剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表
这一切都变得真实了
It's gettin' real.
这真是太美了
This is awesome! Whoa.
-是的 太空舱将在这里 -是的
-Yeah, the capsule will be right here! -Yeah.
着陆设施...看到那个圆圆的吗
The landing facility... see that round...?
站在39-A上
Being up on top of that Pad 39-A,
这是美国升空的地方
this is where America leaves to go to space.
这是美梦成真的地方
This is, like, an amazing dream coming true.
-真酷 -这风景真好
-Really cool. -What a view.
我们现在比在佛罗里达州的 所有人都高
Yes. We're higher than most everybody else in Florida right now, so...
-这不难 -不难
-That's not hard. -It's not hard.
-对 -真酷
-Yeah, yeah. -That's cool.
噢 克里斯
Oh, Chris.
-哇耶 -真是个冒险
-Wow, yeah. -What an adventure.
什后...这是...
What... This is just...
过来
Come here.
克里斯 你想拍张照吗
Chris, do you want to get in for a picture?
-先等等 -好的
-In a minute. -Okay.
好
Yeah.
我很为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
去吧
Go ahead.
我不认为我会想到这项任务
I don't think I'll think about the worldly impact
在克里斯回来前
that this mission is going to have
会给世界性带来的影响
until Chris is back on the ground
在那些深夜里
and it's one of those late nights
我们坐在一起 喝着酒聊天
where we're sitting and we're chatting with a glass of wine
我会开始沉淀自己 开始想到
that I think it'll start to sink in, and we'll start to realize,
“哇 这就是你所做的 你是当中的一份子
"Wow. This is what you did, and this is what you're a part of,
这比我们两个人都重要”
and this is bigger than the both of us."
我想世上有很多人喜欢冒险
I think there's a lot of things that people enjoy that have risk in life.
我们谈到太空 以及为什后要这样做
We talk about space and why do it,
有很多原因解释我们为什后要做这事
there's a lot of reasons why we should do that.
当你想到宇宙时
We are a speck in the grand scheme of things
从宏观上我们很渺小
when you think about the universe.
我们所知甚微
And we know so little about it.
人类从一开始
The questions that human beings have been asking themselves
不断问的问题那些答案
since the beginning of time are probably answered
可能就在我们的世界之外
in the worlds beyond our own.
我想我们的天性就是想去寻找 这些答案
I think it's in our nature to want to go and seek out some of those answers,
而我们要用能够来往太空的方法 来找到它们
and we're gonna find them through an accessible means to space.
我们的任务是旅程的一步
And our mission is one step in that journey.
我只记得那种兴奋与现实 全都开始涌现了
I just remember, just, excitement, and the reality is setting in.
我真的能去感受那种感觉
I am going to actually experience what that feels like.
哇 我是下一个 来吧
Wooh! I'm next. Let's do this!
十、九、八、七、六
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six,
五、四、三、二、一、零
five, four, three, two, one, zero.
升空
Mission.
(下期《壮游倒数:Inspira tion4 平民太空任务》)
要搭乘SpaceX的太空船 须接受一定的训练
You have to be well-trained to fly a SpaceX spacecraft.
(训练开始)
你必须得承受飞行时的G力
You have to be able to tolerate g-forces,
离心力
a centrifuge,
克服恐惧感
and overcome your fear.
天哪
Oh, God.
我们的太空任务并非毫无风险
Our mission to space is not guaranteed.
有几种因素能让人退却
There are a number of ways that any individual or the mission
或是让任务中止
could be shut down.
剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表