剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表
she said, "It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay.
你们加入圣裘圣的大家庭了 我们会照顾她
You're part of the St. Jude family now. We're going to take care of her,
我们也会照顾你的”
and we're gonna take care of you too."
我接受高♥强♥度化疗将近一年 我记得
I underwent intensive chemotherapy for almost a year,
我问了很多关於掉头发的问题
and, I remember I asked a lot of questions about losing my hair.
我好担心
I was so worried about that.
我也记得我很担心 我的狗会不认得我
And I remember being so worried that my dog wouldn't recognize me.
一开始是掉一点头发在枕头上
It all started with losing little pieces on my pillowcase.
然后开始大♥片♥掉落
And then it started coming out in chunks.
-我们好像住过这间房♥ -我全都住过了
-I think we've been in this room before. -We've been in all the rooms.
对 我们每一间都住过了
Yes, we've been in every room.
她接受了12次非常高♥强♥度的化疗
She had 12 rounds of very intensive chemotherapy.
她的白血球下降 完全没有免疫能力
Her counts would drop, she wouldn't have any immunity, and, of course,
任何东西都会让她生病
everything made her sick.
我感染过几次 需要输血很多次
I had several infections, I needed numerous transfusions.
化疗过了一半后 我要接受手术
Midway through, I had surgery to remove the part of my bone
取出有肿瘤的骨头
that had the tumor on it.
-请进 -海莉 你好吗
- Come in. - Hello! Hi, Hayley, how are you?
-很好 这里麻麻的 -开始…这里麻麻的
- Good. Here. It's numb. - It starts to... right here is numb...
-但我感觉得到整只脚 -好
-But I can feel all of my foot. -Okay.
医生取出我的骨头 被肿瘤感染的部分时
When they removed the part of my bone that was affected by the tumor,
也取出了生长板
they removed the growth plate.
而圣裘德医院有一种尖端技术
And St. Jude had this cutting-edge technology where they were able
他们用的义肢可以延伸
to put in a prosthetic that could be expanded
而不必再开刀
without the need for additional surgery.
他们把义肢拉长了五次
And, they did that. They expanded it five times.
妈 我觉得这条腿 永远会多1公分
Mom, I think I'm always gonna be a centimeter longer in this leg.
现在只是多四分之三公分而已
Well, you're only three-fourths of a centimeter longer right now.
-喔 -是啊
Yeah.
我很坚强 我哭得不多
I was a tough kid. I didn't cry much.
我尽量保持正面的态度
I tried to keep a really good attitude.
海莉让难以承受的情况 变得比较能承受
Hayley made an unbearable situation bearable.
我试着抬起右脚 但是
I'm trying to lift my leg like my right leg, but, it's...
现在还不行
I can't do that yet.
我每天晚上都要帮她打♥针♥ 我会说:“对不起”
I had to give her a shot every night, and, I'd be like, "I'm sorry,"
她会说:“没关系 别担心”
and she'd be like, "That's okay," like, "Don't worry about it, it's okay."
我一直想要坚强
And I always wanted to be very strong
这样她才不用坚强 她才不用照顾我
for her to not have to do that... for her not to have to carry me along.
你几乎可以赛跑了
You're almost ready to run a race.
海莉从第一天开始
Hayley, from day one,
就想让所有人的日子好过一点
wanted to make every day better for everybody.
我会去找所有捐血的人 对他们说
I would go up to all the donors who were giving blood, and I would say,
“谢谢你们捐血 如果没有血和血小板
"Thank you for donating. If I didn't get blood and platelets,
我就会变得皱巴巴”
I would shrivel up."
他们甚至帮我做了一个 圣裘德的名牌 上面写着
They even made me a little St. Jude name badge that said
“感恩管♥理♥员♥”
"Gratitude Administrator."
我很认真看待这个角色 我会告诉别人
And I took my role really seriously, like, I would tell people,
“我是圣裘德的员工”
"I am a St. Jude employee."
她常常说:“我等不及回来这里
She would say time and time again, "I cannot wait to come back here
帮忙你们”
and help."
我记得我心想 “如果她活下来 她真的会回来”
I remember thinking, "She'll do it, if she survives this, she'll do it."
-没有癌症了吗 -没错
- My scans are clean? - Yes.
-好耶 -好棒
-Yay! -Woohoo!
当我知道我得了癌症 我的第一反应是 我会死
My first reaction to when I had cancer was I'm going to die.
但我还没死
And I haven't died.
而且我不会死
And I'm not going to die.
义大利面
Spaghetti!
我每两个月要回来检查一次 因为我正在缓解期
I come back every two months now for a check-up because I'm in remission.
意思是 已经没有癌症了
That means the cancer is gone.
你的头发看起来有点不同
Your hair looks a little different.
我很爱圣裘德医院
I just love St. Jude.
我的梦想是成为这里的护士
My dream is to be a nurse there.
我在2019年时应徵 在圣裘德照顾血癌住院病患
I applied for a job in 2019 with in-patient leukemia at St. Jude.
我知道这是我的团队 他们是我的团员
I just knew that this was my team, these were my people.
-海莉 你好吗 -我很好 你呢
-Hi, Hayley, how you doing? -I'm good, how are you?
我收到电子邮件说我录取了 我一直哭个不停
When I got that email that I got the job, I could not stop crying.
我打电♥话♥给妈妈 我一边说一边哭 她说
I called my mom, and I was just bawling crying, and she was like,
“海莉 别哭了 我听不懂你在说什么”
"Hayley, you've gotta stop crying. I... I don't know what you're saying."
我说:“我录取了”
And I was like, "I got a job!"
那是我一生最快乐的时候
That was the happiest moment of my life.
我是海莉 很高兴认识你
I'm Hayley. It's nice to meet you.
我听说你有很多很酷的事
I heard a lot of really cool things about you.
和这些小朋友互动 而且让他们看到
Getting to interact with these kids and getting to show them
战胜癌症后的生活会如何
what their life can look like after cancer,
让我认识了最棒的一些人
it's introduced me to the best people.
你知道吗 我小的时候也是这里的病患
You know, whenever I was younger, I was a patient here.
我在这里治疗骨癌
I was treated for bone cancer.
罹患癌症造就了现在的我
Having cancer made me who I am.
你绝对可以的 我办得到 你一定也可以
And you can totally do this. If I can do it, you can definitely do it.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
真高兴认识你 你好棒
Aw. It was so good to meet you. You're awesome.
这件事让我的人生变得更好
It definitely changed my life for the better.
然后 一月的时候 圣裘德寄一封电子邮件给我
And then, in early January, St. Jude sent me an email
要和我谈谈一个千载难逢的机会
saying they wanted to talk to me about a unique opportunity.
所以我有点紧张地打电♥话♥
And so I went into this phone call, almost a little nervous.
我在想:“他们要说什么呢 ”
I was just thinking, "What are they gonna ask?"
电♥话♥中有两个人 其中一人对另一人说
There's two people on the call, and one says to the other,
“好 你要解释吗 发射吧”
"All right, do you wanna explain it? Blast off?"
我记得我当时说:“发射”
And I remember going, "Blast off?"
然后他们告诉我杰瑞德的事
And then, they start telling me about Jared
还有这个平民太空任务
and this all-civilian mission to space.
我真的吓了一大跳
And they absolutely shocked me
他们竟然问我想不想去
when they asked if I wanted to go.
我低头看着颤抖的双手 完全不敢相信
And I looked down, my hands were shaking, I just couldn't believe it.
然后我想:“我要和妈妈商量一下”
And then I thought, you know, "Let me check with my mom."
海莉打电♥话♥给我说 “妈 你绝对不会相信
Hayley called me, she said, "Mom, you're never gonna believe that,
但这是真的 他们要我上太空”
but it's true." She said, "They want me to go to space."
我说:“什么 ”
I said, "What?"
然后我问她
And then I did ask her, like,
“有几位太空人要上去 ”
"Oh, well... how many astronauts are going?"
然后她才说:“没有”
And that's when she said, "None."
我说:“你怎么不问问海登 ”
And I said, "Why don't you call Hayden?",
她的弟弟是太空工程师
her brother, who's the airspace engineer, I said,
我说:“听听海登怎么说吧”
"Let's see what Hayden says."
海登一直都很爱太空
And Hayden has always been the space boy.
那些年我们去过太空总署好几次 主要是因为
We went to NASA several times over the years,
他对太空的热爱
mostly because of his love for space.
那天他在上班 我打电♥话♥对他说
He was at work that day, and, I called him and I was like,
“你去外面 我有急事要说”
"You've gotta go outside, this is an emergency."
我走出去 坐在一个地方
I go out and sit in this little, like, uh,
其他人都听不到 然后才打给她
area that's kinda separated from everyone and call her up,
我用视讯打给她 我还用耳机才不会被别人听到
I Facetime her, have my Airpods in so no one can hear, luckily.
她说:“海登 我不知道该怎么说
And she's like, "Hayden, I don't know how to tell you this,
但是我要上太空了” 然后我说:“太空
but I'm going to space." And I was like, "Space?
等等 你要上太空 你不是医师助理吗 怎么回事 ”
Wait, wait, you're going to space? Aren't you a PA? What? What's going on?"
我…我非常惊讶
I was... I was shocked,
我完全没想过她会有机会
'cause I never thought in a million years that she would get the kind of opportunity
上去太空
to go to space, right?
我说:“我想去” 他说:“你应该去”
And I said, "I wanna do it," and he said, "You should do it."
然后我传电子邮件给圣裘德医院 我说:“我接受”
And, I emailed St. Jude and I said, "I accept."
我说:“我有几个问题
And I said, "I do have a couple questions.
我们要去月球吗 ”
Are we going to the moon?"
我说:“海莉 你问过一些问题吗
I was like, "Hayley, did you ask any questions,
例如 你们会升上多高 有什么计画 ”
like, how high are you going up, like, what's the plan?"
她说:“有啊 我寄电子邮件 问他们是不是要去月球”
And she was like, "Yeah, I emailed them, asked them, are we going to the moon?"
我说:“海莉 我跟你保证 绝对不可能去月球”
And I was like, "Hayley, I guarantee you're not going to the moon."
我等不及告诉大家了
And I was dying to tell people.
-你好吗 -很好 你呢
- How are you? - Good, how are you?
我很好 我有个重大的消息 但这是秘密
I'm good! I have some really big news, but it's a secret.
-是吗 你吓到我了 -是好消息
- Yeah? You're freaking me out. - It's good news!
-你们要猜一猜吗 -好 你升官了
剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表