剧集 | 丹尼将孤独终老(2024) | 导航列表
有些词让我觉得有点过火 这很合理吧?
and those I find to be a bit much, right?
比如 如果你准备走后门 你肯定不会说
Like, if you're getting ready to do anal, you don't want to be like,
"操 太棒了 插♥进♥我的屎坑吧"
"Fuck yeah, put it in my shitter."
你知道的 别提粪坑 别提屁♥眼♥ 对吧?
You know, no dumper. No pooper. Right?
我觉得这相当明显
I think that's fairly obvious.
而这个 这个完全在另一个极端
And this, this is just really on the other side of the spectrum.
知道吗?
And you know what?
我们都同意 阴♥道♥和肛♥门♥非常不同 对吧?
We can all agree, vaginas and asses, they're very different, right?
它们的味道、气味、触感都不同
They have different tastes, smells, feels,
虽然我从来没试过 功能风险也不同
not that I've ever done any of that, and functions, risks.
操阴♥道♥可能怀孕
You fuck a vagina, you risk pregnancy.
操肛♥门♥可能上演"肖申克的救赎"
You fuck an ass, you risk "Shawshank Redemption".
阴♥道♥排出孩子 肛♥门♥排出废物
Vaginas expel children. Asses expel waste.
不过从我见过的孩子来看 其实也没那么不同
Though judging from the children I've encountered, it really isn't all that different.
好吧 我们能不能 能不能商量下?
All right, can we, can we negotiate this?
能不能找个折中的办法?
Can we find, like, a happy medium?
来帮我参谋参谋
Okay, help me workshop.
呕 男逼太恶心了
Oh, bussy is revolting.
和小骚♥逼♥一样难听
That's just as bad as pussy.
袋穴?
Bagina?
不行 听着像我的屁♥股♥有个变装艺名
No, that sounds like my ass has a drag name.
而且男屄♥♥简直是蝙蝠侠最烂的反派名
And, oh, man-cunt sounds like the worst Batman villain.
快说这是我的小骚♥逼♥ 小子
Tell me that's my pussy, boy.
那是你的小 小 小 呃 呃 骚♥逼♥
That's your pu, pu, pu, uh, uh, pussy.
看到你重出江湖我真高兴
Well, I am glad to see you back in action.
说真的我特别不想承认
You know, I really hate to say it.
真的特别不想承认
Like, I really hate to say it.
你很难被取代
You're not easy to replace.
在我允许你内♥射♥之前 你一直对我超温柔
You were always so nice to me before I let you cum inside me.
我得停止发展新炮♥友♥了
You know, I got to stop taking on new hookup buddies.
这世界他妈全疯了
The world's gone fucking insane.
昨晚我约了个男的 他带了台机器 那玩意儿...
Last night, I met up with this dude, and he had this machine, and it...
不像布莱恩 布莱恩很辣
It's not like Brian. Brian's hot.
不 那机器它会...
No, this machine, it like...
你会让人往你体内移植卵子吗?
Would you ever let someone implant an egg in you?
卵子? 当我们是鹅妈妈啊?
Eggs? What are we, Mother Goose?
对 就是把卵子种进你体内 我连这鬼东西叫啥都不知道
Yeah, it like plants an egg in you, and I don't even know what it's fucking called.
克利夫兰煎蛋卷?
Cleveland omelet?
直接开干不香吗?
Whatever happened to just plain fucking?
容我提醒你 上次你来这儿时
I will remind you that the last time you were here,
咱俩还假装你给我打了麻醉
we pretended that you put me under anesthesia.
好吧好吧 那不一样
Okay, okay, that's different.
是吗? 真的吗?
Is it? Is it?
我讨厌你这套魔鬼代言人的把戏
I don't like this devil's advocate shit.
还是喜欢你对人指手画脚的样子?
I prefer you to be judgmental?
行行 他恶心 别搞鸡
Fine, he's gross. Don't fuck chickens.
是啊 只搞猪
Yeah, just the pigs.
哦 那你来这儿是想搞我这只小野猫咯?
Well, I guess that means you have come here to fuck this pussy.
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我说什么鬼话?
What the fuck are you saying to me?
能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
但愿你别问
I wish you wouldn't.
你会不会在床上的时候 比如 用过女性化的词?
Do you ever use, like, have you ever used feminine words during sex?
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
就是 你会不会管它叫小骚♥逼♥?
Like, would you ever, would you call it a pussy?
知道吗? 这都怪我
You know what? This is my fault.
我就不该指望你正常
I just need to expect you not to be normal.
能不能他妈老实回答问题?
Can you just answer the fucking question?
哦 新欢管你叫他的小骚货了?
Oh, is this new guy calling you his pussy boy?
倒也不是
I mean, not exactly.
你挑男人的品味烂透了
You have the worst taste in men.
自黑得漂亮 天才
Nice self-own, genius.
能问你个问题吗? - 但愿你别问
Can I ask you a question? - I wish you wouldn't.
我♥干♥嘛还要在你身上浪费时间?
Why do I even bother with you?
操! 操!
Fuck! Fuck!
丹尼 看着我 看着我
Danny. Look at me. Look at me.
噢 你的眼睛真性感
Oh, your eyes are so sexy.
你快到了吗?
Are you close?
噢 我要♥射♥了♥ - 等等我 等等我
Oh, I'm going to cum. - Wait for me. Wait for me.
操操操!
Oh fuck, oh fuck!
太不可思议了
That was incredible.
我不...
I don't...
我觉得你从没试过连续两次不休息
I don't think you've ever gone twice in a row without a break before.
这以后就是我们的新常态了
I think that's going to be our new normal.
你今晚真的很投入
You're really feeling it tonight.
我一直都很投入
I always feel it.
你觉得现在几点了?
What time do you think it is?
大概 10点 11点吧
Like, 10, 11.
靠 都快一点了
Oh, fuck, it's almost one.
不可能
No fucking way.
这意味着我们搞了三个小时
That means it's been three hours.
我留下过夜行吗?
Would it be okay if I spent the night?
呃 这有点太亲密了
Um, that's pretty intimate.
连干三小时也很亲密
So is fucking for three hours.
这对我来说已经很亲密了
That's pretty intimate for me.
嗯 我想保留这个特权
Um, I'd kind of like to save that.
好吧 - 不是针对你
Okay. - It's nothing personal.
我只是 自从和我前任分手后 我就没和别人同床睡过
I just, I have not slept in a bed with anybody since my ex.
没事 没啥大不了的 时候不早了
Yeah, no, it's no biggie. It's late.
我保证不是针对你个人
I promise it's nothing personal.
没关系
It's fine.
如果你想的话 我们还是可以抱抱
We could still cuddle if you want.
丹尼 凌晨一点了 我刚说了时候不早
Danny, it's 1:00 a.m. I just said it's late.
呃 我觉得十分钟也...
Well, I don't think 10 minutes is...
老兄 我得睡觉了
Dude, I gotta get to bed.
哟 哟 哟 - 谢了 晚安
Yo, yo, yo. - Thanks. Night.
操 我太想要你了 - 我要你再次进入我
Fuck, I want you so bad. - I need you back inside me.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
亲爱的 真的太晚了 我得回去了
Honey, it is so late and I got to get back.
我回家得花差不多一小时
It takes me like an hour to get home.
你想过夜吗?
Do you want to spend the night?
你确定?
Are you sure?
我太想要你了 - 操 当然
I want you so bad. - Fuck yes.
你有机会做准备吗?
Do you have a chance to prepare?
就在晚饭前
Right before dinner.
很好 现在上♥床♥ 把你那美味的小骚♥逼♥给我
Good. Now get in bed and give me that delicious cunt.
什么?
What?
我们能聊会儿吗?
Can we talk about something for a minute?
当然
Sure.
那个 和你做♥爱♥简直太棒了
So, sex with you is incredible.
满分十分 无可挑剔
10 out of 10, no notes.
只是说 我觉得你话很多 这点我很喜欢
It's just that, I mean, you're very verbal, which I like.
你知道的 超级性感
You know, super hot.
问题是你总把它叫做...
It's that you have referred to...
不过说真的 我不评价 绝对不评价
And you know what? No judgment, no judgment.
你总爱把我的部位女性化
You tend to feminize my parts.
你不喜欢这样?
You don't like that?
呃 主要是这些部位我都认定是男性化的
Well, it's just that this all identifies as masculine.
它的代词是屁♥股♥、翘臀、菊♥穴♥ 要是来劲了还可以叫索伦之眼
You know, it's pronouns are ass, butt, hole, and if you're feeling saucy, Eye of Sauron.
所以当你把它称作...
So when you refer to it as a...
当你用女性化词汇时 就特别违和
When you feminize it, it's just very jarring.
好吧 我可以试着改 但这已经成了我性癖的一部分
Okay, well I can try and back off of it, but it is kind of part of my sex brain.
能问问原因吗?
Is it too much to ask why?
我觉得我是想...把身体功能区分开
Well, I think that I like to um... separate the functions of our bodies.
展开说说
Say more.
你看 屁♥股♥是用来处理某些生理需求的
Well, an ass is for certain, you know, biological things.
所以当我必须当1时 就倾向于把这些功能暂时搁置
So, when I have to top, then I like to sort of put those things aside.
不搞的时候叫屁♥股♥ 搞的时候就叫小骚♥逼♥
So, when we're not fucking it's a butt, but when we are, it's a pussy.
屁♥股♥负责其他功能 而小骚♥逼♥是让我...
A butt is for other things, and a pussy is for me to...
呃 操的
uh, fuck.
这能理解吗?
Does that make any sense?
剧集 | 丹尼将孤独终老(2024) | 导航列表