剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表
-Do y'all have any guesses? -Okay, did you get promoted at work?
-比那个更重要 -那是什么
It's a lot bigger than that! -Um... -What is it?
好 我赢得上太空的机会
Okay. Winning a trip to outer space.
-你要去吗 -我要上太空了
-Are you going? -I'm going to outer space.
不会吧
No, you're not.
-什么 海莉 -我要当太空人了
-What? Hayley! -I'm gonna be an astronaut.
我会认识太空人 老兄
I'm gonna know a freaking astronaut. Dude, we're gonna know
-我们会认识太空人 -当然 我要你们
-a freaking astronaut! -And, of course, I want y'all to...
-超酷的 -我希望发射时
-That is so cool! -I want y'all to be there
-你们都能在场 -好耶 我想去看
-at the launch. -Yes! I wanna be there
发射升空
at the freaking launch!
你们相信吗 我要上太空了
Y'all, can y'all believe I'm going to f... outer space?
不 我最好的朋友竟然要上太空 搞什么
No, like, our best friend is going to space. What?
几天后 我第一次和杰瑞德视讯
And then a few days later, I got to Zoom with Jared for the first time.
他参加过Inspiration4 提供我所有资讯
He went through Inspiration4, and, um, gave me all the information,
回答我所有的问题
answered all my questions.
告诉你月球在哪里
Showed you where the moon was.
他说我们不会上月球
He said we were not going to the moon.
显然已经有数十年没人上去过了
Apparently, people haven't gone there in decades.
-没错 -我现在知道了
-No... -I learned that.
所以我们聊得很愉快
Yeah, so we had a great call,
我的感觉很好 然后隔周
I was feeling so good about it. And then the next week,
我们就要去SpaceX
we were on our way to SpaceX.
海莉代表任务主轴中的“希望”
Hayley obviously represents our mission pillar of hope.
我告诉他们 “我超想告诉我的病患们”
I told them, I said, "I'm dying to tell my patients."
她正式的任务角色是医官
Now her official role in the mission is she's our medical officer,
还有谁比她更适合 她是医师助理
and who could be better qualified than that? She's a physician assistant.
但她不只是这样
But she does bring a lot more than that, too.
她很坚毅
She's got toughness.
她面对过可能很糟的情况
She faced a circumstance that could have ended very poorly,
是我们都不曾经历过的 而且她当时才十岁
like none of us have experienced, you know, at ten years old.
她克服了病痛
She overcame that.
蜜拉、莉芙 你们知道海莉会当太空人吗
Mila, Liv, do you guys know that Hayley is gonna be an astronaut?
-知道 -我们要一起上太空
-Yes. -We're gonna go to space together.
-很酷吧 -对啊
- Isn't that cool? - Yeah.
我认为你应该接受这个 令你感到害怕的机会
I do think that in life, you should say yes to opportunities that scare you.
欢迎来到厂区 我头上的是…
Welcome to the production floor! This thing above me is...
旧版的天龙号♥飞船 但你们并不是
the old version of the Dragon Capsule, but this is not the version
搭乘这个飞行 你们要坐的是法拉利
you're gonna fly in. You're getting a Ferrari. Yeah.
底部会有引擎推进我们
At the bottom, are there engines that are propelling us at...?
速度多快
What is the speed?
大约是音速的25倍 时速两万八千公里
Roughly 25 times the speed of sound, or 17,500 miles an hour.
-天啊 -是啊 很疯狂吧
-Oh, wow. -Yeah. It's, uh, kinda crazy.
人生很美妙 因为你不知道
I think such a beautiful part of life is you don't know
接下来会发生什么事 所以你必须抱持希望
what's around the corner, and that's why you have to hold on to hope
好日子终将来临
that there's gonna be better days.
我们会在这里住三天
This is where we're gonna... we're gonna live for three days.
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home!
这真是太棒了
You know, this is awesome.
(发射前227天)
我们要去训练中心
We will head up to the training center,
你会在这里量太空衣的尺寸
where you're going to get your suit measurements taken.
这会是你量过最仔细的一次
They will be the most in-depth set of measurements you will ever have.
-5.6 -5.6
- 5.6. - 5.6.
-5.2 -5.2
- 5.2. - 5.2.
直到这次的任务前 太空总署的太空人
Until this mission, these NASA astronauts,
都是体形健美 有如天神般的身材
they've been perfect, god-like specimens.
完美的体能、聪明、强壮
Physically perfect, brilliant, strong...
膝深度
And knee depth.
这可能是较大的膝盖
This will probably be the larger knee.
我想上太空 但我的体能不完美 我的腿里有一根杆子
I'm going to space not physically perfect. With this rod in my leg,
以前我马上就会被淘汰
I would have immediately been disqualified.
我将是第一个带着义肢
I'll be the first person with a prosthetic body part
上太空的人
to go to space.
他们也不知道该怎么做
They don't know exactly how it's gonna go.
现在我们要想办法
Now we're gonna find out.
关於太空旅行的假设一直是
The presumption for space travel has always been,
“不 你不合格
"No, you are not qualified.
你得向我证明你有资格”
It is up to you to prove to me that you are qualified to go."
约翰葛兰
John Glenn...
吉姆勒弗
Jim Lovell...
尼尔阿姆斯壮
Neil Armstrong...
莎莉莱德
Sally Ride...
梅伊杰米森
Mae Jemison...
他们和你我不同
They were different from you and me.
但是这些 Inspiration4的成员…
But these folks, the Inspiration4 crew...
他们就和你我一样
these people are you and me.
我等不及要见第三、四名成员了
I can't wait to meet numbers three and four.
你想一想 两个随机挑选的人 现在还不知道
If you think about it, there are two random people going about their lives
但30天后将会穿上太空装
and 30 days from now, they're gonna get fitted for a spacesuit.
这个任务会改变 决定谁可以上太空的条件
This mission will open a different dimension in who gets to fly.
就这一点来说
And in that sense,
这是史上最重要的太空任务之一
this is one of the most important missions ever flown.
剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表