剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
是的 小菜一碟
Oh, yeah. This'll be a piece of cake.
好好学着
Watch and learn, y'all...
太容易了 发射吧
You're making it too easy, man. Take a shot.
我就在
I'm wide op--
恶心 埃弗雷特 我被困住了
Gross. Everett, I'm stuck.
我来帮你 雷恩
I got you, Wren.
我爱激光
I. Love. Lasers!
救救我们
Somebody help us!
其他人救救我们
Someone else help us!
樵夫 救救我 樵夫
Woodsman? Save me, Woodsman!
露西 我们不是战士
Lucy, we're not warriors.
我们阻止不了那玩意的
We don't have a chance at stopping that thing.
但是如果
But what if...
如果最好的进攻是好的防守呢
what if the best offense is a good defense?
体育人士就是这么说的 对吧
That's a thing sports people say, right?
也许吧 也许我们
Maybe... Maybe we're exactly
才是击倒这个怪物的最佳人选
the right ones to clobber this monster.
你这个粘粘的蛛形动物
You gooey arachnid.
这里
Over here.
把服装给我
Gimme those costumes.
准备好 进攻
Get ready, offense.
原谅我的残忍♥
Forgive me for my cruelty.
干掉他 伙计们
Take him down, guys!
快跑吧
Go on. Get.
搭档
Hey, partner,
作为助手来说很不错啊
not bad for a sidekick.
你也是 望风先生
Same to you, Mr. Lookout.
抱歉 伙计们
Hey, uh... Sorry, guys.
我们之前可能有点忘乎所以
We may have gotten a tad carried away before.
是的 你们不仅仅是望风的
Yeah. You guys are way more than just lookouts.
棒
Yes.
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
赶紧脱掉这些粘粘的服装吧
Now, let's get out of these goopy costumes.
我身上开始痒了
I'm starting to get rashy.
这才是生活
This is the life.
没错 又把一个怪物变成格鲁布了
Yup. Another monster Grubbinized,
这个团队更加强大了
and the team is stronger than ever.
小心 一个粘粘球 雷恩
Look out. A goop-ball, Wren.
露西式防御模式
Lucy-style defense mode.
她做的时候更酷一点
It was cooler when she did it.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
打你
Here you go!
住手 露西
Stop. Lucy.
我们的服装
Our costumes!
拿回来 小队
Let's go get 'em, team.
小偷 把服装还给我们
Thief! Give us back our costumes!
你逃不了了
There's no escape.
我们没服装是不行的
This is hopeless without our costumes.
跑啊 跑啊 加油呀
Run, run, run as fast as you can.
你们抓不到我的
You can't catch me.
我是杰瑞
I'm Jerry.
杰瑞
Jerry?
杰瑞
Jerry!
-雷恩 -你没事吧 妈妈
- Wren. - Are you okay, mama?
小亚伯·林肯就能抓住他
Abe Lincoln, Jr. Would've caught him.
看
Look.
在哪呢
Where is it?
在哪呢
Where is it?
在这儿
There you are.
没错
Yes.
雷恩 等等
Wren, wait.
快点
Hurry up.
他无路可逃了
We've got him cornered.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
看起来像19世纪的牛轧糖矿
Looks like an old 19th-century nougat mine,
奥本霍尔早期经济的重要组成部分
a vital part of Auburn Hollow's early economy,
但是非常危险
but super dangerous.
我们掉头吧
We should turn around.
这还要争吗
How are we even debating this?
我们需要那些服装
Look, we need those costumes back.
没有它们的力量 我们就无能为力
Without their powers, we're powerless.
这可不行
I can't go back to that.
怪物正在筹划阴谋呢
Not in the middle of a full-blown monster conspiracy.
唱反调
Um, devil's advocate.
我们没有魔法服装 也有力量
We already have powers besides our magical costumes,
比如了解趣闻
like... uh... knowing neat facts.
我明白了
I see your point.
我不喜欢这里
I don't like this.
也许雷诺德是对的
Maybe Reynold was right.
快点
Come on!
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点
Come on, come on...
我不敢相信
I, uh, can't believe
这些老矿井建得这么好
these old mines have held up so well.
并没有
Or not.
什么声音
What's that?
藏起来 藏起来 藏起来 藏起来
hide, hide, hide, hide, hide, hide, hide, hide, hide, hide!
雷恩 你做了什么
Wren, what did you do?
上车
Get in the cart.
牛轧糖
Nougat?
够吃一辈子了
A lifetime supply.
拿一点然后躺下
Get some and get down.
但我用牙线的时候 牙龈出血了
Yeah, but when I floss, my gums bleed.
可能是因为你牙线用得不够多
Maybe 'cause you're not flossing enough.
现在这没有任何意义了
Now that doesn't make any sense.
我不知道 和凯文谈谈
I don't know. Talk to Kevin.
他是牙医
He's the dentist.
牙医
Huh, yeah, "Dentist."
给我点钳子和张嘴 我也能当牙医
Give me some pliers and a mouth, and I'm a dentist, too.
帮我推
Now help me out with this.
就是这样
Yep, that's it.
等等
Hold on.
我们吃一个吧
Let's eat one.
-吃一个 -有何不可
- Eat one? - Yeah, why not?
他们不会发现少了一个牛轧糖
They won't notice a missing nougat.
或十个的
Or ten.
要是老大发现了呢
But what if the boss finds out?
老大 好吧
Boss? Fine.
赶紧推吧
Let's just get this over with.
太棒了
Awesome!
还好戴头盔了
Good call on the helmets.
看
Look,
是咨♥询♥顾问
it's the guidance counselor,
韦格尔斯沃思先生
Mr. Wriglesworth.
还有银行的麦克卢女士
And Ms. McClure from the bank!
她帮我开的储蓄帐户
She opened my savings account.
伙计们
You guys.
邮递员
The mail lady?
赶紧脱了
I got to get out of this thing.
我就知道
I knew it.
我们在互助会上见过她
Yeah. We saw her at the meeting.
这才对嘛
Yeah, that's the stuff.
天啊
Lady.
-海伦 -凯文
- Helen. - Kevin.
你要一直挤在那里面吗
You gonna stay crammed in that thing?
是的 今天毛发不好
Oh, yeah. Bad hair day.
我明白
Oh, I feel ya.
我们得离开这里 对吧
So, we want to get out of here, right?
那是最近的出口
That's the closest exit.
一有机会就走
First chance we get, we go.
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表