剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表
All right, let's do it.
再走一步 又走一步
One more step, one more step, one more step.
我们已经超过了3000千米 所以海拔会产生影响
You're hitting 10,000 feet, so altitude should be hitting you.
看那里 缪尔营地就在前方
Okay, now when you launch, you'll be well above Look at that. Muir is right there.
看着它想象一下
Visualize it, guys.
最后冲刺了
Homestretch.
加油
Let's do it!
-我们做到了 -真为你们骄傲
- We made it! - So proud of you guys!
我太骄傲了
I am so proud.
好了 集体拥抱一下
-Awesome! -All right, guys. I want a group hug.
-真棒 -太棒了
-Awesome. -That was so awesome!
在山顶上 大家集体深深拥抱
Everybody had one giant group hug at the top of the mountain.
我当时迫切需要这个
I wanted and needed that so bad at that moment,
因为我就在崩溃边缘
'cause I was on the verge of just breaking down.
你们胜利了
You guys crushed it.
而且你们看起来很好
And you look great.
真是硬汉
What badasses.
最好的领袖能鼓励团队成员
The best leaders are the ones that encourage
做最好的自己 杰瑞德正是这么做的
their team to be their best selves, and that's exactly what Jared's doing.
这绝对是我这辈子干过的最难的事
Definitely the hardest hike I've ever done in my life.
天哪 迄今为止最难的
Oh, my God, by far.
如果我一开始知道我们要 徒步九个半小时
If I knew that we'd be hiking for nine-and-a-half hours,
我就会表示做不到
I would've said, "I can't do this."
但我高兴我不知道 因为现在我知道我的能耐
But I'm glad I didn't know, because now I know how much I can do,
而且我意识到我之前给自己的设限
and I realized I was putting a limit on myself
根本没有必要
that didn't need to be there.
那十个帐篷里哪个最暖和
Which tent is the warmest out of the ten?
你待的那个
The one that you're in!
我个人学到的一课是不要害怕
You know, the lessons that I personally learned was not being afraid
寻求帮助 或者展露自己的脆弱
to ask for help and show vulnerability and weakness.
这样我的指挥官才能过来 跟我说“我们来帮你”
So to have, you know, my commander come and be able to say, "Yeah, we got you,"
我觉得这对我来说非常有力量
I think that that was really powerful for me.
我不想动了 我只想躺下来
I just… I don't wanna move. I don't… I just wanna lay down
什么也不干
and not have to do anything.
我真高兴进了帐篷
I'm so happy to be in my tent.
他们表现太棒了 我非常骄傲 我简直止不住微笑
They did fantastic, I'm so proud. I'm like, I can't stop smiling actually.
我希望大家体会这样一趟旅程
I want everyone to understand
经历极度不适的环境
what it's like to be very, very uncomfortable
在过程中不断挑战自己
and go through challenging circumstances and push yourself in a situation
最后达成你从未想到过的结果
to an outcome that you never thought was achievable,
而我们先在地球上体会
and do that all here on Earth, now, before we're faced with that situation,
从而为上太空做好准备
you know, up there in space.
(转天早晨)
喂
- Hello?
嘿 我是海莉
- Hey, it's Hayley!
嗨 天哪
Hey! Oh, my gosh.
你好吗
How are you?
我正拿卫星电♥话♥打给你
I'm good. I'm calling you on, like, a satellite phone.
-你安全吧 -安全...
- You're safe, right? - Yeah, no, it's…
你没在医院吧
Not in the hospital?
我没在医院 我在营地
I'm not at the hospital, no. I'm at the campsite.
我们昨天徒步了九个半小时
We hiked up for nine and a half hours yesterday.
天哪 你的腿怎么用
Oh, my gosh, how's your leg?
出奇地好
Surprisingly great.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
我爸去世几年后
A couple years after my dad died,
我发现了我练跆拳道时 踢坏的一块木板
I found one of the boards I had broken in tae kwon do.
他在上面写道
He wrote on there, and he said,
“比起你获得棕带
"I'm more proud of you for conquering your fear
我更骄傲你征服了你的恐惧”
than for earning your brown belt. Love, Dad."
我在出发去雷尼尔山之前 长久地凝视着那块板子
I looked at that board so much before the Mount Rainier trip,
因为我对雷尼尔山之行很紧张
because I was nervous to go on Mount Rainier,
我知道相比我征服了雷尼尔山
and I knew that he would be more proud of me
他会更骄傲我征服了我的恐惧
for conquering my fear than for conquering the mountain.
总之我只是打来
But anyway, I just wanted to call
告诉你一下我没事 我很好
and let you know that I'm fine, I'm actually doing great.
我真高兴
I'm so glad.
而且真没想到 我喜欢登山
And surprisingly, I love mountaineering.
太好了
Oh, that's great!
-好 爱你 -我也爱你
-All right. Love you! -Love you.
再见
Okay. Bye.
几个人告诉过我上了太空
A couple people have said, "You're gonna be closer to your dad than ever
就会离我爸更近
when you're in space."
这样想会很安慰
It's a really nice thought,
但我不知道是否相信这种说法
but I don't know if I believe that's true,
因为我相信他一直与我同在
because I believe he's with me all the time.
宇航员总是提到“总观效应”
Astronauts often talk about something called "the overview effect."
弗兰克博尔曼 阿波罗8号♥的指挥官曾说
Frank Borman, the commander of Apollo 8, said,
“这一定是上帝见到的景象”
"This must be what God sees."
无论你是否信上帝
Now whether you believe in God, or don't believe in God,
或者不确定是否信上帝
or aren't sure if you believe in God,
如果不上太空 就产生不了总观效应
the overview effect lets you see the world
你就没法以另一种角度观看世界
in a way you cannot see without going to space.
在我们飞过的地方 你看不到任何边界
You can't see any of the borders we fight over.
你只能看到土地
You just see land.
看到沙漠
You see desert.
看到高山、丛林、海洋
You see mountains, and jungles, and oceans, and seas.
你看不到政♥治♥
You don't see the politics.
看不到不平等
You don't see inequality.
我们的星球会以不可思议的 纯粹赤♥裸♥状态呈现在你眼前
You just see our improbable planet in its pure and naked state.
这会改变你
That changes you.
启迪4号♥的成员
These folks, the Inspiration4 crew,
将再也不会以同样的眼光看这个世界
those people will never see the world the same way again.
这次任务将 为全体七十亿地球人打开那扇门
This mission is opening that door to the entire seven billion of us.
(圣犹达儿童研究医院)
(启迪4号♥)
剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表