剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
awkward together?
比如今天
Like today?
还有其他时间
And every other day?
是啊 你为什么整天都在说琐事
Yeah. Why have you been bringing up your trivia all day long?
我不知道 我只是
I don't know. I-I just...
我想像你一样聪明
Well, I've been trying to be smart like you,
打破僵局
to break the ice, you know?
但我让事情变得更糟了
But I think I've just been making it worse.
我的确注意到了
I did kind of notice that.
压根就没有《惠兹儿童周刊》 对吧
Whiz Kid Weekly isn't a thing, right?
我只是想让我们成为真正的朋友
I just wanted us to become real friends,
因为我们现在是宇宙救世主的队友
since we're universe-savin' teammates now.
但我却像个傻瓜 还丢了头盔
Instead, I acted like a total goof and lost my helmet.
我喜欢我的朋友
Hey, man, I like my friends
是因为他们和我不同
because they're different than me.
我喜欢雷恩 因为她很强硬
I like Wren 'cause she acts tough
雷诺德是因为他喜欢自寻烦恼
and Reynold 'cause he's a worrywart.
我喜欢你本来的样子
And I like you when you act like yourself.
你就是我牙医说的用牙线洁牙
You're what my dentist says about flossing.
如果无法让工作变得有趣
"You never get the job done
你就无法完成
unless you find a way to make it fun."
看
Hey, look!
你的头盔
Your helmet!
你们这些孩子在这里干什么
What are you kids doing down here?
这是我的地盘 我的
This is my spot! Mine!
这一定是过山车停下来的原因
That's what must've stopped the coaster.
雷恩和雷诺德追错怪物了
I think Wren and Reynold chased after the wrong monster.
我来分散注意力 你去拿头盔
I'll distract it. You get the helmet.
好的
Got it!
这里 你这个愚蠢的头足怪物
Over here, you dumb cephalopod!
别碰我的东西
Stop touching my stuff!
老大说我把过山车停下来 这里就归我了
The boss man said it's all mine if I stopped the coaster.
我做到了 都是我的
I earned it! It's mine!
等等 你不是格鲁布
Wait, you're not a Grubbin.
格鲁布是什么
What's a Grubbin?
孩子 你为什么套着袋子
Why are you wearing bags, kid?
你要扮熊还是什么吗
Are you supposed to be a bear or something?
我怕小林肯服装弄脏了 就套起来了
I-I wear these over my Lincoln Jr. Costume to keep it clean.
就像学校的书皮
Y-You know, like a book cover in school.
有道理
That makes a lot of sense.
天啊
Oh, boy.
怪物
Monsters.
得走了 很高兴见到你 孩子
Got to go. Nice to meet you, kid.
再见
Bye,
会说话的恐龙
talking dinosaur...
和外星人
...and alien?
美味哦
Yum!
这个旧牛轧糖还可以吃
This old nougat bar is still good!
回来
Get back here!
别跑了
Stop moving!
如果无法让工作变得有趣
You never get the job done
你就无法完成
unless you find a way to make it fun.
看看我 头足怪
Check me out, cephalo-dude!
看看我酷炫的服装
Look at all the cool stuff I got!
那是我的
My stuff!
我要把这件牛轧糖大衣
I think I'm gonna give this nougat coat
当作生日礼物送给我妈
to my mom for her birthday.
我下周去商场
And, oh, I can definitely wear
参加时装秀的时候
this nougat hat to the fashion show
可以戴这顶牛轧糖帽啊
at the mall next week!
看 还有颗牙
And, look, a tooth!
不知道是不是雷诺德的
Huh, wonder if it's Reynold's.
那是我的
That stuff is mine!
就现在 露西
Now, Luce!
好
"B"...
朋
"F"...
友
"F"S!
什么
What?
你们俩是不是卷入了一场怪物垃圾大战
Did you guys get into a monster trash fight?
是的 我们玩得很开心
Yeah. We had some fun.
嗯 很开心
Yeah. Fun.
太开心了
This is so much fun!
和用牙线洁牙差不多了
Almost as fun as flossing!
口香糖带了
Let's see, got our chewing gum,
-小册子 -快点 快点
- our brochure and... - Come on. Come on!
等等 我应该都带了
Hold on. I'm pretty sure I got everything,
但我还是要检查一下
but I better check.
雷恩 等等
Wren, wait.
伙计们 奥本漫展太棒了
Guys, Auburn Con is the best.
看看这些小亚伯
Look at all the Abe Jr. Stuff.
有个制♥作♥林肯的展台
There's a "Build a Lincoln" Booth
还有独家摇头娃娃
with exclusive bobbleheads.
还有虚拟现实体验 你能扮成
And the VR experience, you get to really feel like
一百英尺高的林肯
a hundred-foot Lincoln.
伙计们
Guys. Guys.
看
Look.
终极小亚伯服装比赛
The ultimate Abe Jr. Costume contest.
获胜者可以跟卢迪·图兹见面打招呼
"Winner gets a meet and greet with Roody Tootz."
没人能阻止我去见卢迪
Ain't no one getting in my way to Roody.
不是我泼冷水啊 但你不觉得
Not to be a downer, but don't you think
他们会选一个穿小亚伯官方服装的人吗
they'll pick someone wearing the official Abe Jr. Costume?
不可能 卢迪也是评委
No way. Roody himself is going to judge.
当他看到我酷炫的
And when he sees the sweet chrome
新小亚伯2号♥上的铬时
on my new Abe Jr. Mark-Two,
肯定会爆♥炸♥的
his eyes will explode, like, boom!
爆♥炸♥
Boom...
肯定比旧的锡纸更多
It's definitely more tinfoily than the old one.
这叫镀铬
Uh, try "Chrome plated."
我变身后它就坚不可摧了
It'll be indestructible when I power up.
但你不会的 对吧
But you're not gonna, right?
记住 我们不能引起注意
Remember, we don't want to draw attention.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但我很想知道 卢迪会不会
But I wonder, will Roody want to put
在电影里加上小铬这个角色
Chrome Jr. In the movie?
电影不是已经在拍了吗
Isn't the movie already made?
我赢得比赛 和卢迪见面
I win the contest, hang with Roody,
成为好朋友
become besties.
然后有一天他会说 雷恩
Then, one day he's like, "Hey, Wren,
我读过你的同人小说 很鲜活啊
I read your fan fiction. It's fresh."
-真的吗 -鲜活
- Really? - Fresh...
我们去拍个电影吧
Let's make a movie
卢迪 你真是太聪明了
Roody, you're so stinkin' smart.
我知道
I know it.
小亚伯·林肯和斯基皮的太空探险
"The Space-Smashing Adventures of Abe Lincoln Jr. And Skippy"?
斯基皮看起来好像雷恩
Skippy looks just like Wren.
这自画像挺好看啊
That's a pretty good self-portrait.
-这鼻子太突出了 -什么
- Really nails your family nose. - What?
别偷看
Hey, no peeking.
我都不知道你画得这么好
I didn't know you were such a good artist.
我都不知道你爱上了卢迪·图兹
Aw, I didn't know you were in love with Roody Tootz.
闭嘴 内衣小子
Zip it, underwear boy.
你说我的设计不错啊
You supported my design choice.
小男女亚伯们
Okay, Abe Juniors and Abe Junior... ettes,
是时候拿上大礼帽
time to grab your stovepipe hats
走上舞台
and make your way to the stage
参加终极小亚伯服装比赛了
for the Ultimate Abe Jr. Costume Contest.
邻居们和小亚伯们
And now, neighbors and Abe-ers...
掌声欢迎
...please welcome to the stage the star of the
小亚伯·林肯 超维度英雄
Abe Lincoln Jr.: Inter-Dimensional Mega Hero,
大家现实中的英雄
and everyone's real-life hero,
卢迪·图兹
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表