剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
一去不复返了 等等 等等
scared out of you, et cetera, et cetera."
直接跳到精彩环节吧 准备面对
Let's just cut to the good stuff. Prepare to face...
戴夫吧
Dave!
这才对嘛
That's what I'm talking about!
太喜欢他了
Love this guy.
表演时间到
It's showtime.
妈妈
Oh, mama.
露西
Lucy!
露西的兔耳朵
Lucy's bunny ears?
她来过这
She was here.
别担心 露西 雷恩妈妈来了
Don't worry, Luce; Mama Wren's coming.
雷诺德
And Reynold.
看她逃跑的样子
Look at her run.
可怜的小格鲁布
Crummy little Grubbin.
休息室没了
There goes the rumpus room.
我不知道 伙计们
I don't know, guys.
我觉得这宝宝还没长大
I don't think the baby's ready to grow up.
我不是宝宝
I'm not a baby.
我和几十个比这吓人的怪物战斗过
I've fought dozens of monsters scarier than this guy.
格鲁布该怎么战斗啊
How do Grubbins fight?
戴夫
Hey, Dave!
快跑啊 跑啊
Run, run, run, as fast as you can.
你抓不到我 我是露 伊迪丝
You can't catch me. I'm Lu... Edith.
你差点让我变成格鲁布了 你这个笨格鲁布
You almost Grubbinized me, you dumb Grubbin!
闭嘴 鲍勃 我为自己是格鲁布而自豪
Zip it, Bob. I'm proud to be a Grubbin.
格鲁布无敌
Grubbins rule!
我待会再收拾你们两个叛徒
I'll deal with you two traitors later.
先把这椅子拿开
But first, get this chair off of me!
我们会再见的 格鲁布
We'll meet again, Grubbin.
露西 你还活着
Lucy, you're alive!
雷恩 感觉好久不见了
Wren! I feel like I haven't seen you in a lifetime.
不 才一个小时
Yeah, no, try an hour, tops.
怎么回事
What happened?
你迷路了吗
Were you lost?
不 我只是在思考
No, I was just thinking.
和我妈说话相比与怪物战斗
Talking to my mom has got to be way less scary
没那么可怕
than fighting monsters.
我要告诉她我的真实感受
All I got to do is tell her how I really feel.
你一个小时就意识到了吗
You realized all that in an hour?
女孩真的比男孩成熟得快
I guess girls really do mature faster than boys.
这才是生活啊
Ah, this is the life.
太好了 你们找到露西了
Oh, good. You found Lucy.
你很会藏啊 宝贝兔子
You're a really good hider, Honey Bunny.
我不是你的宝贝兔子
I'm not your Honey Bunny!
露西
Lucy!
抱歉 我重说
Sorry, let me try again.
你答应过我12岁就可以打耳洞的
You promised I could get my ears pierced
我12岁了
when I turned 12, and I'm 12.
我想戴耳环
I want earrings.
为什么
Uh, I don't understand.
我长大了 不能开儿童聚会了
I'm too old for a kiddie party.
妈妈 让我长大吧
Mom, let me grow up.
他们长得好快啊
Oh, man. They grow up so fast.
关门了 但现在才11点啊
Closed? But it's 11:00.
看来暂时退不了这些服装了
Well, guess we can't return these costumes just yet.
我们再穿着打怪去
What do you say we use them for some extra-credit
怎么样
monster mashing?
连"去钓鱼了"的牌子都没有
There's not even a "Gone fishing" Sign.
诺姆去放松了
You think maybe Norm's taking a mental health day?
我也想放一周的假
I could use a week of those.
希望他没事
I hope he's okay.
诺姆 你没事吧
Norm! You okay?
诺姆
Norm!
等一等
Wait up.
诺姆
Norm!
诺姆
Norm?
诺姆 诺姆
Here, Normy, Normy, Normy.
伙计们 我有发现
Guys, I found something.
诺姆漂亮的灯
Norm's beautiful lamp.
谁干的
Who could've done...
露西 右边
Lucy, to the right.
入侵者
There's an intruder.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
怪物
Monster!
抓住他
After him!
抓住了
Gotcha!
-想得美 毛球 -诺姆呢
- Nice try, fur ball. - Where's Norm?
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
不说话
Silent type, huh?
变成格鲁布以后就会说了吧
Maybe he'll talk after he's Grubbinized.
不要
Please don't.
我是好怪物
I'm a good monster.
我不是黎帕格者
I'm not a Repugnian.
我只是
I was just...
在找一盏古董灯
looking for a vintage lamp.
在关门的商店里
In a closed store?
够了
I've heard enough.
把这个坏蛋变成格鲁布吧
Let's Grubbinize this scoundrel.
按住他
Hold him down.
等等 他说了他不是黎帕格者
Wait. He said he wasn't Repugnian.
我们来看看
We'll see about that.
-抱歉 -没事
- Oh, sorry. - No problem.
没有口水
There's no drool?
我说了 我不是黎帕格者
I told you, I'm not a Repugnian.
但你还是个骗子
You're still a liar.
我们该怎么处置他
What should we do with him?
带他去娱乐室吧
Let's take him to the Fun Room.
娱乐室 娱乐室 娱乐室 娱乐室
Fun Room! Fun Room! Fun Room! Fun Room!
快点 埃弗
Come on, Ev.
都是我的功劳
Oh, yeah. All me, baby.
都是我
All me...
诺姆肯定是用这个来观察娱乐室的
Norm must use this to watch the Fun Room.
我好想他
I miss him so much.
伙计
Okay, buddy.
娱乐室吧
The thing about the Fun Room is...
很讽刺
it's ironic.
-进去 -拜托
- Get in there. - Please...
现在怎么办
So, what now?
我妈让坏人坦白的时候
When my mom needs to make a bad guy talk,
她喜欢玩"好警♥察♥ 坏警♥察♥"的小游戏
she likes to play a little game called "Good cop, bad cop."
-我当坏警♥察♥ -我也要
- Bad cop dibs. - Double dibs.
为了挽救诺姆 我什么都愿意
To save Norm, I'll do what I must.
那我是好警♥察♥了
Guess I'm the good cop, then.
我的搭档有点太过分了
Sorry about my partner. Little too much joe.
我是好警♥察♥ 给你一罐汽水
I'm Officer Good, and I want to give you a soda.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
但你要告诉我们诺姆去哪了
After you tell us what happened to Norm.
我说 我说
I'll talk, I'll talk!
诺姆
Norm, yes, uh...
诺姆是我
Norm's my...
朋友
friend.
-朋友 -我今天来他店里
- Friend? - I came into his shop today
买♥♥盏灯
to buy a lamp.
诺姆说他会关店
Norm said he'd keep the store closed
所以我不会碰到别人
so I wouldn't run into any humans.
-你没有人类服装 -没有
- You don't have a human suit? - No.
我住森林里
I, uh... I live in the... forest,
所以我不需要
so I wouldn't need it, really.
总之我到了这里 诺姆不在
Anyway, I got here, Norm wasn't around.
但你们进来了 我吓坏了
But you kids came in, and I-I... I freaked out.
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表