19:57 询问暂停
Interview suspended at 19:57.
斯黛茜 你将被带去楼下 获得保释
Stacey, you'll be taken downstairs where you'll be bailed.
好了 斯黛茜
OK, Stacey,
我来给你讲讲接下来会怎样
I'm going to walk you through what happens next.
你会被带去楼下
You'll be taken downstairs...
那是怎么回事
What was all that about?
那是...课程里不教的东西之一
That was... one of those bits they don't teach on the course.
-不用了 -我不介意
- Ah, you're alright. - I don't mind.
不用了
It's fine.
...任何可能影响未来庭审的事
...anything that might prejudice a future trial.
你能打给谁来接你回家吗
Do you have someone you can call who can come and take you home?
正确的结果
The right outcome.
-尽管并不是吗 -没错
- Even though it wasn't? - Even though it wasn't.
保罗为了你买♥♥了件新外套
Paul's bought a new jacket to impress you with.
你们要一起坐电梯吗
Shall I... hold the lift?