剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
班杰成了迷失骑手
And Benji became the Lost Rider.
迷失骑手摇摆
And the Lost Rider rolls.
朝危险出发
To danger!
我们以前干什么都一起
We used to do everything together.
骑自行车是最重要的
And the bike ride was the most important of all.
直到今年
Till this year.
现在班杰有
Now Benji's got...
青少年朋友了
teen... friends.
所以呢 青少年喜欢极限运动
So? Teens love extreme stuff.
这比赛非常极限啊
And this course is capital "X" Extreme!
你只需要向他展示这可怕的美
You just got to show him its terrible beauty.
没错 很好
Yeah. Yeah, that's good.
你说得对
You're right!
-过会回来 -等等
- Okay, be back later. - Wait!
埃弗雷特 我们去哪弄鲨鱼水缸啊
Everett! Where are we supposed to get the shark tank?
更不用说鲨鱼了
Let alone a shark.
好吧
Right.
伙计们
What is up, fellow teens?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here, man?
我来和青少年一起玩啊
I came to hang out, do teen stuff.
来看看你为什么不参加OBI-9000
Maybe see why you'd blow off the OBI-9000?
算了吧
Let it go, man.
你为什么不去和小朋友
Yeah, why don't you go play make-believe
玩过家家呢
with your baby friends?
别这么说 伊莱扎
Not so harsh, Eliza.
他是我弟
He's my kid brother.
好吧 你可以和我们一起玩
Okay. You can hang with us.
但别太任性 好吗
Just don't do anything too... you, okay?
-好啊 -酷
- Yeah! - Cool.
伙计们 有热门了
Guys! The latest trend is in.
在南瓜地里闲逛很火
Hanging out in pumpkin patches is so hot right now.
著名职业少年卢迪·图兹
Famous professional teen boy Rudy Tootz--
听过他吗
ever heard of him?--
引发了一起新南瓜地
dubs this new pumpkin patch craze...
修补热
uh... uh... patching.
-修补 -这电♥话♥是假的
- Patching? - Dude, that's not even a real phone.
管它呢 来吧
Who cares? Come on.
现在修补才是王道
Patching is so where it's at right now.
这和每年OBI-9000
And this doesn't have anything to do with the OBI-9000
从南瓜地附近开始
starting near the pumpkin patch...
没有任何关系吧
like it does every year?
我加入 我们去修补吧
You know what, I'm in. Let's go patching.
修补
Patching.
下个你来吧
You take the next one.
你好 热带鱼类供应商吗
Hello? Tropical Fish Supply?
你最大的水缸是多大的
What is the biggest tank you have?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
大白鲨有多大
how big is a great white shark?
他挂了
He hung up on me.
水缸有消息了吗
Any... word on that tank yet?
我想活下去
'Cause ya know... I need that to live.
快到了
Come on. Just a little further.
理查德 乖哦 玛丽亚
Richard. Stay sweet, Maria.
丹尼斯
Dennis! Okay.
你这么喜欢修补南瓜啊
Didn't know you were so into pumpkin patches.
不是修补南瓜 是砸南瓜
Not pumpkin patches... pumpkin smashes.
玛丽亚
Maria!
好恶心
Ah, sick.
你试试
Here, try one.
不 别拿丹尼斯
No, not Dennis!
修补无敌
Yes! Patching rules.
这不是修补
This isn't patching!
到你了 班杰
As if. Your turn, Benj.
班杰 不要
Benji, don't.
砸了他
Smush him.
好吧 班杰 我知道你会听谁的
Fine, Benji, I know someone you will listen to.
快点 伙计 它又不会自毁
Come on, dude. It's not gonna smash itself.
我以自行车的名义命你住手
Stop in the name of bikes!
走开
Go on, get.
把南瓜放下 市民
Put the pumpkin down, citizen.
这才是正确的做法
It's the right thing to do.
我知道这一点 正如我知道
I know this as surely as I know...
危险单车侠很酷炫
Danger Bike Man rides.
这小鬼穿的是什么啊
What is this dingus wearing?
班杰 给他们看看
Come on, Benji, let's show 'em!
不 伙计
No, dude!
给我们看看吧 小班杰
Show us, Baby Benji...
班杰 不 理查德有家人的
Benji, no! Richard has a family!
漂亮 伙计
Best one yet, dude.
班杰 我以前认为你很酷
You know, Benji, I used to think you were cool.
但我错了
But I guess I was wrong.
他真的在哭吗
Was he actually crying?
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid. Come on.
我们得在我的警♥察♥妈妈之前找到他
We need to find him before my cop mom does.
好吧
Okay, okay.
最好分开找
Better split up.
埃弗雷特哭的时候速度非常快
Everett's really fast when he cries.
OBI-9000 你太超前了
Oh, OBI-9K, you were too rad for this world.
谁啊
Hello?
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
-我就知道 -真是个宝宝
- I knew it. - What a baby.
怪物根本不存在
Monsters aren't real.
那可不一定
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about...
鲁本
Ruben?
正如我所说 那可不一定
Like I said, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
这太硬核了
This is too metal.
伊莱扎
Eliza!
没有猎怪朋友
You're not so tough without
你也就没那么强硬了吧
your monster-hunting friends, are you?
回来
Get back here.
我花了三年时间忍♥受那些失败者
I didn't spend three years putting up with those losers
可不能空手而归
to report back empty-handed.
班杰不是失败者
Benji's not a loser.
你还为他辩护
You're defending him?
班杰是青少年了
Benji's a teen now.
和小埃弗雷特的游戏时间结束了
Playtime's over for baby Everett.
怪物 救命
Monster! Help!
变身啊 保持专注
Come on, transform. Stay focused.
别被他影响
Don't let him get to you.
班杰的想象力已经不复存在了
Benji's imagination is no more. And guess what,
下一个就是你
you're next.
不 你错了
No, you're wrong.
危险单车侠死了
Danger Bike Man is dead!
不 他没有
No... he's... not!
危险
Danger.
危险单车侠起飞
Danger Bike Man rides!
迷失骑手摇摆
And the Lost Rider rolls...
露西 快
Lucy, now!
我的小眼睛
My beady little eyes!
我的身体
Oh, my other parts.
终于搞定了 那个黎帕格者
Good riddance. That Repugnian creep was posing
一直扮成我哥的朋友
as my brother's friend all along.
总体来说 我觉得最好不要相信青少年
In general, I find it best not to trust any teenagers.
不好说
I don't know about that,
但谢谢你们的支持
but thanks for the backup, you guys.
你最好了 不像班杰 那个肮脏的小老鼠
You're the best, unlike Benji, that dirty little rat.
你最后说什么
What was that last part?
没什么 明年我们都应该参加OBI
Nothing. Just that we should all ride the OBI next year.
一起参加
Together.
好 算我一个
All right, count me in.
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表