that was abandoned near the Mont Blanc Tunnel...
里面有19名移♥民♥
and found to contain 19 migrants...
其中五人还活着
five of whom were still alive.
这样你就知道
So that gives you an idea
人能在你那样的卡车里活多久
about how long people can survive in lorries like yours.
你也有孩子 对吗
You have children, yeah?
儿子
Boys.
一个八岁一个三岁
Eight and three.
拉瑞莎的孩子年龄大一点
Larissa's children, they're older.
一个十一岁一个九岁
Eleven and nine.
女儿 所以也不算 不算一样
Girls. So it's not... That's not quite the same.
这就是她害怕失去的两个人
That's who she's frightened of losing.
我的一名同事告诉她不要担心
One of my colleagues told her not to worry.
但我觉得也没有帮助 他们肯定特别冷
But I can't imagine that helped. They must be pretty cold.
-等等 -如果他们在车里的话
- Hold on... - If they're in there, of course.
因此 我们从现在开始
With that in mind, we're gonna refrain
不会问你过多问题 杰
from asking you too many more questions now, Jay.
我们只是给你一个机会
This is simply about offering you
把我们需要的信息告诉我们
the opportunity to give us the information we need
用来挽救生命
in order to save lives.
不好意思 我要是说错了请指正
Forgive me, and correct me if I'm wrong here,
但你并没有像样的证据
but you have no proper evidence to suggest
证明我的委托人车厢里有任何移♥民♥
that my client had any migrants in the back of his lorry.
我们先就这点达成一致
Let's just agree that now.
我们有CMR报告
We have the CMR report.
是的 两辆车之间的联♥系♥
Yes, a link between two vehicles.
这就是你们所有的证据了吗
And... that's all you have?
你们就利用这一点
And you've used that one point
作为实证来攻击他
as a solitary stick to beat him with?
如果你是说我们利用证据询问嫌疑人
If you mean we've used evidence as a means to question a suspect
那 对的
then, yes.
你们斥责他 恐吓他
You've berated him. Frightened him.
-想方设法让他难受 -你又不知道
- Set out to upset him. - You don't know that.
我知道自己在走廊里听到了什么
I know what I heard out in the corridor.
行车记录卡的数据
The tachograph data.
极大地缩小了卡车的所在范围
It narrows down the area of the truck's location considerably.
我们现在还不知道一切 但一个小时后我们就知道了
We don't know everything, but in an hour or so we will.
因为我们肯定会找到
Because we will find it.
到了那个时候 如我之前所说
By which time, as I've explained--
所以我才提到去年法国找到的那辆卡车
And this is why I mention the lorry found in France last year...
如果车厢里有移♥民♥
if there are migrants in the back,
那两个女孩或是任何人
these girls or otherwise,
可能到时候就晚了
it could well be too late.
所以你面前现在摆着一个机会 杰
So, this is a chance now, Jay,
告诉我们卡车在哪
for you to tell us where the trailer is.
说了
Do that,
我们就可以在你面临起诉时考虑你合作的因素
and we can factor your cooperation into the charges you'll face.
作为不知情的合作者
Your sentence as an unwitting collaborator
你的刑期会大大缩短
could be vastly reduced
如果你现在帮助我们
if you help us now.
-明白了 -杰
- Understood. - Jay?
-我的委托人也明白了 -杰
- But my client understands that too. - Jay.
但在我看来证据没有分量
But the weight of evidence is not there in my view.
你说了一辆法国的卡车 为什么
You talk about this truck in France. Why?
因为像那样的罪行
Because a crime like this,
移♥民♥被发现死在某个车厢里的事
migrants found dead in the back of some lorry,
从未在这个国家发生 没有这种特定的事情
that's never happened before in this country, not specifically.
这是真的 对不对 警探
That's true, isn't it, Detective?
-总会有第一次 -那就是真的了
- There's always a first. - So, that is true.
犯罪集团经常经营合法生意
Criminal enterprises carry out legitimate business all the time.
所以你认为这件事是这样
That's what you think's happening here?
他的车上装的可能是任何东西
He could have anything in the back.
可能装着海♥洛♥因♥
He could have had heroin.
可能装的是家具 文具
Could have had furniture, stationery...
小马宝莉
My Little Ponies...
我相信杰找你是为了
I believe Jay wanted you in here
帮忙达成一份可能的协议
to help negotiate a possible deal.
对不对 杰
That's right, isn't it, Jay?
我不想替你说话 但给我的感觉是这样
I don't want to speak for you, but that's the impression I got.
他和我从一开始谈到现在
He and I have been in here from the start.
所以 无意冒犯
So, with respect,
我不认为小马宝莉
I don't think My Little Ponies...
在他的考虑范围内
have ever been part of his thinking.
我认为他真的想帮忙
I think he genuinely wants to help,
但我不认为他知道怎么帮
but I don't think he knows how.
所以你才加入
That's where you come in,
因为他需要你的指导
because he needs your guidance.
-他正在接受我的指导 -也许吧
- He's getting my guidance. - Yeah. Maybe.
也许
Maybe?
他需要的那种指导
There's the kind of guidance that he's after,
能够给我们一个结果
that gets us an outcome,
还有一种更加通用的指导
and then there's the more general guidance
让你在这一情况中体现自己的权威
that sees you assert your authority of the situation.
很厉害
Which is impressive.
别误会我
Don't get me wrong,
我们都很享受观看你掌控全局的样子
we all enjoy watching you on your game,
但这并没有什么帮助
but it's not exactly helping.
-所以我在浪费你的时间 -不 你在浪费他的
- So I'm wasting your time? - No, you're wasting his.
还有他卡车里的那些人
And the people in the back of his truck.
你上次给我的委托人提供饮品是什么时候
When was the last time you offered my client a drink?
你有东西喝 安排得妥妥帖帖
You have a drink. You're all sorted.
他可以喝东西
He can have one.
你也能 这没问题
So can you. It's no problem.
-走廊里有咖啡机 -没错
- There's a machine in the corridor. - Yes.
观察室里还有一台 对吗
And another in the observation room, yes?
没有
No.
没有吗
There isn't?
没有
No.
所以只能喝咖啡机里的
So, it's the machine or nothing?
是的
Yes.
只是我之前坐在走廊里等的时候
It's just that I've been sitting out in that corridor, waiting,
那么长时间里 没有任何人用那台咖啡机
and in all the time I was there, nobody used that machine.
没有一次 包括你
Not once. Including you.
所以你喝的是从哪拿的
So where did you get your drink?
什么
Sorry?
你喝的是从哪拿的
Where did you get your drink?
还是说你自己带了东西倒进杯子里
Or are you topping up your cup with your own supply of...
比如冷咖啡
cold coffee?
我不明白 老兄 抱歉
You've lost me, mate. I'm sorry.
-我也不是警探 -嗯
- Well, I'm... I'm not a detective. - No.
但告诉我
But tell me,
冒着浪费大家时间的风险
at the risk of, as you say, wasting everyone's time...
马克杯里是什么
What's in the mug?
这不相干
This is not relevant.
他只需要回答问题
He just needs to answer the question.
-他真的不需要 -不 他需要
- He really doesn't. - No, he does.
因为据我们所知 那个马克杯能装着任何东西
Because for all we know, that mug could contain anything.
可能是咖啡
Might be coffee...
可能是更烈一点的东西
might be something a bit stronger.
如果确实是更烈一点的东西
And if it is something stronger,
那 这一切 如你所知
then, uh... all this, as you know,
这整个询问
this entire interview,
你们的工作 你们让他体验的一切
all your work, all you've put him through...
就全化为乌有了
well, that goes for nothing.
马克杯里是咖啡
The mug contains coffee.
我大衣里有个保温杯
I have a flask in my coat
因为咖啡机不做我喜欢的那种咖啡
because the machine doesn't do the coffee I like.
或是任何人喜欢的咖啡
Or the coffee anyone likes.
如果你真的不信我 尝尝
If you really don't believe me, try it.
那我们现在能继续询问了 对吗
So we can get back to the interview now, yes?
我们没有任何证据 记得吗