剧集 | 丹尼将孤独终老(2024) | 导航列表
说实话 还真有点道理
You know what? It kind of does.
我倒没有区分障碍 不过话说回来 我通常不是那个
Now, I don't have any problems differentiating, but then again, I'm not usually the top
要把老二捅进去的攻方
that's gotta stick my dick in there.
但行吧 我觉得可以配合你
But, yeah, I think I can get down with it.
伙计们 我正在成长为一个更好的人
Guys, I'm growing as a person.
我和你们一样惊讶 好吧 我懂了
I am as surprised as you are. All right, I get it.
这样可以吗?
Is that okay?
其实我觉得行
I actually think so.
现在要我说回那种骚话还得再练练
Now it's gonna be a while before I can say that kind of shit back to you,
不过我能接受
but I can roll with it.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你花时间给我解释
Thank you for taking the time to explain that to me.
这真的帮了大忙
It actually really helped.
很好 因为我等不及要撕开那些衣服 看着你掰开阴♥唇♥的样子
Good, because I cannot wait to tear those clothes off and watch you spread those pussy lips.
好吧 我们能慢慢来吗?
Okay, can we lean into that slowly?
嗯
Yeah.
多有意思啊 原本让我觉得恶心的东西
It's funny, isn't it, how something that I found utterly revolting
在我要求解释后突然就变得可以接受了?
was suddenly palatable once I asked for an explanation?
我是说 他对我敞开心扉 我觉得这让我们更亲密了
I mean, he was vulnerable with me, and I think that brought us closer together.
有时候我会忘记人和人是不一样的
Sometimes, I forget that people are different.
我知道 这是明摆着的事
I know, that's an obvious point.
但我们都以为别人会和我们用完全同样的方式行事
But I think we all believe that people are going to behave exactly the same way that we do.
总觉得 呃 自己脑子里的想法
That, you know, whatever's going on in our heads
才是常态 其他任何方式都是偏离常态
is the norm and anything else is a deviation therefrom.
再说了 感情需要妥协
Plus, you know, relationships require compromise.
所以我♥干♥嘛让选词这种蠢事妨碍
So why would I let something as silly as a word choice get in the way of something
一段本来很有发展潜力的关系?
that otherwise has some really great potential?
要我送你去地铁站吗?
Can I walk you to the subway?
哦 你可真绅士
Oh, how gentlemanly of you.
让我换下衣服 很快就好
Let me change. I will be quick.
噢 完全不急
Oh, no rush at all.
我得先嘘嘘和拉臭臭
I just need to pee-pee and poopy first.
好吧 到此为止
Yeah, this is over.
♪ 我先醒来当你还在睡
♪ Woke up first as I sleep
♪ 煮好咖♥啡♥因♥你甜如蜜派 ♪
♪ Made the coffee 'cause you're sweet as pie ♪
♪ 睁眼看见你已穿戴整齐 ♪
♪ When I wake I see that you're dressed ♪
♪ 我在想 宝贝为什么
♪ And I think, oh baby, why
♪ 因我躺在这儿还硬挺着 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm lying here and erect ♪
♪ 在咱床上等着你 ♪
♪ In our bed waiting for you ♪
♪ 真不知你还能期待什么 ♪
♪ I do not know what else you'd expect ♪
♪ 当你美成这副模样
♪ When you look the way you do
♪ 这副模样
♪ The way you do
♪ 你说想去看场电影 ♪
♪ You say you wanna catch a flick ♪
♪ 看姑娘们挑三拣四
♪ See the ladies pick
♪ 但要是尝到这根家伙 ♪
♪ But what if you got this dick ♪
♪ 我正要刺向你 不如就赖在床上 ♪
♪ I'm about to stab you and I would just stay in the bed ♪
♪ 这是个慵懒周六
♪ It's a lazy Saturday
♪ 趁猫儿不在家
♪ And the cats away
♪ 所以老鼠该玩耍 ♪
♪ So I think that the mice shall play ♪
♪ 不如就你和我赖在床上吧 ♪
♪ So what if instead you and I would just stay in bed ♪
♪ 你说幽居烦躁想出门走走 ♪
♪ You say it's cabin fever you want to go out ♪
剧集 | 丹尼将孤独终老(2024) | 导航列表