剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
汉堡 维特卡夫 九个月前
亚历克斯 - 你好
Alex. - Hi.
欢迎 - 这是安娜·贝里达尔
Welcome. - This is Anna Bergdahl.
她是托里沃朗项目的顾问
She's a consultant in the Tuulivuorenranta project.
这是奥斯·兰尼科 - 你好奥斯
This is Ossi Rannikko. - Hi, Ossi.
等等
Wait a minute.
天啊
Damn.
安娜·余哈 - 是的
Anna Jylhä. - Yes.
你们认识? - 是的
You know each other? - Yes.
太惊喜了
What a nice surprise.
你和尤斯考·贝里达尔结婚了? - 是的
So you married Usko Bergdahl? - Yes.
你们怎么认识的?
How do you know each other?
我们认识的时候 是两个年轻的理想主义者
We knew each other when were two young idealists.
15年前 - 差不多
15 years ago. - Something like that.
哇 欢迎 - 谢谢
Wow. Welcome. - Thanks.
进来
Come on in.
安娜 听着 - 什么事?
Anna, listen. - Yeah?
那…
Well...
我直说了
I'll be blunt.
什么?
Yeah?
你有兴趣轻松赚点钱吗?
Are you interested in making easy money?
五万怎么样?
Let's say, 50,000.
什么意思?
Excuse me?
我需要有人从腾波替我们获取信息
I need someone to get me information on Tempo.
停 我不想再听了
Stop. I don't want to hear any more.
你确定? - 是的
Are you sure? - Yes, I am.
十万
100,000.
八个月后 10月29日 星期六
腾波
VCON- 4测试结果
天狼星
拿着 - 我不能在这里拿你给的东西
Take it. - I can't take anything from you here.
收起来 你到底在做什么?
Put it away. What the hell are you doing?
我不干了
I quit.
你不能退出 - 我可以
You can't quit. - Yes, I can.
你必须明白我们仍然需要你
You have to understand we still need you.
我不干了
I quit.
是否退出并不取决于你
It's not up to you to quit.
连我也不行
Not even me.
我不管 我要退出
I don't care. I quit anyway.
该死的
Shit.
请随意 - 谢谢
Help yourselves to food. - Thanks.
祝你们有个愉快的夜晚 - 谢谢
Have a nice evening. - Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢
Thanks.
一切都好? - 是的
Is everything okay? - Yes.
一旦市议会投票 我们两个人......
Once the City Council has voted the two of us...
嗨!
Hi!
嗨
Hi.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚 - 你也一样
Have a nice evening. - You too.
去马尔代夫
To the Maldives.
那琳达怎么办?
What about Linda?
我需要时间
I need time.
多久?
How much time?
一星期、一个月、一年?
A week, month, year?
为什么我们现在不去告诉大家呢?
Why don't we just go and tell people now?
今晚就说
Let's do it tonight.
我们停止这谎言 - 好…
Let's stop this lying. - Well...
我不能再这样了 - 我也不能
I can't do this anymore. - Neither can I.
但不是在这里 安娜
But not here. Anna.
一切结束了
It's over.
你不是当真的 - 我是的 真的结束了
You don't mean it. - I do. It's over for real.
安娜 不要走
Anna, don't go.
对不起 不要走 我去拿盐来弄掉酒渍
I'm sorry. Don't go anywhere. I'll get salt for the stain.
不如你开车带我到俄♥罗♥斯♥边境
Why don't you drive me to the Russian border.
我们在途中会聊得很开心
We'll have a nice chat on the way.
往那边走
Walk that way.
危险解除!
Clear!
危险解除!
Clear!
危险解除!
Clear!
K10 呼叫指挥1 危险解除!
K- 10 to Command- 1. Clear.
场所已安全
Premises are secure.
这里没人
There's no one here.
危险解除!
Clear.
回到车上
Back to the vehicles.
也许他意识到这是诈唬 就离开了
Maybe he realized it was a bluff and left.
不可能
Impossible.
确实不可能
No, it's not.
所以这就是我们的结果
So this is what we've come to.
你付钱让维卡莫伪造测试结果
You paid Veikkamo for forged test results.
是的
Yes.
他应付不了 很倒霉
He couldn't handle it. It happens.
别这样 这只是数学
C'mon, this was just mathematics.
你不会同意测试VCON- 4
You wouldn't have given permission to test VCON- 4.
我们有充分的理由 - 这不是什么理由
We had a good reason. - It wasn't a good reason.
世界上到处是核废料 我们必须要有地方放
The world is full of nuclear waste, and we have to shove it somewhere.
用你的发明解决这问题有什么错呢?
Why would it be wrong to use your invention for that?
安娜明白什么是最好的
Anna understood what's best.
这就是为什么你杀了她?
That's why you killed her?
你是个该死的可伦坡
You're a damn Columbo.
安娜为了钱背叛你 你好好想想
Anna betrayed you for money. Try to understand that.
这里有一个楼梯
There's a staircase here.
警♥察♥!不要动!
Police! Don't move!
亚历克斯 把枪放下
Alex, put the gun down.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
这混♥蛋♥杀了安娜
This piece of shit killed Anna.
我知道 把枪放下 亚历克斯
I know. Put the gun down, Alex.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
不要动!
Freeze!
把刀拿开! - 把枪放下!
Put the knife away! - Put the gun down!
把刀放下!
Put the knife down!
听我说 把枪放下
Listen to me. Put the gun down.
不要过来 - 把刀放下!
Don't come any closer. - Put the knife down!
嗨 海娜
Hi, Henna.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
我稍后会把礼物给你
I'll give you your present later.
我看了
I checked out
这里的几所学校
a couple of schools here.
哦
Oh.
马克斯和爱丽丝说 如果我想在这里完成学业
Max and Elise said I could stay with them,
我可以和他们住
if I want to finish my school here.
我不想回芬兰
I don't want to come back to Finland.
我更喜欢这里的自己
I even like myself better here.
你知道我会想念你的
You know I'm going to miss you, don't you?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起 有时调查是这样的
I'm sorry, but sometimes investigations are like this.
为什么这个钱包在这里? 你在哪里找到的?
Why is this purse here? Where did you find it?
所有的东西都是在托里沃朗找到的
All this stuff was found in Tuulivuorenranta.
这不可能
That's impossible.
安娜不可能用这个包
Anna would've never used this purse.
你的欧洲健康保险卡 就是在内衬里发现的
Your European health insurance cards were found inside the lining.
我们买♥♥这个包的那次旅途中卡就丢了
We lost them on the same trip that we bought this purse.
这个包是赝品 安娜在芬兰发现的
But the purse is fake. Anna found out in Finland.
她花了很多钱买♥♥的 她再也不想看到它
She paid a lot of money for it. She never wanted to see it again.
也许她把这个带去派对了
Maybe she took this to the party.
不可能
No way.
警♥察♥
POLICE
找到了!
Found it!
早上好 卡匹
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表