剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
万圣节作战
第1季 第5-6集
诺姆
Norm.
-诺姆 -诺姆
- Norm. - Norm.
不是吧 还在钓鱼
Really? Still "Gone fishin'"?
露西 第三天了 写下来
Lucy, that's day three. Write that down.
不 那我们怎么换服装呢
Oh, no. How are we gonna replace our costumes now?
真要命 诺姆
You're killing me here, Norm.
大家都冷静 我要破译这个密♥码♥
Hold tight, everybody. I've just got to break this code.
有了
Eureka.
雷恩 这不过是个门口的牌子
Come on, Wren, you're smarter than a sign on the door.
换个角度看
Look at it another way,
倒着写是什么
Let's just see what it says backwards.
鱼钓在
"Enog... nihsif"?
露西 记下来 露西
Lucy, write that down-- Lucy?
真棒 大家都没了
Great. Everyone's enog.
汪汪 这是狗语"露西发现了一个狗洞"
Arf, arf. That's dog for, "Lucy found a dog door."
狗洞
Dog door.
傻人有傻福啊 手电筒
I guess sometimes not being clever is clever. Flashlight.
我们应该进来吗
Should we be in here?
放松 雷书呆
Relax, Rey-Nerd.
我们只是去拿服装
We're just gonna grab our costumes.
快进快出
We'll be in and out.
也许我们换新服装是件好事
Maybe it's good that we're getting new costumes.
那些怪物真可怕
Those monsters were really scary.
我不怕怪物
I'm not a-afraid of monsters.
怪物
Monster!
伙计们 这只是个玩具
You guys, it's just a toy.
吼
Roar!
我要当条龙
I call dibs on being a dragon.
露西 记下来
Lucy, write that down.
雷恩要龙的服装
"Wren gets dibs on a dragon costume."
有人说服装吗
"Did someone say 'costumes'?
我的秘密服装柜里有一些
I've got some of those in my secret costume closet."
模仿得真像
That's a good Norm.
我们居然只认识他几天
Can't believe we've only known him a few days.
我们和怪物战斗之前在做什么呢
What did we ever do before fighting monsters?
骑自行车 去游泳池
We rode bikes, went to the pool,
和邻居玩夜游
night games with the neighborhood.
安保系统不错啊 诺姆
Nice security system, Norm.
那是什么
What is that?
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
-诺姆 -终于出现了
- Norm. - Our man.
是我 老诺姆
Yep, it's me, good old Norm.
大家都好吗
How's everybody doing?
-还好 -我们在和怪物作战
- We're okay. - We fought monsters!
他们为什么要我们的服装
Why do they want our costumes?
对不起 你们经历了这么多 亲爱的孩子
Sorry you've been through so much, sweet babies.
骗到你们了 我不后悔
Gotcha! I'm not sorry.
我不是真的在跟你们说话
And I'm not really talking to you.
这是预先录制的信息 欢迎来到娱乐室
This is a prerecorded message welcoming you to The Fun Room.
-娱乐室 -对你们来说可就不开心了
- The Fun Room? - It's not going to be "Fun" For you.
看你们这些黎帕格者
It'll be fun for me to watch later as you Repugnians
为偷我的服装付出终极代价才开心呢
pay the "Ultimate price" For stealing my costumes.
你说终极代价是什么
What's the "Ultimate price," You say?
11分钟后你们就会知道了
Oh, you'll find out in just 11 minutes.
总结一下 11分钟 终极代价 没有出路
So, to recap: 11 minutes, ultimate price, no way out.
终极代价是多少
What's the ultimate price?
不知道 终极通常都是好事
No idea. Usually "Ultimate" Is good,
比如终极风味
like "The ultimate in flavor."
醒醒 诺姆认为我们想偷他的服装
Wake up. Norm thinks we're trying to steal his costumes.
这不是开心的终极派对
It's not gonna be a high five ultimate flavor party.
10:57 10:56...
11分钟 终极代价 没有出路
11 minutes, ultimate price, no way out.
没有出路
No. Way. Ou-Out.
振作起来 雷诺德
Snap out of it, Reynold.
你们真是一团糟
You guys are a mess.
我去试试那扇门
I'm gonna go try that door.
快找出口
Make yourselves useful.
我需要信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna look for a signal.
我找找别的出路
I'll look for another way out.
如果我是信♥号♥♥ 我会藏在哪里
If I were a signal, where would I hide--
电影中 这样的房♥间总有一个隐藏面板
In the movies, rooms like this always have a hidden panel.
或是秘密杠杆 或者是一个洞
Or a-a secret lever, or-or a hollow--
水管漏了
Leaky pipe?
记得那部电影里的坏人
Remember that movie where the villains
把房♥间灌满水
filled the room with water?
好人差点被淹死吗
As the good guys fight for their last breath?
水慢慢没过他们的脸
And the water slowly covered their faces?
这就是水源
This is where the water comes from.
天啊
Funky fudgy nut-clusters.
开门啊
Open!
有时 破译密♥码♥
Sometimes, to break a code,
只要把门打开就行了
you just have to break down a door.
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
伙计们 你们知道
Guys, do you know...
这是什么
...what this is?
不要说是虱子和跳蚤的繁殖地
And don't say "A breeding ground for ticks and fleas."
你太了解我了
You know me too well.
这是件服装
It's a costume.
我们可以变身
We can power up.
你怎么知道这垃圾有魔力的
How do you know any of this junk is magic?
我们怎么知道没有
How do we know it's not?
我们怎么知道没有
How do we know it's not?
找些服装吧
Let's find some costumes.
顶级香蕉
Top Banana.
人类的软管
The Human Hose.
月亮蛾
Moon Moth.
约翰尼·雷云
Johnny Thundercloud!
看 我说了这些东西有魔力
See? I told you guys this stuff was magic.
一定是这些年从衣橱掉下来的
Must have fallen down from the closet over the years.
总比没有强
I guess it's better than nothing.
说什么呢 这些服装多棒啊
What are you talking about? These costumes are great.
我不知道 雷恩
I don't know, Wren.
香蕉能怎么帮我们离开这里
How is a banana supposed to help us get out of here?
很明显 那扇门无法
Uh, obviously, that door doesn't stand a chance
抗拒我的剥皮
against my irresistible a-peel.
-感觉不对啊 -看着吧
- That ain't right. - Just watch.
恶心
Aw, gross!
我没事
I'm good.
是时候把这扇门冲开了
Well. Guess that means it's time to hose this door down!
快关掉
Turn it off...
我关不了
I can't!
伙计们 没时间乱搞了
Guys, we don't have time to mess around.
你有更好的主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
是的
Yes, I do.
看好了 能够通过任何入口
Behold. Able to pass through any portal,
神秘的微型月亮蛾
the mysterious, miniature Moth of the Moon.
所以你要从钥匙孔溜出去
So you're gonna sneak through a keyhole?
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
真漂亮
Oh, it's so pretty.
露西
Lucy!
灯呢
Where did the light go?
没灯了 我们被困在黑暗中了 没有出路
Now it's dark. We're trapped. Trapped in the dark. No way out.
11分钟 最终代价
11 minutes, ultimate price.
我受不了了 我想吐
I can't handle this. I think I'm gonna be sick.
-你说什么 -雷诺 不
- What'd you say? - Reynold, no.
我们都困在这里了
We are all stuck in here.
雷恩
Wren!
只剩几分钟了
Well, with only a few minutes left
马上就要付出终极代价了
until you pay the ultimate price,
不如来点波萨诺伐打发时间吧
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表