剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
抱歉 孩子们 我得处理真正的险情了
Sorry, kids. I got to go back to the real danger.
格林街撞车了
Fender bender on Green Street.
但刚才很有趣
But that was a lot of fun.
今晚我下班后可以再玩一次
Maybe we can play pretend again when I get off work tonight.
但妈妈 我们没有
But, Mom, we weren't--
好
Yep.
妈
Mom!
怪物真的是真的
The monsters are really real!
至少你知道她不是怪物
Well, at least you know she's not a monster.
那可不一定
Don't be so sure.
准备好相机和自♥拍♥棒 伙计们
Get your cameras and selfie sticks ready, folks!
尽情欣赏奥本霍尔
Feast your eyes on the most famous celebrities
最著名的名人
in all of Auburn Hollow,
我的孩子们
my kids.
说我漂亮的孩子们
Say hi, my beautiful kids.
-我漂亮的孩子们 -我漂亮的孩子们
- Hi, my beautiful kids. - Hi, my beautiful kids.
他们站在奥本霍尔创始人雕像前
They're standing in front of the statue of Auburn Hollow's founder,
斯科托普卢斯·奥本先生
Mr. Scottopulous Auburn.
也许告诉一个妈妈没用
Hey, maybe telling just one mom didn't work,
但是告诉一整车的人呢
but what about telling a whole bus full of people?
对啊 走不了的观众
Yes. A captive audience.
我不知道
I don't know.
令人不安的新闻可能会
The disturbing news could detract
因为精彩的牛轧糖趣闻而不受重视
from the tour's fascinating nougat facts.
你们都疯了吗
Are you all nuts?
告诉更多人只会增加
Telling more people just ups the chance
他们中间有怪物的概率
that one of them is a monster.
当然 到处都是怪物
Yeah, sure. Monsters are everywhere.
雷恩 也许我们中间就是怪物
Hey, Wren, maybe even one of us is a monster.
埃弗雷特 别攒动她了
Everett, don't encourage her.
怪物就会这么说
That's just what a monster would say.
你不是怪物 露丝
You're all clear, Luce.
下面是你们
You guys next.
看这里
Lookie here.
名人们 他们和我们一样
Celebs, they're just like us.
你给游客讲解一下
What do you say you show the tourists
激动人心的历史吧
how exciting history can be?
真的吗 我可以讲解吗
Really? I can give the tour?
我觉得你准备好了
I think you're ready, bud.
你都记住了
You got the whole thing memorized.
雷诺德 这是你的机会
Reynold, this is your chance.
警告他们关于怪物的事
Warn them about the monster.
说吧
Do it.
没错
Yes.
我们左边
Coming up on our left
是由神秘的乌娜女士负责的
is the Nougatown Factory and Amusement Park,
牛轧城工厂和游乐园
run by the ever-mysterious Lady Oona.
传说乌娜已经一百多岁了
Legend says that Oona is over 100 years old.
给我
Give me that.
我打断一下这个标准的无聊讲解
I interrupt this regularly scheduled boring tour
紧急通知
to bring you an emergency announcement.
城里有个怪物
There's a monster loose in town.
他戴着人类面具 会流紫色的口水
He wears a human mask and he drools purple,
头还会掉 他很坏 非常坏
and his head falls off, and he's bad. Real bad.
我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help.
加入我们吗
Are you with me?!
加入
We're with you!
鬼怪万圣节主题游 太有趣了
A spooky monster Halloween-themed tour. Fun.
他们以为是个活动
They think it's an act.
没有人相信我们
No one believes us...
-又是这样 -拜托
- again. - Come on.
我们浪费了宝贵的猎怪时间
We're wasting valuable monster hunting time.
我们不需要帮助
We don't need help.
我们可以自己来
We can take 'em on our own.
或许我们得大声点
Or maybe we just need to be louder.
在屋顶上喊出来
Shout it from the rooftops.
或者上网黑了卢迪·图兹的频道
Or we can go online and hack Roody Tootz's channel and...
你敢碰卢迪的频道
Don't you dare touch Roody's channel.
好吧 放开我
Okay, okay. Let go.
孩子们 讲解太棒了
Hey, kids, what a great tour.
谢谢 盖尔
Thanks, uh...Gail.
事先声明 我们不是在闹
For the record, we weren't playing.
我知道
Oh, no, I know.
怪物是真实存在的
Monsters are very real.
我一直在这么说
That's what I've been trying to say.
看 盖尔明白
See? Gail gets it.
我想邀请你们加入我的组织
I actually want to invite you to a group I'm part of.
这是一个
It's, uh, well, it's a
怪物体验者互助小组
monster experiencer support group.
听起来可能很疯狂
This may sound crazy...
-是的 -是这样
- It does. - You see,
我也遇到过怪物
I myself have come face-to-face with a monster.
组里的人都有过
Everyone in the group has.
所以我们一起讨论我们的恐惧
So we join together, talk about our fears
分享打败怪兽的信息
and share information to defeat the beasts.
我们知道如何阻止它们
We know how to stop 'em.
你只要穿上
You just got to put on some cos...
埃弗雷特
Everett.
对不起 我们不能去
Sorry, but there's no way we're going to that.
不 别紧张
No. No pressure. No pressure.
我完全理解
I totally understand.
但我们很欢迎大家
But you're all welcome to join us,
很希望你们能加入
and we'd love to have you.
希望今晚能见到你
Hope to see you there tonight.
这显然是个陷阱
It's obviously a trap.
你觉得什么都是陷阱
You think everything's a trap.
我们应该去参加这次互助会 对吧
We should totally go to this meeting. Right, guys?
好吧 那我自己去
Fine. Then I guess I'll have to go by myself,
没有其他人
without anyone else.
只有我
Just me.
独自一人
Alone.
等等
Wait.
如果你去 我和你一起
If you're going, I'm going with you.
什么
What?
如果我们被吃了
If we're getting eaten,
就要一起被吃
we're getting eaten together.
谁说会被吃了
Who said anything about getting eaten?
伙计们
You guys.
我们穿上服装怎么样
What if we go in costume?
如果是陷阱 我们也准备好了
So if it's a trap we'll be ready.
是的 我们还可以带上牛轧糖条来检测
Yeah, and we can bring nougat bars to detect
有没有流紫色口水的怪物
if anyone these is a purple-drooling creep.
你说呢 雷恩
What do you say, Wren?
好吧 我去
All right, I'll go.
不知道他们有没有零食
I wonder if they have snacks?
谁想要甜甜圈
Who wants doughnuts?
-我 -我想要
- Yeah. - I want doughnuts.
这并不可怕嘛
Huh, this isn't so scary.
我们都认识这些人
I mean, we know all these people.
遛狗者道尔
Hi, Dog Walker Doyle.
小姐 我不记得你的名字 但你看起来很酷
Hey, Mail-Lady-I-Don't-Remember Your-Name-But-You-Seem-Cool.
海伦
It's Helen.
海伦
Helen.
你们好 怪物体验者
Hello, Monster Experiencers.
盖尔
Hi, Gail.
这是一个我们可以分享
This is a space where we can share
经历怪物的小圈子
our personal monster encounters in a circle of trust.
好 谁先来
Okay, who'd like to start us off?
看起来不错啊
Seems legit enough.
不清楚
I don't know.
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表