剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
他杀了他的妻子 因为妻子对他不忠
He killed his wife because she cheated on him
他最终决定杀了她的情人
and finally decided to kill her lover.
也许下一步他会杀了自己
Maybe he'll kill himself next.
我们走吧!
Let's go.
卡匹
Karppi.
我是克斯克拉医院的麦诛·勒东尼
This is Maiju Lehtonen from Koskela Hospital.
你好!
Hello.
关于你的母亲雷佳·卡匹
I'm calling about your mother, Raija Karppi.
我们开始了TPA疗程
We started TPA treatment
设法恢复了她的生命体征
and almost managed to restore her vital functions.
但是今天早晨 她开始出现呼吸困难
But in the morning, she started having breathing difficulties
很快她就停止了呼吸
and soon after that, she stopped breathing.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
你有时间吗? - 有
You have a moment? - Yeah.
你早先说过星期天你听到击打声
You said earlier that you heard banging
和流水声从贝里达尔的房♥子里传过来
and water running from the Bergdahls' house on Sunday.
是从桑拿室传出来的
From the sauna.
从隔壁你能多大程度 听清楚别人的讲话?
How well can you hear people talking next door?
根本听不清
Not well at all.
你觉得他们关系怎么样?
What do you think their relationship was like?
我不想草率得出错误的结论…
I don't want you to jump to the wrong conclusions...
夫妻总会争吵
I mean, all couples argue sometimes.
安娜和她丈夫争吵了? - 偶尔
Anna and Usko argued? - Sometimes, of course.
星期天你听到他们吵架了吗? - 我记不得了
Did you hear them arguing Sunday? - I can't remember.
上个月 直到安娜死前
During the last month, up until Anna's death,
他们吵得比以前多
they argued more than usual.
你之前为什么没有告诉我们 - 正如我所说 没有夫妻不吵架的
Why didn't you tell us this before? - Like I said, all couples argue.
尤斯考深爱着安娜 这点我敢肯定
Usko loved Anna. That I'm sure of.
好吧 谢谢!
Okay. Thanks.
跪下来
Get on your knees.
我没有杀安娜
I didn't kill Anna.
怎么样? - 是啊…
Well? - Yeah...
这真是… - 我爱你
This is quite a... - I love you.
为什么15年前 我们没有相遇?
Why didn't we meet 15 years ago?
以后的50年里 我们可以在一起
We'll be together for the next 50 years.
你保证你会活到100岁? - 是的
You promise you'll live to 100? - Yeah.
很好!
Good.
你去哪儿了?
Where the hell have you been?
警方在找你 - 为什么?
The police are looking for you. - Why?
他们以为你死了
They thought you were dead.
有人看到你被抓进 贝里达尔的出租车里
You were seen getting into Bergdahl's taxi.
我们谈了一下
We had a talk.
你不可以… - 听着
You can't... - Listen.
我们把腾波卖♥♥了吧
Let's sell Tempo.
你是认真的吗? - 是的 我们还是把它卖♥♥了吧
Are you serious? - Yes. Let's sell the whole shit.
罗伊瓦力是个混♥蛋♥ 但他很诚实
Louhivuori is an asshole, but he's honest.
我们的想法无法实施
Our idea simply doesn't work.
我们尽力了 但这次我们没有成功
We worked hard, but this time it wasn't a success.
我对公♥司♥现状负全责
I take full responsibility for the state the company is in.
我很抱歉 - 你的主意很棒!
And I'm sorry for it. - Your idea is brilliant.
整个托里沃朗的概念
The whole Tuulivuorenranta concept.
我们的父亲不会愿意看到腾波破产
Our father wouldn't have wanted us to drive Tempo into bankrupcy.
他不会
He didn't.
我们还是趁现在还来得及 把它卖♥♥了
So let's sell it while it's still possible.
你们像一对老夫妻
You're like an old couple.
我有更重要的事情要做
I've got better things to do.
我会召集董事会成员 - 没有必要
I'll convene the board members. - No need.
他们已经同意了 他们授权我们签字
They already said yes. We're authorized to sign the papers.
安排和兰尼科见面吧!
Arrange a meeting with Rannikko.
好吗? - 好的
Okay? - Okay.
就算样品里找到了安娜的血 这也不能说明任何问题
Even if they find Anna's blood in the samples, it doesn't mean anything.
安娜的血可以为我们赢得时间
We can buy time with Anna's blood and keep Usko
把尤斯考关在小屋子里 直到他愿意交代
in a tiny room until he decides to open up.
在四天内 他会告诉我们 他杀害妻子的方式和原因
In four days, he'll tell us how and why he killed his wife.
然后他就等着接受审判
Then he can wait for the trial.
要是他把故事说对了
If he tells the story right,
他最多坐六年牢 算是严重疏忽过失杀人
he'll get less than six years. Gross negligent manslaughter.
严重疏忽过失杀人? - 最多是过失杀人
Gross negligent manslaughter? - Manslaughter at most.
我们出去喝点啤酒 - 那是什么?
Let's go have a beer. - What's that?
我刚拿到的 一个女孩服药过量 被打了
I just got it. The girl overdosed and was beaten.
这和某个毒品案件有关
It has to do with some drug case.
她恢复了吗?
Is she recovering?
我怎么知道?又不是我们的案子
How the fuck should I know? It's not our case.
去喝酒吗?
What about the beer?
下次吧
Some other time.
什么?你这是怎么了?
What? What's wrong with you?
我还有些工作要做
I'll work some more.
我不会再邀请你第二次
I won't ask you again.
他们在贝里达尔的房♥子里干什么?
What did they do in the Bergdahls' house?
他们把整个房♥子搜查了一遍
They combed the whole house.
他们找到尤斯考了吗? - 没有
Have they found Usko? - No.
你认为是尤斯考·贝里达尔 杀的妻子吗?
Do you think Usko Bergdahl killed his wife?
这种可能性最大 我原先应该从这方面着手调查…
It's the likeliest scenario. I might've looked into it earlier...
你不能把这些带走 - 你是要阻止我吗?
I can't let you take those with you. - Are you going to stop me?
我知道你不想我在你们组里
I know you didn't really want me working on your team.
你还是回家休息吧!
Please go home and rest.
忘记工作一段时间 努勒米和我会处理好的
Forget about work for a while. Nurmi and I will handle it.
我不能让无辜的男人入狱
I can't let an innocent man go to prison.
他的孩子无人照看 - 你也是
His children have no one else. - Neither do your children.
请让开 - 你觉得我们没了你不行?
Please move. - You don't think we can do without you?
我得走了 - 把文件留下
I'll go now. - Leave the files here.
我得走了 - 你无法一个人搞定一切
I'll go now. - You can't take care of everything alone.
至少睡一个好觉
At least get one good night's sleep.
谁? - 是我 努勒米
Who is it? - Me. Nurmi.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我可以进来吗?
Can I come in?
这些文件不应该在这里 - 什么?
These files shouldn't be here. - What?
把音乐关掉 - 什么?
Turn the music off. - What?
把音乐关掉
Turn the music off.
你不应该把文件拿到这里
You shouldn't have the files here.
调查还在进行
The investigation is still open.
哎呀!不好
Oh. Oops.
我以为你们已经有了嫌疑犯
I thought you already had a suspect
你们在到处找凶手
and that you're searching high and low for the murderer.
你会发现他比任何人想象得要近
You found him closer than anybody could've imagined.
你中奖了
You hit the fucking jackpot!
你在干什么? - 什么?
What are you doing? - What?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
穿着内衣发酒疯
Getting drunk in my underwear.
来点这个
Let's have... these.
喝点酒
These little shots. Taste.
一醉方休
And let's get wasted.
你应该睡觉
You should go to bed.
你如果不把裤子脱了
You can't get drunk in your underwear
就不能穿着内衣发酒疯
if you don't take your pants off.
你要不要来杯水? - 不
Should you have a glass of water? - No.
我母亲今天去世了
My mom died today.
她死了
She died.
所有人都在死去
Everybody's fucking dying.
谁会是下一个?
Who's next?
你应该上♥床♥睡觉 - 是的
You should go to bed. - Yeah.
你知道这有什么好?
You know what's good?
我用了…我是说…
I took... I mean...
哦 垃圾 真操蛋
Oh crap. Fuck.
你弄伤自己了吗?起来吧!
Did you hurt yourself? Please get up.
我扶你上♥床♥
I'll take you to bed.
你还好吗? - 我好极了
Are you okay? - Fucking great.
你可以走了
You can go.
不行!
No way.
你觉得你一个人可以破案?
You think you can solve the case alone?
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表