Well it's illegal to remove the card.
所以如果他真取下来了那就是有预谋
So, if that's what he's done it would show premeditation.
收到邮件了吗
Has the email arrived?
还没有
Not yet.
那趁还没收到
Before it does,
我们应该让保罗和雨果继续询问
we should have Paul and Hugo resume the interview.
他们不需要知道上面有什么 暂时不需要
They don't need to know what's on there. Not yet.
不知道上面有什么才能让询问更加纯粹
Not knowing what's on there keeps this clean.
他们不能说数据显示了卡车的行踪
They cannot say the data gives the truck's whereabouts
如果他们知道实际上并没有
if they know for fact that it doesn't.
没错 这样他们就是说谎了
Yeah, it makes them liars.
看看他
I mean, look at him.
他不知道车厢里是什么
He didn't know what was in the back of that trailer.
他刚接活时是不知道的
Not when he first took the job.
他只是个需要钱的家伙
He's just a bloke who needed some cash,
干了一件远超他能力范围的事
got way out of his depth,
现在他想掩盖自己的行为 他很慌张
and now he's trying to cover his tracks. He's rattled.
而在这个时候
And while he is,
我们看数据的时候
while we're looking at the data,
保罗和雨果就拥有了一个窗口
Paul and Hugo have a window.
这个房♥间里有很多资历比我深的人
There are more senior people in this room than me,
如果你们需要一个建议的话
but if it is a suggestion you're after...
现在是时候对他来硬的了
now might be the time to get up in his grill.
不是我的 兄弟
It's not mine, mate!
-不是 -怎么可能
- It's not... - How does that work?
不是我的卡
It's not my card!
所以别的司机去你家
So some other driver drove around to your place
把他们的记录卡藏进了你的垃圾桶里
and hid their tachograph in your food bin?
-也许是你们藏的 -你是有多蠢
- Maybe you hid it there. - How stupid are you?
你觉得我们蠢吗
How stupid do you think we are?
栽赃一张存满数据的卡有什么意义
What's the point in planting a card full of data?
那张卡的作用只是用来告诉我们你去哪了
All the card is good for is telling us where you've been,
但我们并不知道你去哪了 对不对
and we don't know where you've been, do we?
我们不可能栽赃我们没有的证据
We can't plant evidence we don't have.
所以是你的 对吗
So, it is yours. Yes?
所以你在说谎 对吗
So you're lying. Yes?
你是个说谎者 现在还隐瞒证据
You're a liar. Concealing evidence, now.
是你来告诉我们卡里有什么
You gonna tell us what's on that card,
还是我们自己来查
or do we have to look it up for ourselves?
你要继续放任那些人受冻
You gonna let those people freeze
挨饿 害怕
and starve and be terrorised any longer,
还是我们花至关重要的几分钟
or do we have to spend crucial minutes
自己找到他们
trying to find them for ourselves?
我们只能得出这个范围了 后来他就关掉了
That's as far as we get. He switched it off after that.
但还是缩小了我们的搜索范围
That still brings our search area right down.
卡车在哪 杰
Where's the truck, Jay?
这一切都在进行中 这些人都困在那里
All this going on, all these people stuck,
而你却只会说谎 杰
and you're nothing but a liar, Jay.
卡车在哪 杰
Where's the truck, Jay?
告诉我们卡车在哪 杰
Tell us where the truck is, Jay.
妇女儿童 杰
Women and children, Jay.
你是个说谎者 救赎自己 杰
You're a liar. Redeem yourself, Jay.
卡车在哪 杰 这些可是人命 杰
Where's the truck, Jay? These are people's lives, Jay.
卡车在哪
Where is the truck?
在哪 杰
Where, Jay?
卡车在哪 在哪 杰
Where is the truck? Where, Jay?
-卡车在哪 杰 -保罗
- Where's the truck, Jay? - Paul.
闭嘴 杰
Shut up. Jay!
卡车他妈的在哪
Where the fuck's the truck?
杰
Jay!
卡车他妈的在哪
Where the fuck is the truck?
好吧
Fine.
数据来了 对吗
The data's arrived, yes?
那我们就用那个针对他
Well, we'll hang him on that, then.
下午3时40分 询问暂停
Interview suspended at 3:40 p.m.
他擦除了吗 他删除了卡上的数据吗
If he's wiped it? If he's deleted what's on there?
你删除了卡上的数据吗
Have you deleted what's on there?
不重要了
Doesn't matter, does it?
你可以从驾驶室恢复数据
You can retrieve the data from the cab.
如果他真删了
And if he's tried,
那他就知道又将自己往悬崖边多推了几步
then he knows he's only incriminated himself further.
你知道后面装着什么吗
Did you know what was in the back?
如果你是对的
If you're right...
我没说 没说你是对的 没
I'm not-- I'm not saying you are... No.
只是做个假设
...but for the purposes of this, uh...
如果车里有人
If there are... people in there...
我告诉了你车在哪
and I tell you where it is,
大家都会知道是我告诉你们的
everyone's going to know that it was me that told you...
对不对
aren't they?
是的
Yeah.
那我呢
What about me?
你告诉我车里有人
You tell me there's people in there...
有孩子
kids in there...
那我呢
What about me?
那我的孩子呢
What about my kids?
他们又会怎么搞我们
What are they going to do to us
当他们发现是我告诉你们的
when they find out that it was me that told you?
会有保护措施的
There's protection.
我不想要保护 我要保护我自己
I don't want protection. I'm protecting myself.
我想要律师
I want a solicitor.
这需要时间 杰
Well, that's going to take time, Jay.
你不会想要浪费时间的
You don't want to waste time.
我想要律师
I want a solicitor.
拜托了
Please.
你好 你是沃克先生吗
Hello. Are you Mr Walker?
是的 稍等
Yes. One second.
-好的 您是 -我是温妮莎·沃伦
- Yes, and you are? - I'm Vanessa Warren.
我们要在141公顷的林地中寻找卡车
We're now looking at a 350-acre area of woodland for the trailer.
-具体是多大 -海德公园那么大
- And exactly how big is that? - Hyde Park-ish.
已经派了一架直升机和70位警员
We've got a helicopter up and 70 officers on the ground.
所以我们肯定能找到
So we're gonna find this thing.
只是我们能否及时找到
It's just whether we find it in time.
-律师跟他谈了五分钟 -还挺快
- Solicitor's having five minutes with him. - That was quick.
温妮莎提前叫他来的 以防他改变主意
Vanessa called him in earlier in case he changed his mind.
凯尔
Kyle.
雨果
Hugo.
好的 现在在于主导权
OK, so this is about ownership now.
他知道我们会找到车
He knows we'll find it.
他只需要明白
He just needs to understand
他可以成为那个指导我们找到车的人
that he can be the one to guide us to it.
现在合作还不晚
It's not too late for him to cooperate,
这能帮助他减刑 好吗
and that will help him help his sentence. Alright?
利用律师 确保让他感觉有利
And use the solicitor. Make sure he feels invested.
对 还有不要太过放松 老兄
Yeah, and try not to look so relaxed, mate, yeah?
我的委托人想明确说明
My client would like to state definitively
他对驾驶的卡车中装载的货物
that he had no knowledge of the contents
一无所知
of the trailer he was driving.
-谢谢 -现在他还是不知道
- Thank you. - And he still doesn't.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们进来之前 我旁边的佩提警员
Just before we came in, DC Petit here,
问了我一个问题
he asked me a question.
他说 法国寻找
He said, how long was it
那辆卡车用了多长时间
before they found a certain lorry in France?
我告诉他是25小时
So I told him it was 25 hours,
然后他问了我那个案子
then he asked about the weather conditions
相关的天气状况
relating to that particular case,
我解释说那个案子中的天气情况
which I explained were similar to the weather conditions
和我们这里过去几天的很像
we've been experiencing here over the past few days.
这些细节非常有帮助且相关 杰
Now those details are helpful and relevant here, Jay,
因为与一辆跟你的特别像的卡车有关
because they relate to a trailer much like yours,
那辆车被遗弃在白朗峰隧♥道♥附近