What's she going to say to that? Well?
而与此同时 我还在干...
And... at the same time I'm still screwing... I'm st--
我还在干♥他♥
I'm still screwing him.
我真...是个荡♥妇♥
I'm still... Fucking slag that I am.
斯黛茜
Stacey.
去那家店买♥♥他的威士忌
Stopping off at the bloody shop for his whisky.
每次过去时 在伯爵宫地铁站下车
Stopping off at the photo booth in Earl's Court tube,
去照相亭里 干什么呢
every time I'm there, and for what?
好坐在一块小镜子前
To sit in front of a stupid fucking little mirror?
化化妆 为他打扮漂亮点
So I can put my make-up on so I can look nice for him?
我就是忍♥不住
I can't stop myself, can I?
他也是
And he can't stop, neither.
玛丽更是什么都制止不了
And Mary can't stop any of it.
至少我以为
Or so I thought.
因为她有天打电♥话♥给我
'Cos she phones me up one day
她本该在肯特郡 但她大下午地给我打电♥话♥
in the middle of the afternoon when she's meant to be in Kent,
她对我说
and she says to me,
很平静 很小声
really quiet, calm...
"房♥子里有老鼠"
"There's a rat in the house."
我说"找房♥东啊"
I'm like, "Speak to your landlord."
她说"不 不是在楼里
She goes, "No, it's not in the building.
只在我们公♥寓♥里
It's just in our flat.
别处没有 就公♥寓♥有"
Nowhere else. Just in the flat."
我还是不懂
And I still don't get it.
我还在说猫的事
I'm, like, still talking about the cat.
我说"我知道猫挺老了 但它不能抓老鼠吗"
I'm going, "Well, I know it's old, but can't the cat sort it?"
她还得跟我彻底挑明了
And she has to spell it out for me.
"猫是对付不了的"
"This is not something the cat can deal with."
她叫我去买♥♥老鼠药
She asked me to get the poison,
下次去时拿过来
and bring it over next time I'm round.
除此之外
And apart from that,
我只需要记住
the only thing I need to remember
这事别告诉罗德里克
is that Roderick don't need to know about it.
她想摆脱他
She wants rid.
她决定了
She's decided.
她知道你和罗德里克的事
She knows about you and Roderick?
对
Yeah.
她什么都没说
She didn't say anything.
因为她知道
'Cos she knows, yeah.
她知道
你知道最让我心碎的是什么吗
Do you know what breaks my heart more than anything?
她还是选了我
It's that she still chooses me...
而不是他
over him.
她的姐姐 什么姐姐啊
Her sister. Hmm. Some sister!
你的表现很好
You're actually doing really well.
但你知道接下来会怎样吗
But you know what's coming next?
我需要你再说一次
I'm going to ask you to go over it just one more time.
7日的晚上
The 7th. That night.
到底怎么回事
How do we get there?
罗德里克到底怎么进了医院的
How did Roderick end up in hospital?
罗德里克为什么会进医院
Why does Roderick end up in hospital?
可以说出来吗
Will you do that for me?
好
Ok.
我从坎威路的店里买♥♥了威士忌和鼠药
I get the whisky and the poison from the shop at Kenway Road.
然后去了他们家 这是7日晚上
And I go round theirs. This is the night of the 7th.
她应的门
And, erm... she answers the door. And...
她应的门
She answers the door, isn't it?
一身青紫 都肿起来了 就像我说的
All black and blue, all swollen up, just like I said.
她很平静
She's really calm.
她要我把东西给她
She wants me to hand it over to her.
她要酒
She wants the drink... the drinks...
我就给了她
so I hand them over
然后我大声说
and I say, in a loud voice
好让看电视的他也能听到
so he can hear me over the telly, I say,
"抱歉 玛丽 今晚我不能留"
"Sorry, Mary, can't stop. Not tonight."
我就走了
And I left.
我留她自己做了
I left her to it.
她的计划
The plan.
明明都是我的错
When it's all my fault.
她都不知道她是多棒的人
When she doesn't know what a wonderful person she is.
如果有谁
And if there's anyone
应该了结此事 了结他
that should be putting an end to it, to him...
也该是我
...it should be me.
但我不能回家
But I can't go home, you know.
所以我就在附近闲逛 喝了点酒
So I stay around the area, milling about. Have a drink.
在塞恩斯伯里超♥市♥附近逛
Walking around Sainsbury's Local
直到那里的工作人员都对我起疑了
until the people that work there wonder what I'm doing.
我就在那里闲逛 因为我知道她在做什么
I just hang around, because I know what she's doing.
如果是这样
And if that's what's happening...
那不是他死
then either he's dead,
这我倒不在乎
not that I care...
要么就是她死
or she is.
因为如果他发现了她
'Cos if he's caught her
企图给他的酒下毒 那她就完了
trying to poison his drink, then that's it.
他会杀了她的
He'll kill her.
所以我又回去了
Uh, so I go back up there.
大概凌晨2点
About 2:00 a.m.?
猛地敲门 威胁要杀了他
Banging on the door, threatening to kill him?
我又不知道是什么情况
I don't know what's going on, do I?
我...
I...
没人应门 我受不了了
No one's answering. I can't stand it.
最终 她可算应门了
Eventually she does answer the door and she's just...
她很迷茫 糊涂 他就躺在地毯上
lost, and confused, and he's lying on the carpet.
还有气
he's still breathing, just.
电视还开着 玛丽一团乱
And the telly's still on and Mary's no good to anyone.
慌得坐也不是 站也不是
She can't sit still, she can't stand up, so...
我就向自己发誓
So I made a promise to myself.
就在那时
Then and there.
不管接下来怎么样
Whatever happens next...
等你们来了 我知道要不了多久的
when you people come calling, and I know it won't be long...
我来承担
I'm gonna take the flak.
我要替她挡一次枪
I'm gonna put myself in the firing line for once.
因为玛丽一直在承受火力
'Cos Mary's been in the firing line all this time.
为了她
For her.
所以我才这么做
That's what I thought I'd done.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
听我说
Listen to me.
你好好想想我对你说的一切
I want you to think about everything I've said to you in here.
-斯黛茜 -医院里躺着个人
- Stacey. - You've got a bloke in hospital.
又有个女人认罪了 就这样吧
You've got a woman who has admitted the crime. It's done.
不管哪个女人做了什么
Doesn't matter what woman's done what,
-只要你能抓到个人就行了吧 -不行
- so long as you put someone away. Yeah. - No.
-还是破案了 你完成任务了 -不行
- It's still solved. You've done your job. - No.
-不是的 -又能有什么坏处
- Not true. - What harm can it do?
拜托了 为了玛丽
Please, for Mary. For...
为了我 为了玛丽
For me. For Mary.
-她是比我好的人 -我不在乎玛丽
- She's a better woman than I am. - I don't care about Mary.
-询问暂停... -看着我 求你
- Interview suspended at-- - Please, look at me.
-斯黛茜 抱歉 不行 -求你
- Stacey, no. I'm sorry. - Please, please...
这还是实现公道了
It is still justice.
我的工作 我们的工作是找到犯罪者
My job, our job is to find the perpetrator of the crime.
公道要由法官 陪审团评判
Justice is for judges, juries.
我以为我们有共鸣
I thought we had a connection.
我以为你理解
I thought you understood.
我理解
No, I do.
你结识了一个你渴望的男人
You met a man you wanted.
吸引你的男人
A man you find physically attractive.
尽管他不是好人 你也无法控制自己
And even though he was wrong, you couldn't stop.
对
Yeah.
但那都无所谓
But none of that matters.
那都不代表你妹妹无罪
None of that makes your sister not guilty.