剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表
我太太呢?
Where's my wife?
现在说出真♥相♥
Now tell the truth.
所有的事情
About absolutely everything.
我根本搞不懂
This doesn't make any sense.
你为什么这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我把这个视频和 刚才你看到的视频一起发布出去
I'll be publishing this along with the video you just saw.
这样人们就会知道 你和你们公♥司♥的真实面目
So that people will know the truth, about you and your company.
我不明白 那个潜水视频是什么?
I don't understand. What was that diving video?
我太太呢? - 集中注意力 亚历克斯
And where's my wife? - Focus, Alex.
为了她 也为了你 你现在必须停止伪装
You have to stop pretending now. For her sake and for yours.
我要你说
I need you to talk.
但我不知道你到底想要我说什么
But I don't know what the hell it is you want me to say.
说出真♥相♥ 关于你、关于腾波 还有容器
Just tell the truth. About you, about Tempo. About the containers.
关于你如何用 无叶风力涡轮机欺骗世界
About how you're cheating the world with your bladeless wind turbines!
我没有欺骗任何人! - 你们为什么要测试VCON- 4?
I'm not cheating anyone! - Why are you testing VCON- 4?
我需要你解释一切
I need you to explain everything.
维特卡夫、腾波 所有的一切
WeltKraft, Tempo, everything.
不然你现在就会死
Or you're going to die now.
说话! - 好 停下来!
So talk! - Okay, stop!
你要我说什么都行
I'll say anything you want.
我是亚历克斯·霍伊卡拉
I'm Alex Hoikkala.
我们腾波公♥司♥ 在所有的事上欺瞒大家
We, the Tempo company, we are lying about everything.
我想向大家道歉
I want to apologize to everyone.
我对我们做的所有事深感遗憾
I deeply regret all the things we've done.
我不能再说了 我发誓我不知道…
I can't. I swear I don't know...
说!从头开始 听见吗?
Talk! From the beginning. You hear me?
说 该死的!
Talk, dammit!
我发誓我会杀了你 这是你最后的机会
I swear to God; I will kill you. This is your last chance.
卡匹呼叫努勒米
Karppi to Nurmi.
继续 - 这个混♥蛋♥被制♥服♥了
Go ahead. - The unsub is neutralized.
他现在没有意识 但有呼吸 叫救护车
He's unconscious but breathing. Call the paramedics.
好的 你在哪?
Okay. Where are you?
附近 山另一边的一个老工厂
Near by. In an old factory on the other side of the hill.
亚历克斯好吗? - 好的 琳达不在这里
Is Alex okay? - Yeah. Linda's not here.
琳达没事
Linda's okay.
一切正常 救护车正在路上
Everything's okay. The ambulance is on its way.
我找到了!就在树林后面
I found it! It's right behind the forest.
我找不到潜水的视频 只有亚历克斯的那个
I can't find a diving video here. Only the one with Alex.
你说里面有人
You said someone was diving in the video.
是的
Yeah.
你知道那是在哪里拍的?
You know where it was shot?
我怎么会知道?好像是海里
How should I know? Probably in the sea.
又黑又暗 我只看到这些
It was dark and murky. That's all I could see.
听起来像波罗的海 - 可能是任何地方
Sounds like the Baltic Sea. - It could be from anywhere.
里面还有别的吗?
Was there anything else in it?
有些东西看起来像某种容器
There were these things that looked like some kind of containers.
它们是什么形状的?什么尺寸?
What shape were they? What size?
大概一、两米长 狭窄的
Maybe a meter or two long. Narrow.
它们看起来像金属管
They looked like metal pipes.
你不知道它们是什么? - 不知道
You have no idea what they were? - No.
你知道为什么他给你看视频吗?
You have any idea why he showed you the video?
不知道
No.
他把相机打开了叫我说出一切
He turned the camera on and told me to tell everything.
你知道他为什么拍你吗?
Do you know why he filmed you?
不知道
No.
“说出一切”是什么意思?
What did he mean by "tell everything"?
我不知道
I don't know.
他说如果我不说出真♥相♥ 他会杀了我
He said that if I didn't tell the truth he would kill me.
关于什么的真♥相♥? - 我不知道
The truth about what? - I have no idea.
你怎么样?
How are you?
琳达怎么样? - 她在睡
How's Linda? - She's asleep.
我给了她一点安睡药
I gave her a sleeping pill.
你睡了吗? - 没有
Have you slept? - No.
我无法忘记那该死的视频
I can't get that damn video out of my mind.
他一定是有精神病
He must be mentally ill.
兰尼科和维特卡夫很担心
Rannikko and WeltKraft are worried.
我们必须让他们相信一切都好
We have to convince them that everything is okay.
如果罗伊瓦力知道了这事 投票前他会用这个对付你
If Louhivuori finds out, he'll use it against you before the vote.
我希望琳达醒的时候我在
I want to be here when Linda wakes up.
你想吃早餐吗?
Would you like to have breakfast?
我不吃早餐
I don't eat breakfast.
好吧
Okay.
没事了吧? - 嗯
Okay?
除了在旧工厂拍的短视频外 里面什么都没有
This is empty except for a short video
视频在这个记忆卡上
that was shot at the old factory. It's on this stick.
亚历克斯看到的潜水视频呢?
What about the diving video that Alex Hoikkala saw?
那在服务器上
It was on a server.
在一个链接下 只能打开一次
Behind a link you can only click once.
你能找回来吗?
Can you retrieve it?
我想不行
I don't think so.
链接上什么都没了
There's nothing behind the link anymore.
我的猜测是服务器临时存储文件
My guess is that the server stores files for only a moment
然后删除它们腾出空间给新文件
and then removes them to make room for new ones.
好吧
Okay.
有什么关于炸♥弹♥的消息?
What did you find out about the bomb?
这很有趣
This is interesting.
炸♥弹♥完全是假的
The bomb was totally fake
什么?
What?
看
Yeah.
电线 弹体…
Wires, guts...
手♥机♥零件看起来像引爆器
Cell phone parts made to look like a detonator.
一个不错的老诺基亚电池
A good ol' Nokia battery.
就是说琳达·霍伊卡拉没有危险? - 没有 不是来自这个
So Linda Hoikkala wasn't in danger? - No. Not from this.
妈的
Fuck.
亚历克斯·霍伊卡拉 车里的炸♥弹♥也是类似的情况
The bomb in Alex Hoikkala's Lexus was similar.
那基本上就是个燃♥烧♥弹♥
It was practically a Molotov cocktail,
汽油和一个便宜的定时引爆器 附在上面
gasoline and a cheap timer detonator attached to it.
看起来是很有杀伤力 但其实没有
It was meant to look potent, but it wasn't.
所以他们只是虚张声势?
So they were just a bluff?
我猜是这样
That's my guess.
谢谢
Thanks.
看 我快得分了 - 我的球员怎么这么差?
Look, almost a goal. - Why is my player so bad?
我不知道怎么玩这个 - 因为我 我的球员很糟糕
I don't know how to play this. - My player's bad because it's me.
爸爸比你会玩多了
Dad was a lot better than you.
他很多地方都比我好
He was better than me in many things.
好!
All right!
我总是为失败的球队欢呼
I always cheer for the team that's losing.
我想你会赢的
I think you'll win.
你们在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我们宅家一日
We're having a day at home.
索菲亚会玩?
Can Sofia even play?
不会
No way.
他比那个人更糟糕…
He's a worse player than that one...
看 我铲了自己
Look. I tackled myself.
喂?
Hello?
你应该过来
You should come to work.
新闻发布会将在30分钟后开始
The press conference is starting in 30 minutes.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
就是 - 妈妈?
Yes. - Mom?
好 我会来的
Okay, I'll be there.
我要去上班
I have to go to work.
你答应今天一天都在家
You promised we'd stay home the whole day.
我知道 我们改天
I know. I know. We'll do it another day.
我要走了 - 妈妈!
I have to go. - Mom!
嗨
Hi.
你为什么不告诉我要开新闻发布会?
Why didn't you brief me on the press conference?
坐
Sit.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
这个行动不包括你
You weren't part of this operation.
你不服从命令并有严重不当行为
You disobeyed orders and committed serious misconduct.
剧集 | 窒风之中(2018) | 导航列表