剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
卡匹 嘿
Karppi. Hey.
他们发现鲁普·霍伊卡拉 乘亚历克斯的船逃跑
Roope Hoikkala was seen fleeing on Alex's boat.
好 - 我们走
Okay. - Let's go.
…芬兰湾 205 指挥1
...Gulf of Finland. 205. Command 1.
船舶登记号♥P- 49240
Watercraft Register Number P- 49240.
芬兰湾205
Gulf of Finland 205.
船舶登记号♥…
Watercraft Register Number...
海上搜救 V芬兰湾178
Maritime Search and Rescue, V Gulf of Finland 178.
注意 发现船舶登记号♥P- 49240
Attention: watercraft, register number P- 49240 sighted
位于莱提萨里海峡
in the Lehtisalmi Strait.
你看这路线
If you look at the route,
前面应该会有一个很窄的地段
there should be a pretty narrow strait ahead.
是的
Yeah.
莱提萨里
Lehtisalmi.
如果我们幸运的话 他会经过那里
If we're lucky, he'll drive through that.
赫尔辛基海上搜救V芬兰湾178
V Gulf of Finland 178. Maritime Search and Rescue Helsinki.
跟踪监视嫌犯
Follow and observe unsub.
海上搜救V芬兰湾178收到
Maritime Search and Rescue V Gulf of Finland 178 copy that.
到达时间 09点16分
ATA 09:16.
把车开到隐蔽的地方 - 好
Move your car out of sight. - OK.
919组呼叫指挥1
Unit 919 to Command 1.
嫌犯正在逃往公海
Unsub is fleeing towards the open seas.
船舶登记号♥P- 49240
Watercraft Register Number P- 41240.
嫌犯刚刚离开莱提萨里海峡
Unsub just left Lehtisalmi Strait.
是他
It's him.
警♥察♥!把船停下!
Police! Stop the boat!
鲁普 听见吗?把船停下!
Roope, you hear me? Stop the boat!
把船停下!
Stop the boat!
鲁普! - 警♥察♥ 停下!开到码头来!
Roope! - Police, stop! Drive to the dock!
把手放在显眼的地方!
Keep your hands in sight!
开到码头来
Drive to the dock.
好了
That's it.
早
Good morning.
怎么回事? - 我在这里过夜的
What's going on? - I spent the night here.
哦
Oh.
我把安娜的事告诉了琳达 她把我赶出来了
I told Linda about Anna, and she kicked me out.
你为什么要告诉她?
Why did you have to tell her?
要咖啡吗? - 不要
You want coffee? - No.
警♥察♥抓了鲁普 他正在去瑞典的路上
The police caught Roope. He was on his way to Sweden.
瑞典? - 开你的船
Sweden? - On your boat.
搞什么鬼? - 我也想知道
What the hell? - That's what I want to know.
安娜·贝里达尔在上周日 凌晨0点37分从斯蒂格·奥兰德家的
Anna Bergdahl got into Alex's car after Stig Olander's after- party
余兴派对出来后进了亚历克斯的车
early Sunday morning last week at 00:37.
一小时以后我们在米勒库卡 加油站的监控录像里
An hour later you were spotted on a security camera
发现你在给这辆车充电
at the Myllykukko gas station where you charged the same car.
米勒库卡加油站附近的桥下面 我们发现的亮片
The sequins found under the bridge near the Myllykukko gas station
是安娜裙子上的
belonged to Anna's skirt.
你可以解释吗? - 我们只是谈谈
Can you explain? - We just talked.
关于什么? - 我不记得了
About what? - I can't remember.
我的车没电了 就给那破玩意儿充了电
I ran out of electricity, charged that piece of junk
然后带安娜回来了
and brought Anna back.
带她去哪里? - 她家
Where did you take her? - Home.
你在米勒库卡加油站的时候是一个人
You were seen alone at the Myllykukko gas station.
撒谎只会使你的处境更槽糕
Lying will only make your situation worse.
你从腾波的派对开始跟踪她 - 也许
You followed her from the Tempo party. - Maybe I did.
你从斯蒂格家把她接走 - 我保证过送她回家
You picked her up at Stig's house. - I promised to take her home.
你为什么要和她谈谈?
Why did you want to talk to her?
我想让她结束和亚历克斯的私情
I wanted her to end her affair with Alex.
为什么? - 因为亚历克斯无法这么做
Why? - Because Alex couldn't.
然后你失去理智杀了她 - 没有
Then you went ballistic and killed her. - No.
我开车带她到桥下 我想和她谈谈
I drove under the bridge. I wanted to talk to her.
安娜立刻就从车里出来
Anna got out immediately.
我追上去想开导她
I went after her and tried to talk sense into her.
她离开然后跑向高速公路了
She pulled away and ran up towards the freeway.
我没追她 我回家了
I didn't go after her anymore. Then I headed home.
亚历克斯的车没有 被高速公路上的摄像机拍到
Alex's car wasn't captured by the cameras on the freeway,
所以你没有走高速回来 - 我走的老路
so you didn't take the freeway home. - I took the old road back.
为什么? - 搞什么呀 我有点害怕
Why? - Hell, I got scared.
你为什么带她去托里沃朗?
Why did you take her to Tuulivuorenranta?
我没有
I didn't.
我告诉你她跑了
I told you she ran off.
证据已经足够指控你谋杀
This evidence is enough to get you convicted of murder.
你知道这意味着什么?
You know what that means?
终身监禁
Life in prison.
是不是安娜成了 你们建筑项目的障碍?
Had Anna become a hindrance to your construction project?
搞什么? - 这是你和亚历克斯的计划?
What the hell? - Was this Alex's and your plan?
你们在开玩笑? - 你的计划?
Are you serious? - Your plan?
没有计划
There was no plan.
你们为什么不去调查 差点杀了琳达和亚历克斯的
Why aren't you investigating that damn German
那个该死的德国人?
who tried to kill Linda and Alex?
国家调查局确定安娜死的那个周末
The NBI confirmed that Wolf wasn't in Finland
沃尔夫不在芬兰
the weekend Anna died.
我想让你们看个东西
I want you to take a look at something.
看这个 看到那辆巴士了吗?
Look at this. You see that bus?
安娜站在那里
Anna is standing there.
她上了那辆巴士
She got on that bus.
什么样的巴士车
What buses stop there
在大早会停那里? - 那时候没有
in the early morning hours? - No buses.
她上了一辆巴士然后不久就死了
She got into some bus. And soon she was dead.
鲁普的确是让她离开了
Roope let her go like he said.
再倒过去
Rewind it again.
是巡回演出车
It's a tour bus.
是吗? - 是的
It is? - Yeah.
查一下那个时间段 哪些乐团在那条路上
Find out which bands were on the road at that time.
你去处理一下霍伊卡拉好吗?
Can you take care of Hoikkala?
你可以走了 - 是 警官!
You can go. - Yes, sir!
这就是那辆车 乐团的名字叫雪暴
It's the same bus. The name of the band is Blizzard.
叫什么? - 雪暴
Excuse me, what? - Blizzard.
我们是赫尔辛基警♥察♥局的 这是你的巴士吗?
Helsinki Police Department. Is this your bus?
是的
Yeah.
我们有些问题
I have a couple of questions.
10月30日你们在瓦萨有演出
You had a gig in Vaasa on October 30th,
但是你们很早就走了 为什么? - 要开很久
but you left in the early morning. Why? - It's a damn long drive.
周六晚上我们在赫尔辛基有演出
We had a gig in Helsinki late Saturday night
之后马上就上路了
and hit the road right after.
这个女人在米勒库卡加油站 附近上了你的车?
Did you pick this woman up near the Myllykukko gas station?
是的 怎么了? - 这个人叫安娜·贝里达尔 她死了
Yeah. Why? - This woman, Anna Bergdahl, is dead.
你不看报纸的?
You don't read the papers, do you?
你带她去了瓦萨? - 她没去瓦萨
Did you take her to Vaasa? - She wasn't going to Vaasa.
她想去…该死的那个名字叫…
She wanted to go to... What the hell was the name...
罗里维基 - 罗里维基?
Rönnvik. - Rönnvik?
在波里附近
It's near Pori.
你是经过坦佩雷走的3号♥公里 是吗?
But you took National Road 3 via Tampere, didn't you?
是的 但我们决定送她去罗里维基
Yeah. But we decided to take her to Rönnvik
然后改道从波里走
and make a detour via Pori.
那地方沿海
It's on the coast.
所以说安娜留在罗里维基? - 是的 那里她很熟
So Anna stayed in Rönnvik? - Yes, she knew the place well.
她什么时候下车的? - 大概4点
What time did she get off your bus? - Around 4.
你把一个女人扔在路上
You left a woman in the middle of nowhere
而且是半夜 - 她想下去
in the middle of the night. - She wanted to get off.
好 你的巴士需要留在这里待检
Right. Your bus needs to stay here for examination.
我们晚上有演出 - 坐火车
We have a gig tonight. - Take the train.
喂 你能查一下安娜 是在哪里长大的吗?
Hi. Can you check where Anna grew up?
我等着
I'll wait.
你怎么看?
What did you think of that?
我觉得他说的是真话
I think he's telling the truth,
不过佩托拉可以和他乐队的人谈谈
but Peltola can talk to his bandmates.
是 好的
Yeah. Okay.
安娜从罗里维基来的
Anna is from Rönnvik.
请再说一遍
Please repeat.
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表