剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表
But all the people that are here get it.
我经年累月共事的人们
The people that I get to work with day after day
是我每天上班的动力
are the reason that I keep coming back.
-安尼尔 你要来点酒吗 -体能训练
-So would you like some wine, Anil? -Physical training?
SpaceX和灵感4号♥团队 在共同打造这个任务
SpaceX and the Inspiration4 crew are jointly creating this mission.
这几乎就是爱与热情的结晶
So it's almost a work of love, of passion, together to jointly create this thing.
适度的紧张感有助于我们不断精进
And it's good to have a healthy amount of nervousness that drives us to just be better,
我们现在就开始努力 这样等到发射任务到来时
and I think that starts right now so that when the mission happens
我们已经抛除了一切忧虑
we've closed out all our worries so that those aren't issues
往前走时便不再有包袱
that we're carrying forward.
有罗勒酱 红酱 意式前菜
There's basil, there's red sauce, there's bruschetta.
或者 烧烤酱
Or, barbecue sauce.
你觉得有压力吗
You feel a little pressure.
不能抹在披萨或者意大利饺上
…it shouldn't go on, like pizza, or ravioli.
莎拉吉利斯可能是我认识的人里面
Sarah Gillis, she is probably one of the most professional
最专业也是智商最高的一个
and intelligent people I've met.
她非常努力 也非常重视我们的安全
She is highly motivated and concerned about our safety.
这个过程中她可能气到中风好几次
You know, she's probably had a few strokes throughout this process,
但她总能从容面对
but she has taken it with grace.
漂亮
Nice work.
当你如此临近发射时 只剩下反复检查
As you start getting this close to launch, it's double-checking and triple-checking
你此前的工作
what you've done.
我最大的恐惧就是 漏掉了什么
That's probably my worst fear is having missed something.
有路易斯真的很有帮助 因为我们能聊工作
I guess it helps having Lewis, because we can talk about things.
所以我们能更快地
So it actually maybe helps us let things go faster,
放下焦虑 因为你能够回到家
because you can come home, decompress,
你能够放松 但也有人可以聊聊
but you have somebody you can talk to what you went through that day with.
这一天都经历了什么
-Oh, it looks so good.
干杯
-Cheers!
干杯
Cheers!
(灵感4号♥大会 加州霍桑市 SpaceX)
各位下午好 欢迎身在霍桑市
So good afternoon, everybody here in Hawthorne
以及所有SpaceX厂区的大家
and across all of our SpaceX facilities, welcome.
热烈欢迎我们灵感4号♥的队员们
And a huge welcome to our Inspiration4 crew.
此次任务尤其令人激动
This mission in particular is super exciting.
这是我们的第一次平民航♥天♥任务
This is our first all-civilian mission to space,
我们的第一次商业航♥天♥任务
our first commercial astronaut mission.
这是向星际生活迈出的一大步
This is a huge step towards making life multiplanetary.
所以 再次感谢你们
So, thank you again, guys.
越接近发射日
As we get closer to launch day,
我越觉得准备充分 越有信心
I just keep feeling more ready and more confident.
我和队友越亲近
I'm gelling with my crew even more.
光是认识队友
Just getting to know the crew
跟队友们做一切事
and do everything with this team right here,
以及拥有这些家人在台上
and having this extension of my family up here on stage,
就是最棒的部分
that's been one of the best parts.
刚开始加入的时候
Initially, you come in and you're like,
你会想 “这些人是谁 ”
"Wait, who are these people?"
我们真的喜欢有彼此在身边
We really do enjoy each other's company.
我很好奇各位队员 将会携带什么私人物品
So I'm curious what the crew is bringing with them as personal items.
我是在关岛出生的
Uh, well, I was born on Guam
因为我父亲参与过阿波罗任务
because my dad worked for the Apollo missions,
他有尼尔阿姆斯特朗的签名
and my dad got Neil Armstrong's autograph.
我一直梦想着
So I have been dreaming
能把签名带入太空
about being able to take that with me to space
殊不知有一天梦想会成真
not knowing that it would ever, ever come true.
太空一直是我人生的一部分
Space has been a part of me my entire life,
不仅仅是我 还有我的手足
but not just me, but my siblings.
我父亲去世的时候我19岁
I was 19 when my father passed away,
我的哥哥兰利自那后一直在照顾我
and my brother Langley has been there for me ever since.
他一直是最棒的哥哥
He has just been the best big brother that I could ever, ever hope for.
我一直很崇拜他
I've always idolized him and then
就像我说的 他一直很支持我
he, like I said, he's just always been there for me.
所以他从澳大利亚过来
So the fact that he is coming from Australia
为了支持我跟我一起隔离
to support me and go into quarantine with me
就为了看我升空 让我很感动
and to be there for me, means the world.
过去四年来 我只见过希恩三次
About the last four years or so, I've only seen Sian about three times,
而过去两年来 完全没有见过
but over the last two years, not at all.
我住在澳大利亚 现在出国回国
I'm based in Australia, and travel is very difficult
都很不容易
in and out of Australia.
但我妻子说
Um, but my wife just goes
“这太重要了 你要是回不来的话”
"This is so important, if you can't come back,
“就只能留在美国了”
you'll have to stay in the States."
“我必须来 不能不来”
And I have to be here. There's no way.
我愿意付出一切
I… I'd give my life.
因为父亲的工作有不同的职位 所以我们小时候经常搬家
We moved a lot, because my father's different roles in work.
他的主要工作是阿波罗任务
His main focus was on the Apollo missions.
我爸爸是自学成才的
My dad, he was a self-educated person.
他自学微积分 物理 化学 所以后来
He taught himself calculus, physics, chemistry and that just led to him
能够年纪轻轻就在NASA获得职位
getting a job with NASA, you know, at a very early age in his life.
他从未在大学里甚至任何学校里 学过航♥天♥相关的东西
He didn't have any college or schooling around this.
当我爸爸在NASA面试时解释
And when my dad explained in the interviews for NASA,
“我就是自学的”时
"I just taught myself."
他们无法相信
These people couldn't believe.
“你自学的微积分 ”
"You taught yourself how to do calculus?"
他完成了不可能的事
He did the impossible.
作为一个年轻的黑人在1959年 获得一份NASA的工作
Being Black and getting a job in 1959 for NASA, and so young.
他当时才19岁
I mean, he was 19 years old.
我们搬到了关岛 他在一个偏远的追踪站工作
We moved to Guam and he worked at this remote tracking station,
这个追踪站 救了阿波罗号♥队员一命
and that's the one that really helped save the lives of the Apollo crew.
从月球返程时 休斯敦无法追踪到
Coming back from the Moon, Houston was unable to track
阿波罗11号♥飞船的去向
where the Apollo 11 spaceship was going
以及它的降落方位 于是我爸爸和关岛的团队合作
and where it was going to land, so my dad worked with the team there
因为关岛的追踪站还能用
on Guam, because they had the tracking station that was working.
他们画出地图 然后他计算出
They mapped it out, and then he was able to just calculate
他们在海中将要降落的方位 然后让船去那里搜索
where they were going to land in the ocean and he sent the ships there.
非正式溅落时间 195小时18分21秒
195 hours, 18 minutes, 21 seconds.
队员已向空中中继汇报 他们状态良好
The crew has reported to Air Boss that they're in excellent condition.
后来阿波罗11号♥团队 飞到关岛去感谢他 尼尔阿姆斯特朗
Afterwards, the Apollo 11 team flew over to Guam to thank him,
给我爸爸写了一张感谢卡
and Neil Armstrong signed a thank-you to my dad.
“致艾德:谢谢你的帮助 阿波罗11号♥ 尼尔阿姆斯特朗”
"To Ed, thanks for all the help. Neil Armstrong, Apollo 11."
我哥哥继承了尼尔阿姆斯特朗的签名
My brother Langley got the Neil Armstrong autograph
因为他说他是长子
because he said he was the oldest
但我才是从NASA宇航员遴选中 脱颖而出的那个
even though I was a finalist for the NASA astronaut selection process.
但他这次特意把签名 从澳大利亚带来给我
But he's bringing it over from Australia for me to be able to pack
让我带上太空
and bring to space.
它被我们家带遍了全美国
It's been with our family everywhere we lived, all across the US,
又被我带到了澳大利亚
and then I brought it over to Australia.
但它必须回来 因为它必须上太空
And it had to come back, because it has to go into space.
它必须参与这次任务 因为它是家族史的一部分
It has to be part of this mission. It's just a family history.
我们从一开始就梦想着这件事
We've dreamed about this since the start.
能够实现它 我们此生都值得了
And to actually achieve it, is worth-- It's worth our lives.
这是我们的挚爱
This is what we love.
这是我们的挚爱
This is what we love.
我太激动了 我等不及要见到她了
I'm so excited about this, and I just can't wait to see her.
-别伤到自己了 -我不会伤到自己的 你放心
-Don't hurt yourself. -I'm not hurting myself, you know me.
我的头 因为⋯ 我的天 希恩
Well, my head, because-- My God, Sian!
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
-好久不见 -你真是太疯狂了
-It's been forever. -You're crazy.
嘿
Hey!
是啊 兰利 真高兴见到你
I know… Hi, Langley, it's so good to see you.
我最骄傲的是 她一直有这个上太空的梦想
The thing that makes me so proud is she's always had this dream
她从出生起就想上太空
of going into space. She's wanted it since she was born.
就是深植在她心里
It's just in her heart.
她能成功我太高兴了
I'm just happy she did it.
她达成了一生最大的愿望
She did what she really actually wanted to achieve for her life.
这枚老鹰做的勋章
The medal made from the eagle.
这太棒了
That is so awesome.
-我不想哭 -我明白
- I don't want to cry… - Yeah, I know.
-但要是爸爸在就好了 -我明白
-…but I wish Dad was here. -I know.
但你知道的 世上最重要的是
But as you know, the most important thing in the world:
剧集 | 发射倒计时:灵感4号平民太空任务(2021) | 导航列表