We don't have any evidence, remember?
保罗
Paul.
你刚说我们搞错了 那为什么还无可奉告
You're telling us we've got this wrong so why no comment?
你出发
You make the trip out.
去装货
You do the pick-up.
开回来
You make the trip back.
卸货 就是这样
You do the drop. That's it.
雨果
Hugo.
下午3时55分 询问暂停
Interview suspended at 3:55 p.m.
把他叫回来
Get them back in here.
温妮莎
Vanessa.
如果这个案子
If this goes...
等这个案子砸了 你也完了
when this goes down, you're going with it.
请你离开这里
You leave the room, please?
离开
Leave the room.
先生们
Gentlemen.
雨果
Hugo...
妈的
Fucking hell!
他是唯一有空的律师吗
And he was the only solicitor available?
坐下
Sit down.
-雨果 -让他走
- H... - No, leave him.
他得走 他知道
He needs to go. He knows he does.
这是雨果的活
This is Hugo's gig.
-是的 然后他搞砸了 -不 是你搞砸了
- Yes. And he's wrecked it. - No, you wrecked it.
你没有必要去翻他的口袋尝他的咖啡
You didn't need to go through his pockets and taste his coffee.
那不是咖啡
It's not coffee.
我就是这个意思 保罗 你没必要的
That's what I'm saying, Paul. You didn't need to do it.
好极了 所以这成我的错了
Amazing! So this is my fault?
他本来可以继续问的 不是吗
He could have carried on. Couldn't he?
-她也怀疑了 -谁
- She was onto it as well. - Who?
那个谁 阿多
That other one. Addo.
-她又不可能真去尝 兄弟 -够了
- She wouldn't have tasted it, mate. - Enough!
我觉得现在主要的问题是
I think the main question for us is
雨果喝酒是不是真的有关系
whether Hugo's drinking really matters.
-什么 -你会开除他
- What? - You're gonna fire him,
不管是今天还是明天
whether it's today or tomorrow,
还是在新年夜
or on New Year's fucking Eve.
事实就是你肯定会开除他
The fact is you're gonna do it,
所以我就想
so I'm just wondering
我们是否直接继续派他进去
whether we don't just actually send him back in.
-谁 -谁
- Who? - Who?
雨果
Hugo.
这不合规定 不是吗
That can't be allowed, can it?
真是精彩 居然让我全碰上了
This is classic! I've heard it all, now.
符合规定真的重要吗
Does it really matter if it's allowed?
关系到这个团队的未来就肯定重要
It matters in terms of the future of this team, yes.
我一直在想
See, all I keep coming back to
卡车上的那些人
are the people in the back of that lorry.
如果他们真像我们想的那样在车上
If they're in the back of there, like we think they are,
那谁还在乎合不合规定
then who cares what's allowed?
最重要的是 我们找到他们
All that matters... is that we find them.
拜托 凯尔 你也看到了对吧
Now, come on. Kyle, you saw it. Yeah?
他知道这里的温度和法国那个案子里的一样
He knew the temperature was the same here as it was in France.
只相差一度
Only a degree out.
他知道
He knows this.
你们也知道
You know this.
就这一次
Look, for once...
在这里 在这个房♥间里
in here, in these rooms,
我们必须问自己一个艰难的问题
we have to ask ourselves a difficult question.
除了雨果 还有更好的人选
Is there anybody better placed
能挽救那些人的生命吗
to save the lives of those people than Hugo?
如果他真的挽救了 那我们发生什么又有什么关系
And does it really matter what happens to us if he does?
里面是酒
That is alcohol in there.
叫科斯京伏特加
That's Kostin Vodka, that's called.
你可以像我一样在国王购物中心买♥♥到
And you can buy it, or I do anyway, in the King's Mall.
然后你就可以带去卫生间
Then you can take it to the gents
倒进咖啡瓶里
and decant it into a coffee flask,
你就能随意饮用
and you can drink it...
可以是公共场合
at your own discretion, in public...
或是
or...
工作场合
at work.
只要祈祷你的同事们别注意到
All while hoping your colleagues don't notice.
但这么长时间以来
But always, the whole time...
虽然不敢百分百确定
without ever being completely sure...
但他们并不知道
they haven't cottoned on.
他们还派我进来是因为
Now, they sent me back in here because
我比任何人都熟悉这个案子
I know more about this than anyone.
某种情况下确实是这样
And in a way, I do.
我昨晚半夜起床 翻阅所有文件
I was up half of last night, reading everything.
你的一切信息
Everything anyone has on you.
15岁时因偷东西被警告
Warned for shoplifting at 15.
驾照上扣了九分
Nine points on your license.
和萨米拉结婚
The wedding to Samira.
但实际上 唯一有价值的信息
But actually, the only thing worth knowing
就是卡车的位置
is the location of the truck.
除了你没有任何人知道
And nobody knows except you.
我就是 想不到别的办法
I just can't-- I cannot think of another way.
我想不到一直问你同一个问题的办法
I can't think of a way to keep asking you the same question.
所以我差点不想回来 说实话
So I nearly didn't come back in here, to tell the truth.
但我又想 我欠你的 杰
But then I thought, I owed it to you, Jay.
我欠你一个解释
I owed you an explanation
我也欠在另一边听这些的人 我的团队一个解释
and I owed everyone through there listening to this, my team,
我欠大家一个解释
I owed everyone an explanation
我是怎么从一开始
of just how I landed myself in this mess,
沦落至此的
in the first place.
如果其他任何事
And if nothing else--
任何事都无法说服你 那至少
If nothing else comes around, then at least...
至少这件事是你能够理解的
at least that might be something you can relate to.
所以
So...
咖啡机 你自己也看到了
the coffee machine, you've seen it yourself.
在走廊尽头 拐角那里
It's at the end of the corridor, round a slight corner.
你按下按钮
You press a button
把你那瓶伏特加
and then you slip
放在咖啡出口下面
your flask of vodka under the nozzle,
混合一下 就完事了
and give it a mix, and off you go.
如果你在那边 玻璃那边的房♥间里
And if you're feeling cocky in the room through there,
感觉过度自信了
through that... mirror,
你就可以在无人知晓的情况下喝酒
you can do your top-up without anyone seeing.
他们都太关注于这里的情况根本注意不到
They're all too focused on what's happening in here to notice.
然后突然就成了习惯
Then suddenly it's a habit.
但当你发现自己
But when you find yourself buying
买♥♥了一只上面有自己名字缩写的马克杯
your own mug with your own initial on it,
防止他人不小心尝到你的伏特加
to stop anyone tasting vodka on the rim of the other ones,
那时候你就真的应该意识到
that's when you should really know that
自己有问题了 但你不会的
you've got a problem, but you don't,
你永远都不会
but you never do.
至少我没有
At least I never.
你能发现自己有问题
No, you only know when you've got a problem...
你能知道你让别人
You only know when you've let people...
让好人失望
good people, down.
只会是在被抓住之后
You only know that when you get caught.
我的上司 娜塔莉 我很赞赏
My boss, Natalie, who I like...
我很仰慕的那个人
who I rate,
她知道我在喝酒
she knew I'd been drinking.
她很久之前就问过我这件事
She asked me about it a long time ago.
她甚至还试图帮我
She even tried to help me.
她说 "那我们
She said, "We'll, erm...
我们再找个人手
We'll get someone extra,
再招一个人进组
someone to come into the team.
我想个理由出来 这样就没事了
I'll think up a reason, so we've got cover.
我们就说他是来训练的"