剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表
(加利福尼亚州 霍桑)
对我来说非常重要的是 这是个非常公平、独♥立♥的过程
It was very important to me that this was a very fair, independent process.
我不想在选人上有任何决定权
I wanted no say in anyone who was selected for this.
我希望它能够尽量客观
I wanted it to be as objective as it possibly could be.
这就是我们提出任务主轴的原因
And that's where we came up with our mission pillars.
我们希望有一个队员 能代表“领导统御”
We wanted a crew member to represent leadership,
一个代表“希望”
a crew member to represent hope.
我们希望有一个成员代表“慷慨”
We wanted a crew member to represent generosity,
一个代表“成功”
and a crew member to represent prosperity.
我们慷慨任务的主轴是
You know, for our mission pillar of generosity, that was all gonna be
为圣裘德的筹款活动
a fundraising campaign for St. Jude.
而你参与的方式是“捐款给
And the way you participate is, you gotta make a donation
这个极好的机构”
to an incredible cause.
而这个捐款也将让你成为
And that donation would be an entry into a sweepstakes
有机会参与 Inspriation4任务的人
to have a spot on Inspiration4.
这也会在超级盃球赛进行广♥告♥投放
And this also plays right into the Super Bowl commercial.
我想要引起人们的热情
I wanted to energize a lot of people
更希望以此激励更多人
and hopefully inspire a lot of people as to, you know,
知道我们在太空中能有所成就
certainly what we can accomplish in space,
我们在地球上也同样能有所贡献
but also what we can, we can do here on earth.
你准备好了吗 我们来了 这可能是个重要历史性时刻
Are you ready yet? Here we are. This could be one for the ages.
第55届超级盃美式足球赛 即将登场
Super Bowl 55 is underway...
不仅仅是承受巨大压力...
...other than just get that pressure...
海莉 你要知道我真的很爱你
Hayley, you should know I really love you,
因为为了你 我星期天精心打扮了
'cause I put on real clothes for you on a Sunday.
嗯...我喜欢
Um... loving it!
好的 我要试吃
All right, I'm gonna taste test.
(田纳西州 曼非斯)
-哈罗 你好吗 -很好 你呢
-Hello! How are you? -Good, how are you?
我爱死它们了 谢谢
I love them! Thank you!
我对星期天的超级盃非常期待 因为我急不及待想告诉大家
I was so excited for Super Bowl Sunday because I was dying to tell people.
这是我一生中最大的喜讯
This is the biggest news of my whole life.
-...昨晚跟米高 -“跟米高”不太准确 但对的
-...with Michael last night. -"With Michael" is a loose term, but yes.
我邀请了一些朋友过来 我跟她们说:“看看广♥告♥”
I had some of my friends over, and I'm like, "Watch the commercials!"
然后她们说
And so then they were like, "Oh, well...
“噢...你要上《单身女郎》”
you're gonna be on The Bachelorette!"
不是《钻石求千金》 还是真的是《钻石求千金》
It's not The Bachelor. Or is it The Bachelor?
因为我知道新的一季要播了
Because I know the new season starts soon
还是说他们很快要拍新的一季
or they're starting to film for the new season, like soon.
“你等下就看到 会明白的” 然后我一说完
"You'll see, you'll realize." And, immediately after I said that,
Inspiration4的 广♥告♥就播出了
the Inspiration4 commercial came on.
今年秋天Inspiration4 推出首个全由平民参与的
This fall, Inspiration4 launches as the first all-civilian mission
-太空任务 -你要上太空吗
-to space. -You goin' to space?
-不 不可能 -没错 真的
-No, you're not. -I'm leaving-- I am!
-真的吗 -没错
-Are you really? -Yeah!
-噢 你真的...是真的 -什后
-Oh, you're really... you are. -Excuse me?
没错
Yes!
我被搞糊涂了 等等 是真的吗
I'm really confused. Wait, you really are?
我真的要去外太空
I'm literally going to outer space.
-你真的要去太空 -对
-You're goin' to freakin' space? -Yeah!
我不能对着镜头说脏话 但...什后鬼啊
Look, I can't cuss on camera, but what the F?
就是这事啦
That's what's up! That's what's up!
-我要去太空了 -去太空了
- I'm goin' to space! - Goin' to space!
(首次由平民参加的太空任务)
我们从SpaceX那边收到些消息
We're getting some news from SpaceX,
全球首个平民太空任务计画
plans for the world's first all-civilian mission to space.
周日晚上有参与的人可能已经看到了
People who are joining us late on Sunday night might have seen
在超级盃期间播放的广♥告♥
the commercial that ran during the Super Bowl.
所有捐款给圣裘德的人
Anyone who contributes any amount to the St. Jude fundraising effort
都有可能得到第三个太空人席位
can be considered for the third astronaut seat.
我叫克里斯赛布罗斯基 41岁
My name is Chris Sembroski, and I am, uh, 41 years old.
我结婚了 有两个美丽的女儿
I've got two beautiful daughters, and married,
我住在西华盛顿
and living out in western Washington.
(克里斯)
我从超级盃的广♥告♥中 首次听到这个任务
I first heard of this mission from the Super Bowl ad.
它在电视上播放 而我想 “这是一个很有趣的...
It showed up on the TV, it's like, "Oh, that's kind of an interesting
机会 而且可以帮到圣裘德的人 所以我拿起手♥机♥
opportunity, and, oh, it's benefiting St. Jude, just gonna pull out my phone,
想着就看一看那个网站吧
oh, I'll just go to the website real quick, take a look.
噢 好的 我会捐款给圣裘德
Oh, okay, I'll donate to St. Jude."
成长过程中 我参加了数学竞赛 上了一所专攻数理的高中
Growing up I was in math competitions and went to a science and math high school.
所以 我一直很喜欢太空、火箭 跟科学之类的东西
So I've always been someone who loves space and rockets and science,
但我从没想过可以上太空
but I never thought I'd actually have a chance to go to space.
把你的名字放进抽奖箱 然后想
Putting your name into a lottery, it's like, okay, yeah,
没事的 你是在帮圣裘德 你在为他们筹款
that's fine, you're helping St. Jude and you're raising money for them...
没所谓的 克里斯 你永远不会有机会上太空的 但给你
whatever, Chris, okay, you're never going to space, but here,
享受一下你的梦吧
enjoy your dream.
那早上克里斯跟女儿们在楼下
There was a morning where Chris was downstairs with the girls,
我想那是一个 我能多睡一点的早上
and I think it was one of those mornings where I was able to sleep in a little bit.
他把手♥机♥放在床头柜上 然后手♥机♥开始响
And he had left his phone on the nightstand and it started ringing.
我看手♥机♥上面写着 “Inspiration4”
And I looked at it and I saw Inspiration4, and I thought it was a telemarketer
以为是推销电♥话♥ 所以就无视了
so I ignored it.
然后他们再打来 又是Inspiration4
And then, they called back. And it was Inspiration4 again
我想 “这推销也太坚持了吧”
and I thought, "This telemarketer is really persistent."
“噢 好的 我记得我捐过款 呃...你是谁啊
"Oh, okay, I remember donating, yeah. Um, who are you?
还有你想向我推销什后延保 ”
And what kind of extended warranty are you trying to sell me?"
你知道的...
You know, I...
(Inspiration4 任务总监 斯科特基德波蒂特)
我就胡编个原因
made up some shit about,
“我们需要做些行政核对
"We need to do some administrative coordination,
我们要进行视像对话” 就胡乱掰个理由
we need to get on a Zoom," just made some shit up
想办法跟他来个Zoom对话
and got him on the Zoom.
基德打了电♥话♥ 他是任务总监
Kidd had called up the phone. He's the mission director for this.
嘿 我们好了
Hey, there we are.
杰瑞德是主要说话的那个 大概就是告诉他
Jared's obviously doing all the talking and he pretty much just let him know.
“嘿 你被选中了”
"Hey, dude... you're the guy."
杰瑞德就用他的方式在点头
Jared just kind of does this nod in his very Jared way, and he's like,
说“噢 我们想邀请你成为 Inspiration4的成员之一”
"Oh, we'd like to invite you to be a part of the crew of Inspiration4."
你将会代表
You're now, uh, gonna represent, uh,
Inspiration4的 “慷慨”任务精神
that mission spirit of generosity on Inspiration4.
有大概一分钟左右 我以为Zoom断线了
For a minute there, I thought the Zoom froze,
因为克里斯没有动 什后都没说
because Chris didn't flinch, didn't say anything.
这就是我当时的反应
That was the extent of my reaction at the time.
他很震惊
He was just in shock.
就像是“哇 这很令人兴奋 但等等...我有家人
It's like, "Wow, this is really exciting! But wait a minute... I have a family."
我怎样才能让这一切顺利进行呢 ” 这些想法...
"How am I gonna make this all work?"
当我跟他们说他们被选中参与
Everybody had a different reaction when I told them
Inspiration4任务时 他们的反应都不一样
that their spot was selected for Inspiration4.
克里斯第一样说的是 “我要跟家人谈谈
Chris, first thing is, "I'm gonna talk to my family about this.
不管怎样 当父亲是我最重要的角色”
No matter what, I'm a father first."
那真的是他的反应 “我要跟家人谈谈
That was his reaction to it really, is um, "I'm gonna talk to my family and see
看看她们的想法 但我很感谢这个机会”
what they think, but I really appreciate this opportunity."
对了 你打到水漂了
There you go! You got a skip!
我上楼接了那通电♥话♥
I mean, I went upstairs after the phone call, though,
跟我太太说
and told my wife,
“我想我要去坐火箭了 ” 我想我是这样说的
"I think I'm gonna ride a rocket?" I think that's about how I phrased it.
她说:“什后 ”
And she just, "What?"
我可以看到他很兴奋
I could see it in his face, and he was almost buzzing.
他超级兴奋但同时有点顾虑
And he was just excited, and kind of holding it back a little bit.
我们看着他 然后我们的大女儿问:“什后
And we all kind of looked up at him, and our oldest said, "What?
你要去外太空 ” 然后克里斯开始笑
You're going into outer space?" And Chris started smiling.
我开始想哭 他看着我说
My eyes started watering. And he looked at me and he said,
“我看到了”
"I see you."
我们就去谈了
And we talked.
有很多风险 如果... 如果出错了怎后办
There's a lot of risk. What... what happens if something goes wrong?
这会对她跟女儿们有什后影响
What is that gonna do to her, what is it gonna do to our daughters?
你问我知道我老公报了名
Did I know that my husband signed up for a contest
去参加一个可以 去太空之旅的比赛吗
to win a trip into outer space?
不知道
No.
我对我老公参加了 这个比赛感到惊讶吗
Am I surprised that my husband entered a contest to win a trip into outer space?
不 我不惊讶
No, I'm not.
不惊讶
No.
克里斯和我都住在 蒙大拿州大瀑布城
Chris and I were both living in Great Falls, Montana,
剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表