剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表
当时我们在挑战者号♥太空梭起飞时 看到了类似的情况
something similar upon the takeoff of the space shuttle Challenger
它在起飞后不久就发生爆♥炸♥
when it exploded shortly after take off.
(哥伦比亚号♥解体 2003年2月1日)
有人知道要把小孩带走
Somebody had the insight to take the kids away.
那是芭芭拉摩根
And it was Barbara Morgan,
一位太空人
who was an astronaut.
她是克里斯塔麦考利芙的后备人选
She was Christa McAuliffe's backup.
克里斯塔去世时她也在场
She was there at Christa's demise.
她知道要怎样做
And... she knows what to do.
感觉上 她在现场
It's almost like there was some...
就好像是天意一样
you know, divine intervention that she would be there.
就好像...
It was almost like...
她在那里是有原因的
she's there for a reason.
她把孩子带走
And she gets the kids away,
就在那单单十分钟 孩子还在玩...
and literally within ten minutes, the kids are playing...
做小孩做的事
and being kids.
而大人则是...
And the adults are the ones that are...
啜泣 极其悲痛
you know, sobbing, and just horribly overcome with grief.
然后...
And...
芭芭拉跟我说
Barbara said to me,
“约翰 孩子们会帮我们捱过的”
"John, the kids will get us through this."
他们很坚强
They were the strong ones.
而且...
And, uh...
虽然我们都很悲痛
as much as it is painful to all of us,
但你看着他们就知道 “日子还是要过”
you look at it and you go, "Life will go on."
你需要...
You have to...
面对它
you know, deal with this.
我现在的角色是确保伊恩没事
So, my role is now: make sure Iain is good,
确保其他家人没事
make sure the other family members are good,
照顾好团队
take care of... the team.
照顾大家
The tribe.
我们就可以捱过的
And we'll get through this.
这很奇怪 距离发射日越来越近
It's weird, like... now that we're getting closer to it,
你就会开始在想东想西
you start dreaming about the stuff, like...
好的坏的 你会开始想
Good and bad, right? Like, you start thinking
如果这事发生了
about, like, what could happen, and...
那就会有危险
the risks that are involved.
我在努力表现得兴奋 让他看到我有多自豪
I'm trying to be excited for him and show him how proud I am, but...
你有时会很轻松 有时却会很紧张
you have your good days and you have your bad days.
我想作为伴侣 大家都预期
I think, being the partner, there is this expectation
我们会很自豪
that we are proud,
我们很感恩 很高兴可以在这里
that we are grateful, and we are happy to be here.
但事实是...
And the reality
没错 我们都有那些感觉
is that, yes, we are all of those things,
但我们会担忧 会紧张
but we also are anxious, and we also are nervous.
这整个冒险和经验 就像坐云霄飞车一样
This whole adventure and experience has been a roller coaster ride.
我知道杰瑞德一直都这样的
I know Jared's always been this way.
他一直尝试做想做的事 而我一直都让他
He's always tried to do his thing and I've always kind of let him...
去做 去做自己
do that and be himself.
我不想他因为我或我们有家庭而改变
I don't want him to change because of me or, like, because we have a family.
虽然对我来说有时很困难 但我知道他要为自己而做
As hard as it is for me sometimes, like, I know he has to do it for himself.
这都是他的人生 对吧 所以...
It's... it's his life too, right? So...
劳雷尔...
Laurel...
在天堂上看着会说
sitting in Heaven would be looking down and saying,
“你去吧”
"You go for it."
我们爬得越高 看得越远
The higher we go, the farther we can see.
这是人的需求
And it's a species imperative
我们要这样做
for us to do this.
你伴侣的旅程现在是你的旅程
Your spouse or your loved one's journey is now your journey,
他们的梦想是你的梦想
and their dream is your dream.
作为要启发下一代
To be a part of inspiring the next generation,
要传下火炬的人 要知道 不管代价
to pass that torch, and recognize that, whatever cost it takes,
那是你的梦想 去追梦吧
that's your dream, you go for it.
这旅程中可能会有代价
There may be costs to that journey.
值得吗
Is it worth it?
绝对值得
You bet it is.
(载人2号♥升空 甘乃迪太空中心)
载人2号♥於今年春天升空
Crew-2 launched in the Spring of this year,
上面载着I-4成员一起升空
and we brought the Inspiration4 crew to the launch.
载人2号♥是我们最后一次 在SpaceX将人送上太空
Crew-2 was the last time we flew humans to space from SpaceX,
继猎鹰号♥及飞龙号♥之后
in the Falcon and in the Dragon.
而I-4则会是下一次
Um... and Inspiration4 will be the next time.
-这...太美了 -对 这...
- This... is awesome! - Yeah, it is just...
你看
Look at that!
请从窗户向东看 你会看到我们的发射台
Please, look out the window to the east. Uh, you'll see our pad.
如果你向上看 在顶部
Uh, if you look at the very top,
你可以看到进出臂已伸出来
you can see the crew arm sticking out there as well,
这将是你进出太空舱的入口和出口
uh, which will be your ingress and egress to and from the capsule.
看看那个
Look at that!
我在这里跟队员看载人2号♥
I am here with my crew to watch Crew-2
升空前往国际太空站
lift off to the International Space Station.
可以成为美国的历史和遗産 让我很自豪
It makes me so proud that we can be a part of the American history and legacy.
I-4团队将会是下一组
Inspiration4 are going to be the next humans
从甘乃迪太空中心升空的人
to lift off from Kennedy Space Center
就在五个月后
in five months.
一旦你离开了发射台 你会在那里两个小时
Once you get out to the pad, you'll be there around two hours.
再过45分钟 我们启动所谓的发射逃生系统
T-minus 45 minutes, we arm what we call the Launch Escape System
这是安全网或者说是弹射按钮
so that's the safety net, or like an eject button
以防有什后事情发生
if something were to happen.
我们明白风险 我们有家人
We recognize the risk, you know, we have families.
但没有人会说“我真的很紧张”
But nobody's said like, "Hey, I'm really nervous about this,"
因为大家对SpaceX所建造的 都很有信心
because they're all very confident in what SpaceX has built.
当你来到下面 我们在这中间跑道的是
When you're coming down here, what we have in the center lane right now
载人2号♥的推进器 在一次飞行使用后重新使用的推进器
is our Crew-2 booster, a reused booster after a flight use.
这太酷了
That's so frickin' awesome!
另外这边 在这里挂着一个主要推进器
We also have here on the other side, here, in the hanger here
所以这是可以飞行九次的
a life-leader booster. So this is nine flights...
一个推进器
uh... on a booster.
你会开始看到锈蚀
And so, you can start to see the patina, if you will.
看到火箭时 你的脑袋会想
Getting to see the rocket, you know, little things that kind of go
“这些火箭真的很高” 让这事变得真实了
through your mind like, "That rocket's really tall," just made it so real.
这是你们要用的路径
This is the exact path you guys are gonna take.
你们会下车 上升降机 上一层
You're gonna come out of the cars, get in the elevators, go up one floor.
你们在265
Now you're in the 265.
欢迎来到太空海岸顶端
Welcome to the top of the space coast.
每一个在月球上走过
Every human being who walked on the moon and climbed into a rocket
和在这个发射台上 爬进火箭的人...
here on this launchpad...
差不多每个太空梭任务 都是在这个发射台升空的
you know, almost every single shuttle mission came from this launchpad.
你们身后的电♥话♥ 是太空梭年代的电♥话♥
This phone behind you is a shuttle-era phone.
很多太空人会在他们上太空前
It's used by most astros to come in and actually make the last phone call
在这里打最后一通电♥话♥
they wanna make before... before they actually head to space.
所以我们会给时间让你们用这个电♥话♥
So, we put time in the timeline to allow you guys to use that phone.
我想我们很多人在39-A发射台上 都有相当重要的时刻
I think a lot of us had a... a pretty significant moment on Pad 39-A.
我们之前很多英雄太空人 都用这个电♥话♥
So many hero astronauts before us had used that phone to make,
打过他们人生最后一通电♥话♥
you know, what could have been their last phone call.
-你还好吗 -只是在练习呼吸
-Are you okay? -Just practicing breathing.
你想的话可以捉住我的手
You can hold my hand if you want.
不要弄断就可以了
Just try not to break it.
这是太空人进出臂 完全悬浮在稀薄的空气中
This is the crew arm, completely suspended above thin air.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
没错
Yes.
-真酷 -在这根红色柱子的另一边
- So cool. - On the other side of this red stanchion
是一个82公尺的跳台 就跟你们说一声
is a 270-foot drop, just so you guys know.
但通常飞龙号♥都会在这里
But normally, Dragon would be right here.
我们有一个 在进出臂会做的传统
We have one tradition that we do in the crew arm
你们都一定要做
that you guys will certainly be part of,
就是你进入太空船前
and that's before you get into the vehicle,
我们会带你去无尘室
you will sign the edge of the white room.
我们在这里看载人2号♥升空 并知道下一个就是我们
We're here watching Crew-2 launch, and knowing that we're coming up next,
我们是有很多幸运
like, you know, how fortunate we are to really be
可以站在巨人的肩上 看得这后远
standing on the shoulders of giants.
剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表