OK?
拜托 托尼 你在玩什么把戏
Come on, Tony. What are you playing at?
别动
Leave it.
你回家路上在加油站加了油
You filled up at the services on the way home.
75镑
Seventy-five quid?
在个服务区能花这么多钱
That's a lot to spend in a garage.
如今不算多了 加满箱呢
Not these days. Not for a full tank.
一辆奥迪S3
On an Audi S3?
应该不超过60镑吧 哪怕是油箱见底了
Can't be more than 60, can it? Even if you were running on fumes.
但根据收据 你花了75镑
Yet you spent 75, according to the receipt...
因为你还洗了车
because you also had the car cleaned.
你洗了车
You had the car cleaned.
-我不记得了 -不 这是事实 我没在问
- I don't recall. - No, I'm telling you, not asking you.
我来提醒你一下
Let me refresh your memory.
你刚得知你的14岁继女
You had just found out that your 14-year-old stepdaughter
在跟与你年纪相当的男人发生性关系
was having a sexual relationship with a man your own age
所以你就想
so, you thought...
"这样吧 我留他们单独待在一个旅馆房♥间里
"Ooh, I know, I'll leave them in a hotel room together,
去好好打理下我的车 好放松思绪"
go get a full valet done on the motor, take my mind off things."
他们清理后备箱了吗
Did they clean the boot?
车的后备箱 抱歉 简单的问题
Of the car, sorry. Simple question.
他们清理车的后备箱了吗
Did they clean the boot of the car?
他们会清理后备箱吧
They do do that, don't they?
-我每次洗车都清理的 -对
- Whenever I've had it done. - Yeah.
高压冲洗
Nothing like having the rubber matting
你车后备箱的橡胶垫
from the boot of your car pressure washed, I imagine.
最能让你忘记性♥虐♥待的事了
Take your mind off all that... abuse.
当然了 你为此得把东西
Would have meant taking your stuff out of the boot,
行李 拿出后备箱
of course. Your bags.
我当时好像没带行李
I'm not sure I had a bag.
不 你当然有 你忘了
No. Of course you did. You're forgetting.
"有医生在场吗" 什么的
"Is there a doctor in the house?" And all that.
你说你带了包 还特别为此骄傲
You said you had your bag. Said it rather proudly, in fact.
没事 大家都累了 今天很漫长
That's OK. That's OK. Everybody's tired. It's been a long day.
没事 快完事了
But don't worry. Nearly over now.
三分钟 托尼
Three minutes, Tony.
看 三分钟 然后就能回家了
See? Three minutes and then it's home time.
我们知道你带了包 法♥伦♥医生
Look, we know you had your bag with you, Dr Fallon,
因为那包被我们纳入了证据
because we have that bag in Forensics.
皮质的 很贵
It's leather, it's expensive.
很不错 我喜欢 我也想要一个
It's nice, I like it. I want one.
但那包最有趣的地方在于 法♥伦♥医生
But the most interesting thing about that bag, Dr Fallon,
是我们是在后座上找到它的
is that we found it on the back seat.
-应该在后备箱里的 -是啊 但没有
- It would have been in the boot. - Would have been, but wasn't.
为什么
Why?
要我来说 还是你来
Shall I tell them, or will you?
因为
Because...
因为妮姬在后备箱里
because Nicky was in the boot.
所以照片里 车顶棚升起了
That's why the roof is up in all those shots.
是为了给妮姬腾地方 所以你才需要洗车
To make space for Nicky. That's why you needed the car cleaned.
说多少次了 死尸不会淤青
How many times? Dead bodies do not bruise.
但她当时还没死 是吧
But she wasn't dead, was she?
所以她才会淤青 是吧
So, she was bruising, wasn't she?
无可奉告
No comment.
你在旅馆里
You beat your daughter to
把你女儿打到奄奄一息
within an inch of her life in your hotel room,
因为她威胁要曝光你对她的性侵
when she threatened to expose your sexual assault on her.
你便认为 你想逃脱罪责最好的办法
Your best bet of getting away with it, you decided,
就是陷害另外唯一
was to frame the only other person
有可能跟她上过床的人
who could conceivably have been sleeping with her.
我说"上♥床♥"
I say "sleeping"...
但应该是强♥奸♥ 是吧
I mean raping. Yes?
无可奉告
No comment.
给她手臂打石膏是你的不在场证明 是吧
Plastering her arm was the alibi, yes?
无可奉告
No comment.
你一直不说出来 是因为它承认了你们的争执
An alibi you held in reserve. It acknowledged the fight.
并且 这也解释了房♥间里的血迹
And by extension, it explained the blood in the room,
桌子的破损 还有你 和你身上的血迹
the damage to the table, the blood on you and on your clothes.
你把只剩一口气
You managed to get her to the car, barely breathing,
但还有气的她放进了车后备箱里
but breathing nonetheless, and you put her in the boot.
你往南开的路上 她的手臂开始淤青
And as you drove south, her arm began to bruise,
石膏也开始定型
and the plaster began to set.
你从15号♥路口下道 在她脑袋上套了个购物袋
You turned off Junction 15, put a bag-for-life over her head,
把她彻底杀死了
and finished off the job.
如果我说错了 请随时打断我
Please stop me if I'm getting any of this wrong, by the way.
另外 你拿袋子套着她的头
Incidentally, did you put the bag over her head
是为了避免被溅上血迹
to protect yourself from blood-splatter
还是为了跺爆你继女的头时
or so you didn't have to look in your stepdaughter's face
不用看着她的脸
as you were thumping it with your heel?
这说法太恶心了
That's a disgusting fucking story.
是很恶心 我同意
Oh, it's disgusting, I agree,
但不是个说法
but it's not a fucking story.
最有趣的一件证据
The most interesting piece of evidence
是我的同事 达菲警员点出的
is highlighted by my colleague, DC Duffy.
你记得达菲警员吧 喝咖啡那家伙
You remember DC Duffy, bloke with the coffee?
在这里坐了几个小时 为此付出了很多努力
Sat here for several hours. Put a lot of work into this.
他问
Now, he asks here,
他还用老大的字写出来的
and he's put it in nice big letters
以防我看不清
in case I couldn't find my specs:
"为什么妮姬石膏的一侧
"Why does one side of Nicky's plaster
有浅浅的六边形印记"
have faint little hexagons along it?"
在这里 三个 在右边
There they are, look. Three of them, on the right.
非常浅
Ever so faint.
这样能看清了吗
Is that better?
我们还有多久 45秒吗
What have we got, 45 seconds?
有什么想法吗 没有 没关系
Any thoughts on that? No? Don't worry.
达菲为我们理清了
Duffy's done the hard work for us.
"翻到32页" 又是大字
"Go to page 32." Nice big letters.
这里呢 六边形
There they are. Hexagons.
一旦看到了 就没法不去注意了 是吧
Once you've spotted them they're all you can see, aren't they?
所以 妮姬躺在你车后备箱里时
So, as Nicky was lying there in the boot of your car,
奄奄一息 手臂在起淤青
alive and unwell, her arm busy bruising,
橡胶垫
the rubber matting was
在她仍在定型的石膏上留下了印记
leaving an imprint on her still-setting plaster.
在这张便贴上 达菲写到
And on this Post-it, Duffy's put,
"奥迪S3特有的后备箱垫"
"Boot mat unique to Audi S3."
我喜欢 很有帮助
I like that. That is helpful.
晚上6:30了
It's 6:30 p.m.
埃德加·法♥伦♥ 我们将起诉你
Edgar Fallon, we will be charging you
强♥奸♥杀害了妮姬·法♥伦♥
with the rape and murder of Nicky Fallon.
你将被带去楼下
You will be taken downstairs,
听人完整地宣读两项指控
where you will be read both charges in full,
然后要么被羁押 要么取保候获释
then either remanded in custody or released on bail.
我赌会是前者
My money's on the former.
警探
Detective...
你或许不会感激我这么说 但她很幸运
you might not thank me for saying this, but she's lucky.
-谁 -你女儿
- Who? - Your daughter.
有你这样的父亲
Chap like you as her father.
我没有女儿
I don't have a daughter.
娜塔莉 生日快乐 托尼
玫瑰王冠酒吧
The Rose and Crown, apparently.
保罗·奥提杰请第一轮
Paul Ottager's buying the first round.
-谁说的 -保罗·奥提杰
- Says who? - Paul Ottager.
今天是我生日
It's my birthday, so...
其他人也不记得
Not that anyone else remembered.
-去吧 -好
- Oh, go on. - Fine, OK.
但达菲今晚不用自己买♥♥酒
But Duffy doesn't buy a drink all night.
他干得很好
He did well.
是啊 你该跟他说
He did, he did. You should tell him.
我会说的
I will.
但不代表不该让保罗进来
That doesn't mean it was wrong to throw Paul in.