What do you think, Stacey?
-这是个好机会 -我就想 "我不能再忍♥了
- This might be a good time -- - I think, "I'm not having this.
我不能再忍♥了 她是我的妹妹"
I'm not having this. That's my sister."
所以我当时在厨房♥里
So, uh... I'm in the kitchen.
于是我从冰箱顶上
And I reach up on top of the fridge,
拿到了那瓶毒药 老鼠药
and get down the poison, the rat poison.
然后我给自己倒了一杯威士忌
And, erm, I pour myself a whisky...
用毒药把酒瓶重新装满
top the bottle back up with the poison,
盖上了盖子
and put the lid back on.
我摇了摇酒瓶就拿了回去
I slosh it around a bit and then I take it through.
我看着他喝啊喝啊 直到
And I watch him drink and drink, until it's, erm...
直到喝光
until it's done.
直到比赛结束了
Until the match is finished.
直到他跪在了沙发前的地毯上
Until he's on his knees on the carpet in front of the sofa.
他窒息了 颤抖着
And he's, like, all chokey and spluttery,
想要告诉我有什么事不对劲
and he's, you know, trying to tell me something's wrong.
"我知道不对劲
"I know something's fucking wrong, mate.
老实说 你♥他♥妈♥活该"
You fucking deserve it, quite frankly."
他的确活该 不是吗
Because he does fucking deserve it, doesn't he?
然后
So, erm...
我起身 把他留在那里了
I just get up, I just leave him there.
把电视音量调高
Turn up the TV, and, erm...
进了玛丽的房♥间
go into Mary's room.
然后我们在床上
And then we just get into bed...
躺了一会儿
just lying there for a bit.
我们长大之后就再没这样了
We haven't done since we were little.
接着
And, erm...
当我们早上从房♥间里出来时
in the morning, we come out of her bedroom.
我们看到了他 他还有呼吸
And we find him, he's still breathing, just.
于是
So...
我跨过他的身体
I just step over him.
我们就离开了
And we go.
这足以回答你的问题了吗
Does that answer your question?
警探
Detective?
保罗出了石头 我出了剪刀
Paul's stone just beat my scissors,
所以我得
meaning I'm the one that
跟着你到走廊 问问
has to follow you up the corridor and ask...
你是谁
who you are.
我是凯尔·佩提警员
I am Detective Constable Kyle Petit.
也要问问你来这里干什么
And why you're really here.
因为我们不知道你是怎么就这样出现在这里的
Only, you just appear like this and we're not quite sure how.
-没关系的 -为什么来这里
- That's OK. - Or why.
没关系
That's OK.
就像我之前告诉你的那样
It's like I think I told you.
这是我五级培训的一部分
I'm here as part of my tier five training.
学习并练习审问技巧
Practicing and learning interview technique.
如果你想知道更多的话
If it helps you to receive feedback,
你们的工作方式让我很受启发
I found what just happened in there very inspiring.
你很厉害 克服了审问埃德加·法♥伦♥后
I think it's fantastic how you've overcome the criticisms
舆♥论♥对你铺天盖地的指责
leveled at you after the Edgar Fallon interview.
老实说 我觉得人们所说的
I thought most stuff people
大部分关于你的事情 都不公平
were saying about you was unfair, to be honest.
尤其是明明你已经审问出了结果
Especially as you got the result. I mean,
到最后 这才是游戏的意义所在 不是吗
in the end, that's the name of the game, right?
好好享用你的圣诞大餐吧
Enjoy your Christmas meal.
不用为了没有邀请我而感到尴尬
And if you're feeling awkward about not inviting me, don't.
我们这才开始共事
We've only just started working together.
女士们 现在时间六点半
Ladies, the time is now 6:30.
也就是说我们能在泰式圣诞大餐之前
Meaning we can have a swift one at the Rose
去玫瑰王冠酒吧快速喝一杯
before our Christmas Thai nosh-up.
那是保罗·沃泰格吗
Is that Paul Ottager?
是的 他还穿了件新外套
It is, and he's got a new jacket.
他们走了吗
Have they gone?
应该走了
I think so.
刚刚的询问怎么样
How do we think that went?
我们干得不错
We did well.
是吗
Didn't we?
听着 克莱尔 放松
Claire, listen. Relax.
别担心 我告诉他我在开车就是了
Relax. I'll just tell him I'm driving.
去吧 那个新来的小子怎么说
Go on, then. What's the new lad's story?
他还是那个说法 说是来培训的
He stuck to his guns. Said he was here for the training.
我不喜欢他 他也太 怎么说来着
I didn't like him. He was too... What's the word?
人太好了
Nice.
他说的这话很搞笑
He said this really funny thing, he said,
"我们这才开始共事
"We've only just started working together.
我们今后都不会再分开了"
Now we're never going to be working apart ever again."
可算来了
Finally!
她要谈五分钟
She wants five.
我们尽了最大能力完成了刚刚的询问
We did that interview in the best way we know how.
我们照章办事 得到了结果
We went by the book and we got a result.
但温妮莎和我
But Vanessa and I...
我们认为感觉不太对
We think something about it just doesn't feel right.
-她认罪了 -你没在场 保罗
- She confessed. - You weren't in there, Paul.
对 但我就坐在那里
No, but I was sitting right there
眼看着你精彩地完成了工作
and I watched you do an amazing job.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
我知道我只是来蹭圣诞大餐的
Look, I know I'm only here for the Christmas meal,
但如果我从一开始就在 我也会这么说
but I'd say the same if I'd been on this with you from the start.
你不能感情用事
You cannot run this on a feeling.
办案不能靠那个
What happens in here can never be about that.
至少等到罗德里克醒来 再问他
At least wait for Roderick to wake up and ask him.
他不可能知道是谁给他的酒下毒
Well, he can't have known who spiked his drink.
托尼
Tony?
你还没起诉她呢
Well, you still haven't charged her.
询问严格讲只是暂停了
The interview is technically suspended.
我们可以算作是在休息
We could just be on a break.
-能把律师叫回来吗 -可以试试
- Can we get the solicitor back? - We can try.
-不 -斯黛茜
- No! - Stacey--
不 抱歉 我已经都招了
No, I am sorry. I've given you what you wanted.
我把我该说的都说了
I've said what I've needed to say,
那够难了 所以 不 无可奉告
which is hard enough, so no. No comment.
好 那我说
Fine, then I'll speak.
我们得把事情理清楚 斯黛茜
We need to get this right, Stacey.
我都说了
I told you what happened.
因为我们起诉之后就不能撤回到这里来了
Because there's no coming back in here. Not after we press charges.
我们开始录音之前 斯黛茜 你对我说
You said to me, Stacey, before we started recording,
我穿这件白衬衫
that I was wearing this white shirt
是穿给我的男同事看的
to impress my male colleagues.
你说你知道我是这个企图
You said you knew that's what I was doing,
这是女人的直觉
in the way only a woman knows.
我和温妮莎听了你的说法
Well, we've listened to your story, Vanessa and I,
我们觉得这不是真的
and we don't think it rings true.
很多部分 很大一部分想必是真的
A lot of it probably is true. Large parts of it, I'm sure.
但我不觉得是你毒死了罗德里克·塞缪斯
But I don't think you poisoned Roderick Samuels.
-你会发现是我♥干♥的 -拿出证明来
- I think you'll find I did. - Prove it.
-什么 -是啊 什么
- What? - Yes. What?
拿出证明来
Prove it.
跟我说说怎么能证明肯定是你
Tell me something that proves it must have been you.
你说你有证据的 还特别强调来着
You said you had proof. You made a big thing of it.
说啊
Well, go on then.
-什么 -说出来吧
- Sorry? - Out with it.
她是说 现在或许应该
She's saying she thinks this might be a good moment
把你们所谓的证据拿出来了
to read out your so-called proof.
我也这么认为
I don't disagree.
我们有7日晚你在坎威路
We have CCTV of you buying the rat poison
那家店里买♥♥老鼠药的监控录像
at the shop on Kenway Road on the night of the 7th,
就是你去买♥♥威士忌时
at the same time as you bought whisky.
我们在你的羊毛衫上发现了少量同种毒药
We have traces of the same poison found on your cardigan.
我们在现场一张咖啡桌上
We have your lipstick and fingerprints
发现了沾有你口红和指纹的玻璃杯
on a glass found on a coffee table at the scene.
你承认这杯子是你用的