剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
Take this.
吃我一记星尘
Eat stardust!
干掉他们
All right, let's take him down.
把它们变成格鲁布
Set your fists to Grubbinize.
听着
Listen.
我知道你是死忠粉
I know you're a superfan,
咱们做笔特别的交易吧
so I'll make you a special deal.
你说
I'm listening.
把我的脸还我 我就告诉你
Give me back my face, and I'll tell you
电影的绝密反转结局
the top secret twist ending of the movie.
你父亲是乔治·华盛顿 不是亚伯·林肯
George Washington is your father, not Abe Lincoln.
博客上到处都是
It's all over the blogs.
博客
Blogs.
准备变成格鲁布吧
And now, prepare to be Grubbinized.
求你了 别把我变成格鲁布
Please, don't Grubbinize me.
你知道用粗拇指发短♥信♥是什么感觉吗
Do you know what it's like to text with Grubbin thumbs?
拜托 他们会取笑我的
Please. They'll make fun of me.
不要
Please don't...
好吧 你走吧
Fine. Go.
但你的脸归我了
But I'm keeping your face.
如果你的电影不负众望
If your movie lives up to the hype,
我会考虑还给你的
I'll consider giving it back.
在我改变主意之前赶紧走吧
Now, get out of here before I change my mind.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.
雷恩 你想回家看恐怖电影
Hey, Wren, you want to go home and watch scary movies
缓缓吗
until you feel better?
可怜的图兹小粉丝
Poor little Tootz fans.
应该告诉他们 那笨蛋不会回来了
Someone should tell 'em that chump isn't coming back.
我又热又累
I'm hot, and I'm tired.
这张愚蠢 英俊 古怪的脸再也回不来了
This stupid, handsome, quirky face ain't coming back.
说不定可以呢
Or maybe it is.
让我见识一下
Show me what you got, baby.
图兹时间到
It's Tootz time!
你们好啊
Yo, what's up?
不错啊
Lookin' good.
你们也知道卢迪很宠粉的
Oh, yeah. You know Roody loves his fans.
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表