剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表
我就会连着好几个小时 坐在沙发上盯着窗外看
I would sit on the couch and just stare out the window for hours.
我看到车停好 我就特别激动
And when I saw his car pull up, I was so excited.
他总是教我要欣赏别的文化
He definitely taught me a lot of appreciating other cultures
踏出舒适区
and going out of my comfort zone.
在他被诊断癌症前 我就有这种感觉了
I thought he had cancer before he was diagnosed.
他上背 也就是脊柱那儿一直疼
He was having all this upper back pain, like, in his spine,
他瘦得很快
and he was losing weight really rapidly.
我很难受 我知道肯定出大事了
I just felt sick. I knew something was really wrong.
后来我们发现癌细胞 已经转移到他的胸椎
We found out that he had metastatic disease in his thoracic spine.
我们知道非常严重了
We knew it was really bad,
我知道他要死了
and I knew that he was going to die.
我们本以为他会有更多时间
We thought he had more time than he did.
但他病得太重
But he was so sick.
他们试过几种不同疗法 但...
And they tried a couple different things, but I mean…
没给他我们希望的时间
it didn't give him the time that we were hoping.
他非常支持我 是个非常骄傲的父亲
He was such a supportive and proud father,
我觉得相比于上太空
and I think he would be more proud of me for going out of my comfort zone
他看到我现在踏出舒适区会更骄傲
than for actually going to space.
我希望他在
I wish he was here,
因为他绝对我喜欢我这么做
because he would be absolutely loving this,
但你知道...
but you know…
他不在
he's not.
如果我丈夫在 他的兴奋程度简直不可想象
My husband would be out-of-this-world excited.
他会激动死了
He would be thrilled,
但我觉得他现在也很激动
but, you know, I think that he's thrilled now.
我觉得他能知道
I think he knows.
我觉得他会议非常独特的视角
I think he's going to have a very unique perspective
看待她的任务
on her mission.
(宇航员训练 宾夕法尼亚州阿伦敦机场)
我的职位是任务飞行员
My title is mission pilot,
杰瑞德也是飞行员 但他的职位是指挥官
and Jared is also a pilot, but his title is the commander.
杰瑞德的角色是
Jared's role really is to make the decisions
就飞船和船上成员做决定
about the capsule and the crew,
我作为飞行员 要在这方面支持他
and my job as the pilot is to back him up on that.
片刻后 普洛克特博士 即启迪4的飞行员
So in just a bit, Dr. Proctor, who is the pilot on Inspiration4,
将会过来这里
is going to show up here,
我们要让她适应新的飞行方式
and we're gonna just reorient her with flying.
这些是马基MB-339 意大利飞机
These are Aermacchi MB-339s. So, Italian jets.
这些当然是道格拉斯A-4天鹰
And then, obviously, that's a Douglas A-4 Skyhawks,
如果你看过《壮志凌云》的话
if you ever saw Top Gun.
你驾驶过喷火式战斗机
Did you fly a Spitfire?
没有 这只是个赠品
I didn't, it was just a gift.
严格来说 我在2007年拿到飞行执照
I got my pilot's license in 2007, technically.
当时我36岁
When I was 36,
但我一直喜欢做模型飞机
but I'd always just loved making model airplanes,
并想驾驶飞机之类的
and wanting to fly jets and stuff like that.
-你现在可以了 -我知道
- Well, you get to. - I know!
我甚至都无法想象...
I can't even think…
我得说 这是我整个人生的高峰
I gotta say, that's one of the highlights of everything.
这是个好机会
It's a good opportunity,
因为她有一阵没驾驶飞机了
since she's been out of the cockpit for a bit,
先让她熟悉检查表和通信系统
to get familiar with checklist drills and radio work
这些都可以完美移植到龙飞船上
which is all, like, carries over perfectly to Dragon and the spacecraft.
一旦进入龙飞船系统后
So, once you get into the Dragon systems, and how many, you know,
你要知道里面有多少 飞行电脑和指令...
flight computers and strings they have…
龙飞船是设置成自动驾驶
The Dragon capsule is designed to be autonomous
所以通过飞行电脑
so it can go up into space,
它可以进入太空并返回
and then come back through its flight computer.
然而可能会发生意外
However, there are contingencies, and things that could happen,
所以我作为飞行员 杰瑞德作为指挥官
and that's where me as the pilot and Jared as the commander,
还是需要了解系统
we really have to understand the systems.
风会很大
It's going to be windy!
如果发生意外 按计划龙飞船应该由船员
When things go wrong, Dragon is designed for the crew,
尤其是我和普洛克特
specifically myself and Dr. Proctor,
来操控至安全返航
to take control and be able to come home safely.
-气源选择 -同时使用两者
- Air source select. - We are on both.
-准许起飞 -好的
- Cleared, ready for take-off. - Okay.
可能会出什么意外
What could possibly go wrong?
这里是B1 拉起
There's B-1. Rotate.
你家里或旅馆里的无线网断过吗
Ever lose your Wi-Fi connection in your house or your hotel?
如果我们家中都不能拥有 100%的互联网
If we can't have, like, 100% perfect internet, you know, in your home,
相信我 在太空通信中
believe me, you don't have 100% perfect comms
就不可能有100%完美的通信系统
in communication in space.
已放下起落架 三个绿灯 没有红灯
So I had gear down. Three green, no red,
襟翼全放下 下降 并指示引擎同步关闭 点火器打开
full flaps, down and indicating engine sync is off, igniters are on.
偏航阻尼器关闭
- Yaw damper's off… - Altitude.
我们准备好了 这是检查单上的最后一项
…and we're clear for the option. That's the final checklist.
我们任务中有部分就在轨道上
There are actually parts of our mission just based in the orbit
那里没有通讯
where we will have no contact,
因为通讯基本上还要依靠
because it's still based largely
上世纪八♥九♥十年代建起的 地面站和卫星
on ground stations and satellites that were put up in the '80s and '90s,
在这种情况下 责任主要转移到我们团队身上
in which case, then, the responsibility shifts and swings significantly
我们要自己照顾自己
over to us as the crew to take care of ourselves.
他们告诉你什么都要完整写下来
So, totally get the writing down what they're telling you,
因为我们已经超过了两千米
but in terms of some of your responses, 'cause you were already past 7,000
你回应时还在说不到两千
when you said you were six here.
所以我要意识到环境...
-Okay, so my situational awareness to…
对
-Right.
这次任务的独特之处在于
What is unique about this mission is that
上天的多少算是普通人 对吧
we're taking, you know, more or less ordinary people, right?
你现在告诉他们 你要去往RNAV 1-7
Now you're going to tell them you're on the RNAV 1-7 approach.
杰瑞德做了更多工作
Jared's taken on so much more work,
花了更多工夫 参与了更复杂的任务
so much more labor, so much more complexity.
塔台 这是N98Y
Hello, tower, this is November Nine Eight Yankee.
他不仅照顾自己
He's not only got to take care of himself,
他还得照顾其他三个人
but he's got, you know, three other men and women that we need to take care of.
你要更专注于此刻
You wanna be more in the moment.
你给他们信息时 你可以说
When you're giving them information, when you're, you know,
当前飞行高度5334米 要飞往7010米
"Hey, I'm 17-5 for flight level 2-3-0…"
就用你面前的信息
Just use the information that's in front of you to do that.
进入仪器降落系统 24YP
Go the ILS, 2-4, Yankee Papa.
不错
Nice.
你做得很好 西安
You're doing great, Sian.
挺有意思的 我得承认
This is kind of fun, I got to admit.
每次我和杰瑞德相处 我都变得越来越欣赏他
Every time I get to hang out with Jared, I learn to appreciate him more and more.
他思维敏捷 我喜欢这点
He's a fast thinker, and I like that,
同时他也会支持鼓励别人
but he's also encouraging and supportive.
所以当我想到我自己 以及我想成为什么样的领袖时
So when I think about myself and the leader that I want to be,
他启迪了我
he inspires me.
你的会亮黄灯
Yours is gonna be yellow.
我们会获得一次非常独特的机会
We will earn this very, very unique opportunity in life
来以另一个世界观看我们的世界
to go and see our world from a perspective that only 600 other people
纵观历史 只有其他六百个人 有过这种机会
throughout history have had a chance to do.
所以我觉得通过这种方式 发挥了我的领导能力
So I think that's kind of fulfilling my leadership role on this.
准许降落 YP
Cleared to land, Yankee Papa.
-耶 -干得好
- Yay! - Nice work!
很不错
Good job.
(华盛顿州西雅图金镇国际机场)
在我们早期和SpaceX聊方案时
Really early on in our conversations with SpaceX,
我们就看了训练计划包含什么
we got a look at what the training plan would entail,
有很多学术内容、模拟器训练
and it was a lot of academics, it was a lot of simulator training,
但与此同时 我们作为一个团队
but also, like, we need to get together and try and accomplish something
也需要在困难的物理环境中 一起努力完成一些事
as a team in a challenging physical environment.
这是出去爬山的好机会
This is a good opportunity for getting out and hitting the mountain,
这就是为什么我们选择爬雷尼尔山
which is why we picked a climbing endeavor on Mount Rainier.
这跟美国宇航局的做饭没什么不同
Now, this is not dissimilar to what NASA does.
他们想将团队成员放置在
I mean, they want to put crews in challenging
有难度又能征服的环境中
but achievable circumstances,
我们也要设置一个艰巨目标 然后努力实现它
like, let's set a really hard goal and try and get it done, and let's try and help people get
并帮助人们适应不舒适的环境
comfortable being uncomfortable.
(雷尼尔山沉浸式训练 2021年5月1日)
(雷尼尔山国家公园)
剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表