剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
女士们和怪物们
Ladies and monster-faces,
你们和我的老大
your boss and mine,
鲍勃·迪克森
Bob Dickerson!
让我听听
Let me hear you!
你们好啊
How you doin'?
鲍勃
Yes, Bob, yes!
他是怎么做到的
How does he do that?
他是谁
And who is he?
谁是怪物
Who da monster?
是你们
You da monster!
下来
Get down.
谁想吃牛轧糖
Who's hungry for nougat?
我
I am!
说出来
Say it!
谁想吃牛轧糖
Who's hungry for nougat?!
来啦
Here it comes!
太棒啦
Awesome!
吃吧
Take that in!
我喜欢
I like it.
看看这个
Check this out.
别走 看
Stop. Look!
好了
There you go.
我们的服装
Our costumes.
我们不能走
We can't leave now.
雷恩 别闹了
Wren, don't be crazy.
我们得离开这里
We got to get out of here.
没有服装我们也可以战斗的
We can find ways to fight without them.
谁知道呢 也许诺姆钓鱼回来了
Who knows? Maybe Norm's back from his fishing trip.
我们可以拿新的
We can get new costumes.
我们都知道诺姆没去钓鱼
Look, we all know Norm isn't "Fishing."
如果他不回来了怎么办
And what if he never comes back?
没有服装我不会走的
I'm not leaving without those costumes.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
去卧底
Going undercover.
这对你来说太大了
It's too big for you.
所以我会卷起袖子
So I'll roll up the sleeves.
这东西闻起来像臭脚丫
This thing smells like a foot.
酷 我的声音变了
Hey, cool! My voice.
疯了
Nothing makes sense anymore.
不好意思 请原谅
Eh, pardon me. Excuse me.
对不起 我迟到了 我
Uh, sorry I'm late. I, uh, had to, uh...
去送新电♥话♥簿了
deliver the new phone books.
为什么还需要这玩意呢
Why do we even have those anymore?
冷静 怪物们
Settle down, you monsters.
我有一份非常棒的进展报告
I have a stellar progress report.
你们会喜欢的
You are going to love it.
杰瑞 请向前一步好吗
Jerry, would you step forward, please?
杰瑞
Hey, Jerry!
怎么 你被尾巴绊倒变成格鲁布了
What, did you trip over your tail and Grubbinize yourself?
要我提醒你们 我们正在打仗吗
Need I remind you that we are at war?
战士服的孩子们回来了
The costumed warrior children have returned.
说的是我们
That's us.
你们阻止他们了吗
And what have any of you done to stop them?
全体起立
Now rise.
起立尊敬杰瑞
Rise and honor Jerry,
因为杰瑞是因公变格鲁布的英雄
for Jerry is a hero Grubbinized in the line of duty.
他在战斗中打败了孩子们并偷走了
He defeated the children in battle and stole...
他们的服装
their costumes!
杰瑞的努力
And for Jerry's hard work,
为他赢得了第一套人类服装
he's earned his very first human suit.
给 来点牛轧糖
Here, have some nougat.
你需要它来填满那套闪亮的新服装
You'll need it to fill out that shiny new suit.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
杰瑞
Jerry,
你愿意获此殊荣
would you like to do the honors
毁掉孩子们的服装吗
and destroy the children's costumes?
我有个问题
I've got a question!
我们为什么不吃孩子呢
Um, why don't we just eat the children?
好问题 查德
A great question, Chad.
你们都听见了吗
Did you all hear him?
你们能听到查德的话吗
Could you hear Chad?
不能 上来吧 查德
No? Why don't you come up here, Chad,
让每个人都能听到你的问题
and ask your question so everyone can hear it.
借过 不好意思
'Scuse me. Pardon me.
问你的问题吧
Go on and ask your question,
查德 这样大家都能听到了
Chad, so everyone can hear.
我问为什么我们不
Oh, I asked why we don't just--
查德 声音得再大点
Chad, you're going to have to project louder than that.
我们为什么不吃孩子呢
Why don't we just eat the children?!
-不 -变格鲁布了
- Oh, no! - Grubbinized!
孩子失踪 父母就会着急
Missing children equals upset parents
城里人就会愤怒
equals angry town.
我们不能让暴徒
The last thing we need right now is a mob
拿着干草叉和火把来找我们
with pitchforks and torches.
所以保持冷静
So, keep your cool,
别暴露
keep your cover,
信任我的方法
trust the process.
万圣节之夜
And come Halloween night,
这城里珍贵的牛轧糖
every ounce of this town's precious nougat
都将是我们的
will be ours!
我愿意获此殊荣
Um, I would like the honor
来毁掉孩子们的服装
of destroying the children's costumes!
我看不下去了
I can't watch this.
海伦 我喜欢你的主动
I like your initiative, Helen.
那就你了
Come on down and do the honors.
雷恩 你可以的
Come on, Wren. You can do this.
那是我的人类服装
That's my human suit!
安静 怪胎们
Silence, you freaks.
海伦的服装里是谁
Who's in Helen's suit?
我
Um, uh, I-I, uh...
伙计们 看
Hey, guys, look!
牛轧糖自助餐
An all-you-can-eat nougat buffet!
-牛轧糖自助餐 -牛轧糖自助餐
- Nougat buffet? - Nougat buffet? Nougat buffet?!
快跑
Run! Now!
是孩子们
It's the kids!
抓住他们
Seize them!
杰瑞 拦住那些小鬼
Jerry, you're not getting that human suit
你才能穿人类服装
until you stop those little brats!
是 老大
Yes, boss.
抓住他们
Get 'em!
下来 你这臭胡子
Come on, you stinking beard.
-雷恩 -我们该怎么办
- Wren! - What do we do?
你们还有牛轧糖吗
Hey, do you guys still have that nougat?
嗯 口袋里都是
Yeah, pockets full of it.
对啊
Of course!
扔给怪物
Throw it to the monsters!
天才
Genius!
放了我姐妹
Leave my sister alone!
我来啦 雷恩
I'm coming for you, Wren!
机会
Now's our chance!
快 雷恩
Come on, Wren!
我的服装
My costume!
等等 下来点
Wait. Go back down.
再来一英寸
Just another inch.
别管了 没时间了
Let 'em go! There's no time!
没有这些服装 我们只是一群无助的孩子
Without those costumes, we're just a bunch of helpless kids.
无助 我们刚把怪物收拾了
Helpless? We just kicked monster butt.
我们不需要服装
We don't need costumes.
但已经很近了
But they're so close.
牛轧糖 快
Nougat! Now!
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表