剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
晚上好! 请送我去黎里斯尼蒙泰路12号♥
Good evening. To Iirisniementie Road 12, please.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
你来开车
Get behind the wheel.
向前开
Drive.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
那边儿
That way.
出去
Get out.
向海边走
Walk to the shore. Move it.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
很好
That's good.
拿着
C'mon, take them.
跪下来
Get on your knees.
我没有杀安娜
I didn't kill Anna.
如果尤西的死有人责怪 这样会简单一点
It would be easier if we had someone to blame for Jussi's death.
我自责了很久 但没有用
I blamed myself for a long time. But it didn't help.
我们三个都得忘掉过去 继续生活
All three of us have to move on.
这就是为什么我建议你去德国
That's why I suggest you go to Germany.
去见你在汉堡的朋友们
Go see your friends in Hamburg.
爱丽丝答应过 你和埃米尔可以和他们待在一起
Elise promised you and Emil can stay with them.
我和埃米尔? - 你得把他带上
Me and Emil? - You'll take him with you.
就算是一个短期休假 去想一些事情
A short holiday to think about things.
你可以想想我们接下来如何继续
You can think about how we'll continue from here.
这听起来怎么样?
How does that sound?
很好!
Good.
非常好!
Great.
我会查一下航♥班♥
I'll check flights.
昨晚在洛维萨
Three people died in Loviisa last night
有三个人在警♥察♥和一群非法分子的
in an exchange of gunfire
枪战中死亡
between police officers and a group of alleged criminals.
国家调查局已经跟踪了
The National Bureau of Investigation had been tracking
一群走私分子数月 走私份子利用一个名叫
a group of smugglers for months. The smugglers used
波罗地海国家之友的慈善组织为掩护
a charity called Friends of the Baltic Countries as their front.
今天早晨 警方声称
The police said this morning
他们相信走私分子准备接收
that they believe the smugglers were prepared to receive
一个装载着麻♥醉♥药♥品 和非法药物的气垫船
a hovercraft carrying narcotics and illegal pharmaceutical drugs.
警方应急小组准备对其进行拦截…
The Police Rapid Response Unit was prepared to intercept it...
早上好
Good morning.
你准备离开了吗? - 是的
Are you leaving already?
我的盒子在哪里?
Where's my box?
怎么回事?
What is it?
怎么回事?
What is it?
我相信你明白 我的住所里不可以有毒品
I'm sure you understand I can't have drugs at my place.
因为你是警♥察♥
Because you're a cop.
萨沙告诉了我一些关于你的事情 - 他在撒谎
Sasha told me some facts about you. - He's lying.
真的吗?好吧
Really? Okay.
你不会相信他吧?
You don't believe him, do you?
你不可以相信他… - 你在耍我
You can't believe him... - You bullshitted me.
我回来之前你走吧
Be gone when I get back.
喂?
Hello?
对 我在
Yeah, I'm here.
现在吗?
Now?
好的 那就过来吧!再见!
Okay, come then. Bye.
我得到一个出价 - 祝贺你
We got an offer. - Congratulations.
我一分钱都得不到
I ain't getting a penny.
亚历克斯一定很热心 想要把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉
Alex must be all fired up and wanting to sell the company.
自从昨天收到信息之后 我没有他的音讯
I haven't heard from him since that message yesterday.
很好
Right.
我给你一个建议
I have a proposition for you.
上一次我听取了你的建议 我坐了牢
The last time you proposed something, I ended up in jail.
我叫你找出亚历克斯 和安娜在做什么
I asked you to find out what Alex was doing with Anna,
没叫你逼她上车 威胁她
not force her into the car and threaten her.
说来听听 - 亚历克斯不想卖♥♥腾波
Let's hear it. - Alex doesn't want to sell Tempo.
他希望公♥司♥独♥立♥ - 这跟我有什么关系?
He wants it to be independent. - What does this have to do with me?
我们得找到他 开导他
We have to find him and talk sense into him.
我为什么要帮你?
Why would I help you?
如果腾波垮了 你到哪里去找这样的工作?
If Tempo crashes, where are you going to find a job
谁还会容忍♥你的行为 给你足够的钱
where they'll overlook your behavior and pay enough
让你保持着赌博和酗酒的爱好?
so that you can keep your gambling and drinking habits?
我们唯一拥有的就是彼此
We only have each other.
好吧
All right.
亲爱的 答应我 你听海娜的话
Honey, do you promise me you'll do what Henna says?
你为什么不和我们一起走? - 我已经跟你说过我为什么不可以
Why aren't you coming with us? - I already told you why I can't.
我每天会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you every day.
你的旅途会很有意思
You're going to have a fun trip.
再见! - 再见!
Bye. - Bye.
有事就给我打电♥话♥ - 好的
Call me if there's anything. - Yeah.
会没事的 - 好吧
We'll be all right. - Yeah.
再见!
Bye!
你好!
Hi.
努勒米会和JP的团队 继续调查贝里达尔的案子
Nurmi will continue working the Bergdahl case with JP's team.
你是要解雇我吗? - 我建议你病休
Are you firing me? - I suggest you take sick leave.
你需要休息
You have to rest.
你有没有意识到案件远没有结束?
You realize the case is nowhere near closed?
我知道 努勒米会继续调查
I do. Nurmi will continue investigating it,
但我不能让你工作
but I can't let you work.
因为这会弄糟你的退休计划?
Because it'll mess up your fucking retirement plans?
因为这会弄糟所有的事情!
Because it might mess up everything!
国家调查局
The National Bureau of Investigation
要求我们写一个报告 要求把你解雇
will demand a report and that you be fired.
你有没有给他们关于沃尔夫的报告?
Did you give them a report on Wolf?
没有
No, I didn't.
你要理解我是在保护你
Try to understand that I'm protecting you.
你理解这里有更重要的事情吗?
You realize there's something bigger here?
如果有 我们会找出来的
If there is, we'll find out.
但现在你得去看医生
But now you have to go to the doctor
要求两个星期的病假
and ask for two weeks' sick leave.
你好!
Hi.
努勒米 过来一下
Nurmi, come here a sec.
吃个面包 我猜你不喜欢吃面包 是吗?
Have a bun. Or I guess you're not a bun man, are you?
不必了 谢谢!
No thanks.
维尔塔宁和保尼欧也在 佩托拉也留在组里面
Virtanen and Paunio are in. And Peltola is still tagging along.
我们很幸运 亚历克斯·霍伊卡拉失踪了
We got lucky. Alex Hoikkala is missing.
他老是失踪 - 我明白
He has a habit of doing that. - So I understand.
这一次 他在直升机场 上出租车的时候
This time he was captured by the cameras
给摄像头拍到了
when he got into a taxi at the helicopter terminal.
猜猜是谁的出租车? - 尤斯考·贝里达尔的
Guess whose taxi? - Usko Bergdahl's.
你有没有曾经想过 绝大部分的杀手
Did it ever cross your mind that most killers live
和受害者住在一个房♥子里?
in the same household as their victims?
作为女人
For a woman,
最危险的人是他的伴侣
the most dangerous person is their partner.
这叫什么事儿?
For fuck's sake.
我们正在搜捕他
We're hunting him down. The wheels are turning.
找到尤斯考的出租车了吗?
Was Usko's taxi located?
出租车公♥司♥调度中心的笨蛋找不到他
The idiots at the taxi dispatch center can't find him.
他一定拆掉了卫星定位系统 把他的手♥机♥关了
He must've ripped out the GPS system and turned off his phone.
我们可以搜查贝里达尔的房♥子
We could comb the Bergdahls' house.
特别是洗手间 - 为什么?
The bathroom especially. - Why that?
他们的邻居嘉口·瓦特拉
Their neighbor, Jarkko Vaahtera,
星期天晚上听到洗手间里有动静
heard noise from there Sunday evening.
有击打声和水流的声音
Banging and water running.
为什么你一开始没给尤斯考压力?
Why didn't you put pressure on Usko from the start?
安娜死后 他怀疑过凯伊斯基
He went after Kiiski after Anna's death.
我怀疑如果是他杀了她 他不会这么做
I doubt he would've done that if he had killed her.
这是一个老把戏
That's an old trick.
将嫌疑指向其他地方 他可不傻
To direct suspicion elsewhere tactically. He's not stupid.
另外 他和他的孩子们在他母亲家
Besides, he was at his mother's place with his kids.
我打过电♥话♥给他母亲 她说他睡在仓棚里
I called his mother. She said that Usko slept in the shed.
他也许偷偷溜出去过
He could've sneaked out.
开车到赫尔辛基只需要一个小时
It's only a one- hour drive to Helsinki.
3号♥老国家公路上没有摄像头
And there are no cameras on the old National Road 3.
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表