剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表
(任务简报会 洛杉矶)
-早上好 -早上好
- Hey, good morning. - Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
-你们好 -早上好
- Hi, guys! - Good morning.
今天简报会目的
Briefing objectives today:
熟悉启迪4任务
familiarization with the Inspiration4 mission,
尽可了解培训要求和时间线
uh… understand training commitments
这样我才能进行沟通协调
and timelines to the best that I can communicate them.
下面看看任务概览
Okay, so, mission overview here.
我们计划黎明发射 黎明返回
We're planning to launch on a dawn launch and a dawn recovery
总共航行三天
for three days.
因为我是团队里 最年轻的成员 我有点害怕
I was a little intimidated to be the youngest member of the crew.
我对太空了解得最少 我...我不想成为薄弱环节
You know, I know the least about space, and I just-- I didn't want to be weak.
但进展得很好
But it's really cool.
我们四个人基本上处于人生不同阶段
You know, all four of us are basically in a different decade of our lives,
但我们相处得很融洽 所以我很少感觉到我年纪很小
but we click so well that I don't often feel like I'm the young one.
我们可能会去克里斯家乡那带
So we're probably gonna go into Chris's neck of the woods
进行荒野团建训练
for our wilderness team-building training event,
也就是喀斯喀特山脉 雷尼尔山那片
somewhere in the Cascades, likely Mount Rainier.
我们会故意进入艰苦环境
We're gonna be in some intentionally uncomfortable situations
以观测我们作为一个团队如何应对
and, to see how we do as a team.
事情从此变得很严肃
Here's where it gets serious again.
我们的太空任务并非万无一失
Our mission to space is not guaranteed.
这不是《壮志凌云》
This is not Top Gun.
我们不是精英中的精英进入太空
We are not the best of the best being sent to space here.
我们仍然必须非常严肃地对待此事
We still have to take this super serious.
如果发生一些事 某人可能会被踢出项目
There are a number of ways that any individual, or the mission,
或整个任务中止
could be shut down.
现在看起来没有任何事是确定的
If it looks like anything is going to be, you know, unsafe,
任务可能推迟或取消
it could be delayed, it could be canceled.
你们可能没通过训练
You can fail in training.
我们不能接受三个团队成员
Are we willing to accept going up to space if three crew members
专心致志上太空 另一个好像去拉斯维加斯度假
are really laser focused, and one's in, you know, Vegas,
每晚赌博喝酒
gambling and drinking every single night,
完全没准备好
and obviously, not coming in prepared…
-我没... -我们可不这样
- Yeah. - That isn't us.
我没看你 克里斯 但老实说...
I'm not looking at you, Chris, but seriously…
拜托
Come on!
他表情就是那意思
He just has that look.
现在是蜜月期 大家都很兴奋
This is the honeymoon period. Everybody's excited.
但之后会有一些问题
But there will be some sort of problems.
不管是上太空 还是从太空中回来 都有人死亡
People die getting to space, and people die coming home from space.
我们需要非常专注 以确保死的不是我们
And we need to be really focused on making sure that that is not us.
这意味着从现在开始 我们每天都要努力训练
And that means, like, training it, and earning it every single day
积极进取 表现出 我们有资格参加这次任务
from here forward, and acting like we do belong here.
(启迪4成员训练 加州霍桑)
启迪4采用的宇宙飞船
Inspiration4 is going to space
可以让成员们在其中
in a spacecraft that is capable of sustaining a crew
待数天、数周 甚至数月
for days, or weeks, or months.
这可不像买♥♥辆车 然后四个人就挤进去
This is not buying a car and piling into it with four people
进行公路旅行
for a road trip.
人们会训练他们如何
They will be equipped and trained to intervene
应对紧急事件
in the event of an emergency.
他们将能够驾驶宇宙飞船
They will be able to fly their spacecraft.
酷
Cool.
莎拉吉利斯是我们的首席培训师
Sarah Gillis is our lead trainer,
她负责全面训练我们 使我们做好准备
so she's the one responsible for our entire education
进行安全飞行
to be prepared for safe flight.
最终由她判断我们是否能执行任务
She's ultimately the one that signs us off, and the burden of, you know,
我们表现好坏的担子
will we execute well or not
真的落在了她身上
will really fall on her.
关于太空服的第一步是
So the first action with the suit
你们要检查它的所有开口
is that you're gonna be preparing all the openings on the suit.
也就是确保头盔能打开
So what this means is making sure the visor's open.
我叫莎拉吉利斯 今年27岁
My name is Sarah Gillis, and I'm 27,
我的职位是首席太空操作工程师
and my job title is Lead Space Operations Engineer.
我负责宇航员培训项目
I lead our astronaut training program.
这是一个天大的机会
This is a great opportunity.
我们先来试试戴上耳机
Let's try donning and doffing your earpieces.
红色进右耳 兰色进左耳
It is gonna be red in your right ear, blue in your left.
还是没完全塞进去
Still not fully in.
我们稍后再继续练习 好吗
We can keep practicing in just a minute, okay?
好
Okay.
我希望你们把手
I want you guys to swim all the way in
从袖子上的开口处完全伸到里面
and get your hands all the way through the openings in the sleeves.
很尴尬的 我开始学习工程学时
I probably knew an embarrassingly little amount about space
基本对太空一无所知
by the time I actually started to study engineering.
我是科班出身的小提琴手
I am a classically trained violinist.
我妈是专业的小提琴手 我两岁时她就开始培训我
My mother was a professional violinist and started me when I was two.
她显然没培养我当工程师
Um, she certainly did not raise me to be an engineer,
她培养我当小提琴手
she raised me to be a violinist.
我演奏了很多年 但这不...
So, I played for many, many years, but it was not…
这从不是我的兴趣所在
it was never what I was passionate about.
我高中的一位老师
I had a mentor in high school
让我参加航♥空♥航♥天♥工程课程
who set me on the course to study aerospace engineering.
他是前宇航员
He was a former astronaut.
他鼓励我申请工程学
He encouraged me to apply for engineering.
我之前从没考虑过
I had never considered it before that.
你们每人拿一个试试
You each get one of them to play with.
她知道怎样成为我们的朋友
She knows how to be our friend…
三步断开灭火器
Three steps to disconnect the fire extinguisher.
因为有事这正是我们所需的
…because there are times when that's what we need.
好了
There you go.
当我们偏离轨道时 她知道怎么管束我们
And she knows how to keep us in line when we're veering off-course.
她非常聪明
She's really smart,
了解龙飞船和系统各个方面
and knows the Dragon capsule and systems inside and out.
我喜欢她是个女人
I love the fact that she's a woman,
我还喜欢她非常强悍
and I love the fact that she's freaking kick-ass.
龙飞船 我们准备好 进行太空服渗水检查了
SpaceX Dragon, we're ready for a suit-leak check.
收到 龙飞船 你们可以 进行太空服渗水检查
Copy, Dragon, you have a go to initiate the suit-leak check.
她还是我们的核心
She's also our core.
这相当于美国宇航局的飞船通信员
The core is like the NASA equivalent of CapCom.
我们在实际进行太空飞行时 会听到她的声音
So she's the voice we're gonna hear during the actual spaceflight.
你们干得好
Awesome work, guys.
感觉如何 准备好出来了吗
How you feeling? Ready to get out of there?
要想成功完成任务 你要扮演两种角色
There's two hats that you have to wear to be successful at that.
一种是操作员 你要非常清楚该执行
One is the operational hat where you need to understand
什么操作才能确保他们安全
exactly what actions you need to take to keep them safe.
另一方面 我非常关心
On the other aspect, I care very deeply
他们每个人
about every single one of these people now.
我投入了很多感情 而...
I'm emotionally invested in it and…
你得把感情分离出去 才能在需要时
you have to separate that out to be effective at what you do
有效扮演操作员角色
when you need to wear your operational hat.
(4月23日)
龙飞船通讯检查
Dragon SpaceX comm check.
我们五个月前执行 Crew-2任务时 我在控制台
For our Crew-2 mission five months ago, I was on console.
SpaceX奋进号♥ 我可以清楚地听到你讲话
SpaceX Endeavor, and I hear you loud and clear.
-你还好吗 莎拉 -收到 我很好
-How you doing, Sarah? -Copy that, I'm doing well.
期待今天为你们提供支持
Looking forward to supporting you guys today.
我们很晚才收到通知 可能会发生会合
And there was a very late notice, possible conjunction, so…
我们收到通知 一个物体可能会非常靠近龙飞船
um, we got word that there might be an object that could come very close to Dragon.
请注意 我们刚发现一个物体 可能与龙飞船会和
For awareness, we have identified a late-breaking possible conjunction
你们的错开距离极其近
with a fairly close miss-distance to Dragon.
我们只剩下极短时间 必须快速响应
We had very little time and had to respond very quickly.
我们需要你们立即穿上宇航服
We do need you to immediately proceed with suit donning
把自己固定在座位上
and securing yourselves in seats.
他们已经完全进入睡眠状态
They were configured for sleep.
他们要迅速钻进宇航服
They need to rapidly get into their spacesuits,
因为如果物体将宇宙飞船撞开洞
because in the event of a depressurization,
将会发生失压事故
where an object punctured a hole in the spacecraft,
也就意味着舱中所有可呼吸的空气
it means that all of the breathable air inside the cabin
剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表