剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表
-Chest pressure or discomfort? -None.
-咳嗽 -没有
-Cough? -None.
-好的 恶心程度 -中等
-All right, how was the nausea? -Um, moderate.
我这就过去放你出来
Okay, I'm on my way down to take you out.
你还好吗
You okay?
如果需要 就用呕吐袋
Feel free to use the bag if you need it.
克里斯 袋子在你手边吗
Chris, do you have your bag at the ready?
他真是个勇士
Oh, he's a trooper.
最后我们模拟了飞船在海洋上的溅落
At the end, we simulated splashdown in the ocean,
飞船就有点摇晃
and the boat got a little rocky.
-你感觉如何 -看到这个有点恶心
- How are you feeling? - A little sick after that.
你有因为晕车吐过吗
Have you ever thrown up from being motion sick?
有 我坐小船就晕
Yeah, I get sick on small boats.
好吧
All right.
-你准备好了吗 -没有
-You ready? -No. Yeah.
-其实你准备好了 -是
- Yes, you are. - I'm ready.
-你还好吗 -就让药慢慢起效
- Hey man, how you doing? - Good. Let the medicine do its thing.
希望太空中不会出这种事
Hopefully, this won't happen in space.
SpaceX龙飞船 标准轨道
Dragon SpaceX, nominal trajectory.
收到 标准轨道
Copy nominal trajectory.
克里斯在我面前挺过去了 我就想
Chris forged the way before me, and so I've gotten to be like,
“克里斯吐了 我得想一下”
"Oh, Chris threw up, okay, I need to think about this."
你有任何反应惊讶到你吗
Did you have any reactions that surprised you?
有点恶心
A little bit of nausea.
我就这么接近他的状态了
I was this close to being just right there next to him.
我绝对会听医生的建议 吃下防晕药
I'm gonna definitely take the docs up on their offers of anti-nausea medicine
在需要的时候
- when it comes time.
是种选项吗
- That's an option?
绝对是 要吃下防晕药
It is absolutely an option to take anti-nausea medicine.
我听说大多数宇航员都会这么做
I've heard that most astronauts do so.
6G 四秒
Six Gs… four seconds.
整个分♥析♥时间大约持续一分半
The total profile duration is approximately a minute and a half.
海莉 我需要你一直睁开眼 拜托
Hayley, I need you to keep your eyes open, please.
这里有飞行心理医生
They had flight psychiatrists there
来观测评估我们训练时屏幕上的表现
that were evaluating us on the screens while it was taking place,
然后会跟我们对谈
and then afterwards during an interview.
这能表明我们四个
This has implications as us,
作为普通人 进入宇宙飞船的状态 对吧
as four human beings going in a spacecraft, right?
也能让SpaceX思考 如果出问题了怎么办
This has implications to SpaceX. What if this goes wrong?
海莉表现很好
Hayley's doing great.
她真棒 镇定冷静
She's doing great.
确实
- She's just rock solid in there. - She is.
三、二、一
Three, two, one.
他们显然和我们一样关心任务安全
You know, they have obviously as much interest as we do
并想确保他们送上去的成员
to make sure this is safe and that the crew they're sending up
能完全应对很艰难的局面
can competently handle, you know, some pretty difficult circumstances.
太好了
That's great.
完成这项训练 大家都露出了笑容并非常兴奋
Coming out of it, everybody was smiling, everybody was super excited,
大家的反应都是“我们什么时候 开始剩下的训练 快点 ”
everybody was like, "When do we start the rest of our training?"
很有趣
-"Let's get going!" -That was fun!
还好
Good. Yeah.
就在那一刻 我就想
And that was kind of the moment where I was like, "Okay…
“我们应该能应对任何问题”
I think we can get through probably anything."
(国家航♥空♥航♥天♥研究训练中心)
对于此前从没经历过这些的人来说
And for somebody who's never done this before,
你表现得太棒了
pretty doggone good.
你们升空时 我要去佛罗里达观看
I'm gonna… when you guys launch, I'm gonna come to Florida and watch that.
-谢谢 格伦 -我会给你们加油
-Thank you, Glenn. -I'll be cheering you on, "Go, go!"
-你好 -嗨
- Hello! - Hey!
嗨
Hi.
我等不及告诉你我这一天的经历了
I can't wait to tell you all about the day.
我要去太空这一重大新闻宣布后
The day I got back to St. Jude after my big announcement
我回到了圣犹达 一对母女拦住了我
that I was going to space, I was stopped by this mother and daughter,
妈妈眼中含着泪跟我说
and the mom came up to me, and she had tears in her eyes.
“我只是想谢谢你要执行这次任务
And she said, "I just wanted to thank you for what you're doing."
它给了我女儿很大希望”
"This mission is giving my daughter so much hope."
我问那个小女孩怎么了
I asked the little girl, I said, "What's been going on?"
她说感觉很沮丧
And she said she was feeling discouraged
因为她不能像她兄弟姐妹那样跑跳
because she can't run or jump like her siblings can.
我跟她说
And I told her, you know,
我也不能像我弟弟那样跑跳
I can't run or jump like my little brother either.
但这没阻止我上太空
But I said, "It's not stopping me from going to space."
如果我能做到 她也能做到
She can do this too. If I can do it, she can do it.
你不需要跑跳才能实现你的梦想
And you don't need to run or jump to accomplish dreams.
你现在是更激动还是更害怕
Are you more excited, or more afraid?
我现在一点也不害怕
I'm not scared at all right now.
好
Good.
那之后 我眼中含泪走回办公室
After that, I was walking back to my office with tears in my eyes
因为我感到 这才是我参加此次任务的原因
because I was like, this is why we're going on this mission.
好了 下次给我发短♥信♥ 你这一天都没发
Okay. Well, text me. You didn't text at all today.
好 我会发的
Okay. I will.
-好吧 -好
- All right? - All right.
-我也很高兴跟你聊 -我还是很为你激动
- Glad we got to catch up. - So excited for you.
我知道 我特激动
I know! I'm so excited.
把一切都发给我
Text me everything.
-好吗 -好的
-Okay? -Okay, I will.
-好 再见 -之后再聊 爱你们
-All right. -Talk to you later. Love y'all!
-再见 -再见
-Bye, Hay. -Bye!
好
Okay.
我最爱的音乐类型是独♥立♥ 有点另类
My favorite music genres are, like, indie music, kind of hipster,
八十年代流行
and '80s pop,
西班牙雷击顿
and Spanish reggaeton.
我大学是西班牙语专业
I was a Spanish major throughout college,
我在南非待过一段
and then I spent some time in South America,
那时我真正爱上了雷击顿
and that's when I really fell in love with, like, the whole genre of reggaeton.
这是我的打气音乐
That's my pump-up music.
我紧张或者需要鼓舞时就听这种音乐
The music I listen to if I'm nervous, or just, like, need some encouragement.
有时我就听它找找愉悦的感觉
Somehow, it just, like, fills me with all the good vibes.
那年经历过治疗后 我的人生志向完全改变了
My life aspirations absolutely changed in that year I was going through treatment.
最终上大学时
Ultimately, entering college,
我决定当医师助理
I decided I wanted to be a physician assistant.
我也因此决定选西班牙语专业
And that's why I decided to major in Spanish
以服务圣犹达和他们全球项目中
to work with the many Spanish-speaking patients at St. Jude,
说西班牙语的病人
and then also through their global program.
他们与中南美地区的许多诊所有往来
They have many clinics they're affiliated with throughout Central and South America,
我想去帮助那里的孩子生存
and I wanted to work and help kids there live.
我们约好了
We do have an arrangement
她去国外旅行回到家后
for when she does all this international travel
才把故事讲给我听
that she doesn't tell me the stories till she gets home
我那时就知道她是安全的
and I know she's safe,
然后她告诉我所有的狂野冒险
and then, she tells me about all these wild adventures.
如果我让我生为人母的焦虑 影响了她的生活
If I let my mom anxiety influence her life,
她做过的事基本都做不成
she wouldn't do nearly the things that she's doing.
她没法在大城市生活
She wouldn't live in a big city,
没法环游世界
she wouldn't travel the world,
但我不会阻止她做任何这些
but I wouldn't stop her from doing any of that.
我真的觉得我来自最好的家庭
I honestly come from the best family ever.
可能大家都这么想自己的家庭 但我坚信这点
Probably, other people think that too, but I firmly believe it.
我一直知道家人非常爱我、支持我
I always knew I was so loved, and so supported,
而且我的家庭非常坚固
and my family is really strong.
我们共通经历了很多 这把我们密切连结在了一起
We've been through a lot together. And it's really bonded us.
我爸和我非常亲
My dad and I were so close.
在这家里 他和我最相像
He and I were the most alike in the family.
他是我们小镇报纸的记者
He was actually the journalist for the newspaper in our small town,
他喜欢温馨感人的小故事
and he loved these sweet, little heartwarming stories,
看到其他人可能看不到的美丽
and just kind of see the beauty in things that maybe everyone didn't see.
我接受治疗时
When I was going through treatment,
他正在巴吞鲁日工作
he was actually still working in Baton Rouge,
他和我弟每周末要开车去看我
and he and my brother would drive up every weekend.
要开六个小时
It was a six-hour drive.
只要我一知道他们周五晚上要来
And whenever I knew they were coming on a Friday night,
剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表