剧集 | 丹尼将孤独终老(2024) | 导航列表
我还以为是那种'再做鬼脸'
I thought it might be one of those if you keep making that face,
'脸会永远僵住'的情况
it's gonna stay that way situations.
不 这是括约肌
No, it's a sphincter.
能扩张 会收缩
It expands. It contracts.
那些关于被撑开的说法 不过是延续了固有的文化厌女症
All that talk about being stretched out, that's just carried over inherent cultural misogyny
认为女人因为松弛就低人一等
about women being considered less than because they're loose.
恶
Ew.
怎么?
What?
别又大又聪明
Don't be hung and smart.
嘿
Hey.
开始吗?
Shall we?
来吧
Let's do it.
你亮你的 我亮我的
You show me yours, I'll show you mine.
好吧 那么...
All right. So...
让我看看你的家伙
Show me what you got.
行 我们准备了这些
All right, so we've got this.
睡眠眼罩蒙眼玩意儿 还有这些能扣在床缚系统上的手铐
Sleep mask blindfoldy thing, and then these cuffs hook up to a bed restraint system.
可爱
Cute.
好吧
Okay.
我带了束具、更多手铐 还有各种鸡环
I have got a harness, some more cuffs, and an assortment of cock rings.
金属的
Metal.
呃 它们和束具配套
Well, they go with the harness.
不 很辣 超辣的
No, it's hot. It's hot.
还有啥?
What else?
好了 我们有宝贝、红姜、时髦、运动、恐怖
All right, so we've got Baby, Ginger, Posh, Sporty, and Scary.
痒痒挠、扩张器 还有巴斯光年
The tickler, the stretcher, and Buzz Lightyear.
行
Okay.
我的好朋友们 杰克、希斯和詹戈
My dear friends, Jake, Heath, and Jango.
还有压轴好戏 惊艳全场的布莱恩
And the piece de resistance, the showstopper, Brian.
疫情持续了很久
It was a long pandemic.
轮到我了?
My turn?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
妈!
Mom!
听着丹尼 我给你准备了暖心鸡汤
Okay, Danny, I've got some nice chicken soup for ya.
好...好冷
So c-cold.
这倒提醒我了
That reminds me.
该换冰袋了
It's time to change your ice pack.
喔! 烫手山芋烫手山芋
Ooh. Hot potato, hot potato.
这个要放冷冻层
That's going in the freezer.
他们就像呃...
They were like um...
但又像是呃...
But like um...
像手又不是手
Hands but not hands.
呃然后 哦 那个带尖刺的
Um, and then, oh, the one with the spikes.
哦 红色那个
Oh, the red one.
不要红的!
Not the red one!
哦 红色那个
Oh, the red one.
不要红的!
Not the red one!
来看看有什么可播的? 嗯?
Okay, let's see what's streaming? Hmm?
要健康纯真又...
Something wholesome and innocent and...
有经典版《芝麻街》
They've got classic Sesame Street.
不要布偶戏!
No Muppets!
不要布偶 不要布偶 不要布偶
No Muppets, no Muppets, no Muppets.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
不要布偶
No Muppets.
要那种所有人的手始终可见的
Something where everyone's hands are visible at all times.
马蒂说过会恢复原状的
Matty said it'll go back.
会恢复的 对吧? 对吧?
It'll go back, right? Right?
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我肯定能恢复的 没错
I'm sure it'll go back. Yeah.
不知道你♥他♥妈♥在笑什么
I don't know what the fuck you're laughing at.
天啊 这也太绝了
Oh my god, this is incredible.
今晚当不了攻的人可不是我
You're the one not topping tonight.
这样还行
This is okay.
感觉好多了
It's so much better.
噢 可怜的小雏菊
Oh, your poor little balloon knot.
很高兴我的痛苦能娱乐你
I'm glad my pain amuses you.
可不是嘛
Oh, it does.
真心实意地觉得好笑
It really truly does.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
看来有人眼大肚子小啊
I think somebody's eyes were bigger than their hole.
不 不 好了好了好了
No, no. Okay, okay, okay.
我不闹了
I'll stop.
我们可以改天再约
We could have rain checked.
才不要
Nah.
现在这样挺好
This is nice.
何况你还有两只空闲的手和一张嘴
Plus you still have two free hands and a mouth.
你♥他♥妈♥真是糟糕透了
You are the fucking worst.
没错 这是你应得的
Yeah, and it's what you deserve.
嘿 我能把耳朵贴上去听听海的声音吗?
Hey, can I put my ear next to it and see if I can hear the ocean?
天啊
Oh my god.
离我远点!
Get away from me!
♪ 哦宝贝
♪ Ooh baby
♪ 本可以让你更尽兴
♪ Could've please you more
♪ 我的膝盖跪在地板上 ♪
♪ My knees are on the floor ♪
♪ 不如就随你所愿 ♪
♪ Won't you please have your way ♪
♪ 我会听从你的指令
♪ I'd do what you say
♪ 今夜却转身离去
♪ Tonight have turned away
♪ 但若你终得见那天 ♪
♪ But if you ever see the day ♪
♪ 让我重燃激♥情♥的方式 ♪
♪ The way to put me back in the mood ♪
♪ 就是你对我发号♥施令
♪ Is if you tell me what to do
♪ 宝贝 只需坐着
♪ Baby, just sit
♪ 蜡烛已点燃
♪ The candles are lit
剧集 | 丹尼将孤独终老(2024) | 导航列表