剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表
可能会泄露 导致舱中真空
could potentially leave the cabin, and leave them in a vacuum,
他们如果钻入宇航服 里面完全有氧
which means they'll get in suits, 100% oxygen will be fed to the suits,
他们会加压
and they'll pressurize.
如果空气消失 宇航服就变成小宇宙飞船
Suits are little spaceships that keep them safe
用来确保他们安全
in the event that their atmosphere disappears.
于17:43到达最接近点
The time of closest approach for this event is at 17:43.
此物体到达最接近点的时间
And then, there's a time of closest approach,
就是我们预想它离飞船最近的时刻
exactly when we think the object would be closest to the capsule.
请务必马上关闭头盔 拉上拉链
Please ensure visors are closed and zippers are closed prior to TCA
我们大概还有20秒到最接近点
in approximately 20 seconds.
SpaceX奋进号♥ 我们已关闭头盔 拉上拉链
SpaceX Endeavour, we are visors closed and zipped up.
那之后什么也没发生
And after that time, nothing happened.
SpaceX龙飞船 我们已经越过最接近点 无事发生
Dragon SpaceX, we have passed TCA impact.
莎拉 你说 我们已越过那个物体 是吗
Sarah, I think you said that we passed the object. Is that correct?
是的 确认 梅根
Affirm, Megan.
我胸口的大石头突然间卸了下来
Immediately, there's this massive weight that's lifted off your chest.
但...
Um, but it's…
那天从控制台上下去 我面对的最艰难的事可能是
That was probably the hardest thing stepping off console that day,
为我太空中的朋友惊慌失措
was the panic for my friends in space.
在当下你没法处理 这种情绪 你不能...
You can't process it when you're in the moment, you can't…
你不能思考 不然你就没法做这份工作
You can't think about it, or else you can't do your job,
但你一从控制台上下来...
but as soon as you step off console…
你会非常担心这些人
you care so deeply about those people
回想发生的事...会让你无法呼吸
that it… it is overwhelming to think back on what just happened.
老实说 我可能还需要治疗
I probably still need therapy, let's be honest.
启迪4是项特殊的任务
For Inspiration4, it's a unique situation.
这是我们第一个商业团队
It's our first commercial crew.
龙飞船是高度自动的
The Dragon vehicle is largely an autonomous vehicle.
软件会指挥飞船进行所需的操作
The software takes care of what the vehicle needs to do.
从这个角度看 我们需要训练团队
So from that perspective, what crew get trained on
弥补自动执行不到位的地方
are the ways in which they can backup the automation.
要将他们训练到有能力
There are capabilities that are provided to them that they need to be trained on
支援系统 但...
to backup the systems, but…
飞船本身就非常智能
it's a very smart and capable vehicle.
我们不只需要训练他们 在龙飞船上生活
Not only do we need to train them how to live in Dragon
并成功执行任务 我们也需要...
and be successful in Dragon, we also need to provide…
让他们了解在太空里生活是什么感觉
background on what it's like to live in space,
怎么在太空中移♥动♥
how you move in space, what the space environment actually is.
太空环境到底怎样
In the very early days of spaceflight,
在宇宙飞行的最初阶段 我们国家的经验非常少
when we had much less experience
所以对我们非常有挑战性
as a nation, it was quite challenging.
早期的模拟器其实就是飞行器
Simulators in those early days were actual flying machines.
(危险 高压)
快进到当下的时代
Fast forward to today's day and age
我们已经有了几十年的经验
when we have the experience of all those decades,
非常了解如何 让人们准备好进行宇宙飞行
we really do know how to prepare people for spaceflight.
我们和常规宇航员训练最大的区别是
Biggest differences in our training versus a normal astronaut
我们不上空间站
is that we're not going to Space Station,
我们也不进行太空行走
we're also not doing a space walk,
但除此之外都一样
but outside of that, it's all going to be the same.
我们的飞船也需要进行多段飞行
We have a spacecraft we need to take through a lot of phases of flight.
很难 但因为我的背景 我之前想
It's hard, but I absolutely thought, with my background, like,
我肯定知道要做什么 结果不对
I know what to expect, and I got it wrong.
有很多材料
There's a lot of material.
每周我们会收到成堆的东西
Every week, we would just get stacks of stuff.
你要早7点到 晚7点走
You're showing up at 7:00 a.m., leaving at 7:00 p.m.
日程完全没有空档
There's no gaps in the schedule at all.
你只能喝尽可能多的咖啡
You're just taking down as much coffee as you can,
然后回来接着学习 转天继续
then you're coming back and studying and doing it the next day.
训练集中在操控龙飞船
A lot of the training focuses on operating the Dragon,
了解怎么进入货舱 怎么取出设备
knowing how to access cargo, how to get out equipment.
还要学会怎么响应紧急事件
They're going to have to go through emergency response.
还要从一系列食物中选出吃什么
What food they're gonna eat, they go through a selection of food options.
我觉得我在太空中可能吃不了多少
I'm thinking I probably won't eat much in space.
他们很快就让我们受尽折磨
They put us through the wringer pretty quick.
完全复♥制♥了美国宇航局宇航员的经历
It really mirrors exactly what the NASA astronauts all go through.
怎样成为合格的宇宙飞船成员
What makes an effective crew member on a spacecraft?
详细了解保持自身安全
The nuts and bolts of keeping yourself safe,
详细了解如何操控按钮
the nuts and bolts of knowing how to push buttons and when,
了解何时阅读清单 这些都可以培训
and reading a checklist is pretty trainable.
关于宇宙飞行 有趣的是
The interesting thing about spaceflight
你不能上太空去培训如何应对太空
is you can't go to space to train for space.
你得在地球的模拟器中
You have to train in Earth-environment simulators,
模拟宇宙飞行环境进行培训
situations that are analogous to spaceflight.
然后在你的头脑中 你要把所有这些融合成简明的操作包
And then in your brain, integrate all of that into a neat package
从心理上准备好面对接下来的旅程
that prepares you mentally for what you're getting into.
你得接受充分的培训 才能驾驶SpaceX飞船
You have to be well-trained to fly a SpaceX spacecraft.
你得足够勇敢 才能驾驶SpaceX飞船
You have to be brave to fly a SpaceX spacecraft.
(离心机训练 宾夕法尼亚州南安普敦)
你还得能够忍♥受离心机训练
You have to be able to tolerate a centrifuge.
你还得能够忍♥受好几倍的重力
You have to be able to tolerate G-forces.
杰瑞德 确认开门把手离你的位置
Okay, Jared, confirm your location of that door-release handle, you…
-右下方 -收到 你坐好
- Lower right. - Get back there. Got it, good.
你得克服你的恐惧
You have to be able to overcome your fear.
十、九、八、七
Ten, nine, eight, seven,
六、五、四、三、二、一 升空
six, five, four, three, two, one. Liftoff.
经历了训练
If you go through your training,
你可能会发现你不够格上太空
maybe you're gonna learn that you're not qualified to go.
(国家航♥空♥航♥天♥研究训练中心)
看他在笑呢 他还挺开心的
Look at him smiling. He's having a good time.
离心机让你体会
The centrifuge was where you get
火箭发射时和火箭从大气层中降落时
the experience of what it's going to be like when you launch in the rocket
你的身体感受如何
and what it's gonna be like when you come back through the atmosphere.
你会感受到 等于你体重4.5倍的重力
You're going to be experiencing four-and-a-half times your own body weight.
就像你最壮的几个哥们 坐在你的胸口上
It's like a couple of your largest buddies sitting on your chest, you know,
把你推进座位里
pushing you into your seat…
这种感受要持续几分钟
feeling that for several minutes in a row.
你做过类似的事吗
Have you ever done anything like this?
没有 其实没有
Not this… no, not really.
这有点像他们 办了个太空夏令营 是吧
I mean there's just that little one at space camp they had, you know?
但其实不是 他们展示给你 你要跨越的难关
Not the same. They show you flying through these mountains,
你会想“为什么他们给我看
like, "Why are they showing me something
会让我吐的东西 ”
that's gonna make me throw up?"
但没关系
No, but this is cool.
我是这么想的
I think.
SpaceX龙飞船 我觉得我们已溅落
SpaceX Dragon, I think we have splashdown.
其中最糟的是我们不能问他任何事
And the worst part of this is that we can't ask him anything.
我们做离心机训练时
When we did our centrifuge training,
完成训练后他们就把我们分开了
they separated us after we completed it because they didn't want us
因为他们不希望我们告诉 下一个训练的成员...
to tell the next crew member going up that they had some…
要在离心机里经历什么
some things in store in the centrifuge.
-你需要呕吐袋吗 -好 我会在我腿这儿塞一个
-Do you want your emesis bag? -Oh, sure, I'll stick one by my leg here.
还挺紧张的
Well, that's intense.
你有任何问题吗
Do you have any questions?
-没有问题 -收到
- No questions. - Copy that.
1G
One G.
3G
And three G.
下面要爬升到6G
Now climbing to six Gs.
就在一切似乎如常时
Everything was supposed to be normal,
你听到了非常响的喇叭声
you had this super loud horn going off,
这就是龙飞船遇到紧急情况
which is exactly the alarm that happens
会发出的警报声
in Dragon when an emergency triggers off.
你需要我给它静音吗
Do you want me to silence that?
然后开始剧烈地颤动
And then some violent shaking.
最终达到发射逃逸
And ultimately it became a launch escape,
就在这时发射中的猎鹰火箭 变得不稳定
where, you know, the Falcon became unstable in launch
然后龙飞船分离返回
and Dragon had to separate and come back.
溅落
Splashdown.
SpaceX龙飞船溅落
Dragon SpaceX splashdown.
收到 顺便说一句 我恶心了
Copy that. I had nausea here, by the way, just so you know.
-好的 呼吸困难吗 -没有
- All right, breathing difficulty? - None.
-胸闷或不适吗 -没有
剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表