剧集 | 丹尼将孤独终老(2024) | 导航列表
Well, I thought that at first.
你为什么要这样? - 为什么不呢?
Why would you do that? - Why wouldn't I?
你根本不想要这样 - 这是妥协
You don't want that. - It's a compromise.
成年人想在一起就得这样
That's what adults do when they wanna be together.
他们沟通需求 互相妥协 找到快乐的中间点
They communicate their needs, they compromise, and they find a happy middle.
这是我想要的恋爱关系吗?
Is this the kind of relationship I wanted?
不是
No.
他提出时我极度怀疑吗?
Was I extremely skeptical when he brought it up?
是
Yes.
但是 我们谈开了 关于蛋糕提出了很多很好的观点
But, we talked it out, made a lot of good points about cake-
你为什么要为这个妥协?
Why would you compromise for that?
因为我想谈恋爱 马蒂 而这就是摆在桌面上的条件
Because I wanna be in love, Matty, and that was the offer on the table.
我评估过了
I evaluated it.
我决定试试看
I decided I'd give it a go.
听着 我原先的看法和你完全一致
Look, I definitely had the same opinions on this that you do,
但仔细想想 爱的总量根本没有上限
but, if you really think about it, there's no limit on the amount of love-
当然有!
Yes, there is!
妈的当然他妈的有上限
Yeah, there absolutely fucking is.
他怎么跟你说的?
What did he say to you?
说他爱别人操别人也不会减少给你的那份?
That just 'cause he loves and fucks other people, that means you don't get anything less?
啥?
What?
说两个人完全快乐各取所需的关系
That a relationship where two people are totally happy and getting everything they want,
才是健康的关系 你就该追求这种?
that's a healthy one and you should want that?
说实话 是的
Yes, actually.
差不多就这意思
Well, something like that.
纯属放屁 丹尼
That's a crock of shit, Danny.
你心知肚明
You know it.
不!
No!
不不不 恋爱的意义在于为彼此放弃一些东西
No, no, the point of a relationship is that you give something up for each other.
没错 你是还想睡别人 也怀念新鲜感
Sure, you still wanna fuck other people and you miss that new relationship energy,
但你们约定要为在一起而放弃某些东西
but you tell each other you're gonna give something up to be together
因为这种奉献是有回报的
because there is a reward to that kind of devotion,
不做出牺牲就得不到那种关系
and you can't get that if you don't make the sacrifice.
这才是重点 丹尼
That's what it's all about, Danny.
如果你把碎片般的自己和
There's a level of intimacy that you can't get if you're giving pieces of yourself
零散的爱都分给不同的人 就无法达到那种亲密程度
and your love all away to other people.
不 你想要某人完全属于你
No, you want someone to be entirely devoted to you
你也想完全属于另一个人
and you wanna entirely devote yourself to someone else.
毫无保留地
All of it.
这才是我们真正渴望的
That's what we all really want.
不 这只是你想要的
No, that's what you want.
可惜现在没人能给你这种关系
Well, that's not on offer right now.
这他妈关他屁事?
How is this any of his fucking business?
当然关他的事
Yes, it is.
看吧 这就是长♥期♥炮♥友♥的问题所在
See, this is the problem with long-term fuck buddies.
就因为他每周来上两三次
Just because he comes over two to three times-
嘿 看这边!
Hey, attention here!
不是那边 是我
Not there, me.
让他们等着
They can wait.
你♥他♥妈♥蠢透了 去你的!
You're so fucking stupid. Fuck you!
不 我们已经约会好几个月了 丹尼
No, we've been dating for months, Danny.
好几个月
For months.
哦亲爱的 那可不叫约会 那叫上♥床♥
Oh, sweetheart, that is not dating, that's fucking.
约会应该是 不
Dating is- - No.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他妈给我闭嘴 在你操蛋的人生中好歹听我一次
Shut the fuck up and listen to me for once in your miserable fucking life.
我们这样交往大概 每周两三次?
We've been seeing each other what, two, three times a week now?
当然 我们会做♥爱♥ 但不止如此
And, sure, we fuck, but it's been more than that.
已经超越了那种关系
It's become more than that.
马蒂 我们不是在约会
Matty, we weren't dating.
约会应该是约好见面 喝杯咖啡 感受彼此气场
And dating is agreeing to meet, grabbing a coffee, checking your vibes,
然后可能同意共进晚餐 花更多时间了解对方
then you maybe agree to a longer dinner, spend more time to get each other,
也许之后才开始上♥床♥
maybe then you start fucking-
不 这就是你♥他♥妈♥的问题所在
No, that's your fucking problem.
你固执地认定事情该怎样发展 完全无视
You're so tied to how you think things really should be, that you are completely oblivious
其他可能性
to anything outside of that.
我他妈的一直都在这里 丹尼
I've been here the whole fucking time, Danny.
我爱上你了 你这个蠢货炮♥友♥
I fell in love with you, you dumb cum slut.
为什么?
Why?
这他妈真是个好问题!
It's a good fucking question!
他竟敢这么跟我说话?
How dare he speak to me that way?
为什么他现在不操♥我♥?
Why isn't he fucking me right now?
马蒂!
Matty!
马蒂 马蒂 马蒂!
Matty, Matty, Matty!
马蒂!
Matty!
这他妈都怪你 你怎么得出这结论的?
This is your fucking fault. And how do you figure that?
你随时都可以问我
You coulda asked me at any point.
任何时候你都能约我出去
At any point you could have asked me out.
你以为这是什么关系?
What do you think this is?
"嘿 骚货 来餐厅见我
"Hey, slut, come meet me at this restaurant,
因为我待会儿会饿'
'cause I'm gonna be hungry."
这就是你约我谈恋爱的方式?
That's your way of asking me to be in a relationship?
对对 换你会怎么说?
Yeah, yeah, what would you have said?
要是我直接开口约你 你会怎么答?
What would you have said if I was straight up?
你肯定会拒绝我
You would've turned me down
因为你喜欢稳定炮♥友♥ 不想搞砸关系
'cause you liked the regular dick and you wouldn't wanna fuck that up.
靠!
Fuck!
现在你把自己塞进了理想关系的替代品里
Now, you've gotten yourself into the shadow of the kind of relationship you wanna be in,
这样连分手都不用提
so you wouldn't even have to give it up.
你不敢冒险是因为觉得我不值得
You wouldn't have risked it because you didn't think it was worth it.
我觉得值
I do.
我一直觉得值
I did.
马蒂 - 不
Matty. - No.
我现在是多重伴侣关系
I am in a polyamorous relationship.
如果你想试试 我可以配合
If you wanna still try, I can.
我他妈不稀罕
I don't want that shit.
我要的是全心全意爱我的人
I want someone who is entirely devoted to me.
只爱我
Just me.
'因为我配得上这样的爱 你也一样
'Cause I deserve that and so do you.
马特 - 不不不 去他妈的
Matt- - No, no, no, fuck this.
去你的!
Fuck you!
去你的 你眼里我永远只是个性玩具
Fuck you, you only ever saw me as one thing.
知道吗?
You know what?
我听了你抱怨单身整整半年
I have listened to you complain for months about being single.
我听你抱怨过所有这些该死的废物
I've listened to you complain about all these fucking losers
那些你约会过的家伙 好像问题都出在他们身上
that you've gone out with, as if they're the problem.
但不对 丹尼 问题出在你身上
But no, Danny, you're the problem.
你单身全是你自己作的
You're the reason you're still single.
唯一该怪罪的人就是你自己
The only person to blame is you.
你把一切都搞砸了 丹尼
You fucked it all up, Danny.
去他妈的!
Well, fuck him!
操他大爷!
Fuck him!
他凭什么...
Where does he...
说得好像他...
As if he...
妈的!
Fuck!
问题在我
I'm the problem.
问题在他
He's the problem.
好像我真在乎似的
As if I could, whatever.
好像我分分钟找不到人替换他似的
As if I couldn't replace him in a minute.
我这就打开交友软件
I'll get on the apps.
天黑前就能找个新炮♥友♥
I'll find a new fuck friend by the end of the day.
好像他他妈多了不起似的
As if he's so fucking special.
♪ 当你还属于我的时光
♪ Back when you were mine
♪ 我们共享下流幻想
♪ We shared a dirty mind
♪ 这不妨碍我们整天争吵对抗 ♪
♪ It didn't stop us from arguing all the time ♪
♪ 当你越界犯规 ♪
♪ When you cross the line ♪
♪ 我们只管脱♥光♥衣裳
♪ We just take off our clothes
♪ 花点时间贴近对方
♪ Take some time to get close
♪ 生活充满欢愉 ♪
♪ Life entertained
♪ 爱情本就如此 ♪
♪ That's just the way love goes ♪
♪ 我们曾亲密无间 ♪
剧集 | 丹尼将孤独终老(2024) | 导航列表