自足的住♥宅♥区
using a new type of wind power technology.
谢谢
Thank you.
即使我们确信
Even though we're sure –
用VCON- 4建造的风力涡轮机 能延续数十年
that a wind turbine built with VCON- 4 will last decades,
我们还是要等待来自
we have to wait for the test results
VTT技术研究中心的测试结果
from the VTT Technical Research Center.
如果我们想让人们在托里沃朗买♥♥公♥寓♥
If we want people to buy apartments in Tuulivuorenranta,
我们必须说服他们新的科技是有效的
we have to convince them that the new technology works.
我的意思是公♥司♥一直在努力
I mean, companies have been trying
支持电动车 你算是个例外
to market electric cars forever. You're an exception.
我们最大的麻烦是这个叫罗伊瓦力的 家伙 我来引述一下他的话
Our biggest problem is this guy. Louhivuori. Let me quote him.
“国家正在补贴建设风力发电园区
"The state is subsidizing the building of wind power parks.
这使建筑公♥司♥腾波
The rewards will be reaped by construction company Tempo
和德国能源公♥司♥维特卡夫成为受益者
and WeltKraft, a German energy company."
试问低收入的人群
I'm asking if people with low income
能买♥♥得起这 风力发电天堂里的公♥寓♥吗?”
will be able to afford an apartment in this wind power paradise."
市议会将首先投票决定我们是否得到
The City Council will vote on whether we get
在托里沃朗的建筑许可
the construction permit for Tuulivuorenranta in the first place.
在这之前我们可以拿到测试结果 对吗?
We'll get the test results before that, right?
是的
Yes.
市议会明显多数仍然站在我们一边
The clear majority of the City Council is still on our side,
所以情况看起来不错
so things are looking good.
你说的“明显多数”是什么意思?
What do you mean by "clear majority"?
一个月前 这个就应该是很明朗的了
A month ago this was supposed to be a clear case.
我们承担了巨大的财务风险
We've taken a huge financial risk.
风险总是伴随着回报
Well, risks always come with reward.
我不只是在谈论钱
And I'm not just talking about money.
我们有机会改变世界
We have a chance to change the world.
对不起 - 我们还没结束
Excuse me. - We're not finished yet.
这很重要
This is important.
托里沃朗的河边发现一具尸体
A body was found on the shore in Tuulivuorenranta.
你们的温泉之旅怎么样? - 很不错
How was your trip to the spa? - It was nice.
姑娘们恨不得整天呆在池子里
The girls would have stayed in the pool all day.
像她们的妈妈
They take after their mother.
我可能现在连浮起来都困难
I probably couldn't stay afloat anymore.
嘉口 流水对你有好处
Jarkko, water running might be good for you.
你俩为什么不搬到一起?
Why don't you two move in together?
我们可以买♥♥嘉口的房♥子 就可以住得宽敞些
We could buy Jarkko's house and have more space.
我想我不是他的菜 - 嘉口一点儿都不挑的
I don't think I'm Jarkko's type. - Anybody is Jarkko's type.
这是玛丽亚表示她不感兴趣的说法
That's Maria's way of saying that she's not interested.
她为难你是因为喜欢你
She's giving you a hard time because she likes you.
打扰了 哪位是尤斯考·贝里达尔?
Excuse me, is one of you Usko Bergdahl?
我是 - 赫尔辛基警♥察♥局的索菲亚·卡匹
I am. - Sofia Karppi, Helsinki Police Department.
你能过来一下吗?
Can you come here?
这是你的卡?
Is this your card?
是
Yeah.
怎么了?
What?
我们可以进去谈谈吗?
Can we go inside and talk?
安娜·贝里达尔是你太太吗?
Is Anna Bergdahl your wife?
是的 怎么了?
Yes. Why?
她人呢? - 在上班
Where is she now? - At work.
你最后一次和她说话是什么时候?
When was the last time you talked to her?
周六早晨 我带女儿们去温泉
Saturday morning. I took the girls to a spa,
然后她因为工作的原因没去
and she stayed here because of work.
周六? - 是的 她有个聚会
Saturday? - Yeah, she had a party.
从那以后你就没和她联♥系♥过了?
You haven't been in touch with her since?
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表