剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
欢迎
Welcome.
玩得很开心 这边 孩子们
Well, this has been fun. Right this way, kids.
诺姆 别推了
Norm, stop pushing.
就这样了
Yep, so, that's the lot of it.
别告诉任何人在哪里得到的服装啊
Just don't tell anyone where you got those costumes.
好奇怪
That was weird.
他是在赶我们走吗
Was he trying to get rid of us?
该回家了
Maybe it's, uh, time to go home.
这服装太棒了
This stuff is so great.
我的外套闻起来像发油和旧奶酪
My coat smells like pomade and old cheese.
雷恩
So, Wren,
亚伯同人小说里有硝基加速喷气背包了
Abe's got a nitro boost jetpack in the fanfic now?
我还在考虑
Yeah. I'm thinking about it.
你们听到了吗
Did you guys hear that?
可能是鬼魂之类的
Probably a ghost or something.
很抱歉吓到你们了 小家伙们
Sorry to scare you, little dudes.
我只是想告诉你们
I just wanted to tell you guys,
这些服装很好看啊
those are some pretty sweet costumes.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们从哪儿弄到这些东西的
So, where'd you get those things?
我们自己做的
Uh, actually, we made them ourselves.
很酷啊
Well, that's pretty cool,
但我有更酷的东西
but I think I got something even cooler.
小林肯
Sweet baby Lincolns.
我用它来换
So, I'll trade you for 'em straight up.
-不用了 谢谢 -我们喜欢我们的服装
- No, thanks. - We like ours.
成交
Deal!
你的牛轧糖掉了
You dropped your nougat.
先生
Um... sir?
孩子们 把服装给我
Come on, kids. Just give me those costumes.
我不知道这是怎么回事 但你不如
I don't know what's going on here, bub, but why don't you--
我说给我
I said give me 'em!
我们得找个地方躲起来
We got to find someplace to hide!
我知道个地方
I know just the place.
这行不通的
This is not gonna work.
假装你是个机器人
Just pretend that you're a robot.
-他来了 -安静
- He's getting closer. - Quiet!
我是魔术师 我只是个魔术师
I'm a magician. I'm just a magician.
我是水母 做个水母
I'm a jellyfish. Be the jellyfish.
我是小亚伯 坚韧不已
I'm Abe Jr., tough as nails Abe Jr.
我是机器人 我是机器人
I'm a robot. I'm a robot.
我是机器人
I'm a robot.
伙计们
Uh... guys?
怎么回事
What is happening?
有趣
Interest--
伙计们 伙计们
Guys, shh! Guys?
他看到了吗
Do you think he saw that?
孩子们 我玩够了
All right, brats, I've had enough playtime.
交出服装
Hand over the costumes!
服装
Costumes?
服装
Costumes!
她抛弃了我们吗
Did she just ditch us?
看看你有什么能耐 宝贝
Show me what you got, baby.
把服装给我 你们是从哪儿弄来的
I want those costumes, and I want to know where you got 'em.
我们不能告诉任何人
We're not supposed to tell anyone.
-这是最后警告 -伙计
- This is my last warning. - Hey, bub!
离我朋友远点
I think it's time you leave my friends alone.
是吗 谁能来阻止我
Yeah? And who's gonna stop me?
希望能奏效
I hope this works.
小亚伯.林肯
Abe Lincoln Jr.
就是我
That's who.
不
Oh, no.
他们回来了
They're back?
他们回来了
They're back!
谁回来了
Who's back?
这是我这辈子见过最酷的
That... was the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life!
露西 你是
Lucy, you were like...
埃弗雷特 你是
Everett, you were all like...
雷诺德 你是
Reynold, of course, you were like...
那怪物吓傻了
Man, we showed that creep what's up.
问题 为什么怪物那么想要我们的服装
Question, why would a monster want our costumes so bad?
什么时候真的有怪物了
Since when are monsters real?
伙计们 刚才发生了什么
Guys, what just happened?!
我们去和诺姆谈谈
Let's, uh, go talk to Norm.
希望回旧古董店问问诺姆能找到答案
Okay, Norm better have answers when we get back
不然就别怪我不客气了
to the old antique shop, or it's gonna be chicka-pow!
雷恩 诺姆给了我们服装
Come on, Wren. Norm gave us the costumes.
他应该能告诉我们发生了什么事
He should be able to tell us what's going on.
我有很多问题要问他
And I got a million questions for him.
这些服装怎么会有魔力
How are these costumes magic?
诺姆知道那个怪物吗
Did Norm know about the monster?
那是真实的吗
Did that really happen,
还是我们集体幻觉了
or did we all have a mass hallucination?
没错
Exactly!
去湖边钓鱼了
"Gone fishin' at the lake."
什么意思
But what does that mean?
这就是大人说的"太懒了 不能工作"
That's just grown-up talk for "Too lazy to work."
也许他真的去钓鱼了
Maybe he really went fishing.
但是捕鱼季节在两个月前就结束了
But fishing season ended two months ago
春天才会补充鱼苗
and they don't restock the lake till spring.
我说吧 这家伙把我们鸽了
Told ya! This dude's blowing us off.
看来我们得自力更生了
Looks like we're on our own.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
-我们应该告诉我妈 -什么
- I think we should tell my mom. - What?
-你想告诉你妈 -是的 我妈
- You want to tell your mom? - Yeah, my mom.
不可能 我们击倒他前
No way. Before we took him down,
那怪物看起来像个普通人
that monster looked like a totally normal person.
这意味着城里的任何人都可能是怪物
That means anyone in town could be a monster.
甚至是你妈
Even your mom.
我妈今天早上做了蓝莓薄饼
My mom made blueberry pancakes this morning
加热了糖浆
and warmed the syrup!
怪物会这么做吗
Would a monster do that?
我们投票吧 赞成不告诉埃弗雷特的妈妈
Let's vote. All in favor of not telling Everett's mom--
以防她真的是个怪物
in case she really is a monster--
请举手
raise your hand.
告诉的请举手
And all for telling?
我更喜欢无记名投票
I really prefer secret ballot votes.
民♥主♥万岁
Democracy!
走吧
Let's go!
埃弗宝贝 孩子们
Hey, Baby Ev. Hey, kids.
-好啊 -妈
- What's up? - Hey, Ma!
我们想告诉你一个怪物的事
We wanted to tell you about this monster
他袭击了我们 头掉了下来
who attacked us, and his head fell off.
他靠近牛轧糖的时候 就会流紫色口水
Whenever he was around nougat, this purple drool came out
我们需要你帮忙抓住他
of his mouth, and we need your help catching him!
我们镇上有个逍遥法外的怪物
A monster on the loose in our town?
红色警戒 我马上办
This is a code red situation! I'm on it.
19频道 红色警戒
Breaker 1-9, we've got a code red on our hands.
重复 红色警戒
I repeat, a code red.
请注意
Uh, be advised,
罪犯是个流着紫色口水的怪物
our perp is a monster who drools purple
他的头可能会掉下来
and his head may fall off.
她好专业啊
She's a pro.
明白 尼科尔斯
"Uh, got you loud and clear, Nichols.
我们上周刚抓了一只小妖精
"We just bagged a leprechaun last week.
我会留意你的怪物 结束
I'll keep an eye out for your monster. Over."
埃弗雷特 她在逗我们
Everett, she's messing with us.
尼科尔斯警官 你在哪里
Officer Nichols, what's your 10-20?
格林街出车祸了
We've got a signal 4 on Green Street.
-请报告 -明白
- Please report. - 10-4.
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表