剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
我想把你们吓跑
I-I tried to scare you away.
真的
That's the truth.
雷恩
Wren.
-他听起来很诚恳 -不 哥们
- He sounds sincere. - No, brah.
他在撒谎 我可以证明
He's lying, and I can prove it.
你把楼上的灯弄坏了
So, you break that lamp upstairs?
是的 但那是个意外
Yeah, but it was an accident.
但一般来说弄坏了 就得买♥♥
But you know what they say: you break it, you buy it.
付钱吧
So pay up.
你有钱吧 麦克
You have the money, don't you, Mac?
什么
What? I mean, uh...
如果我要买♥♥灯 就会带钱的
'Cause if I was gonna buy a lamp, I'd bring money.
不是吗
Wouldn't you?
-她很棒啊 -太棒了
- She's good. - Real good.
我太傻了 我一定是
Ha, silly me. I-I must have forgotten
把钱包落在森林了
my wallet in the forest.
坏警♥察♥ 你觉得呢
Hey, bad cops. What you think about that?
埃弗雷特警探觉得
Detective Everett says
你可以开始哭泣了
you got the right to start crying.
没错 汪汪
Yeah! Bark, bark, bark, bark.
坦白从宽
Out with it.
-诺姆在哪 -你吃了他 不是吗
- Where's Norm? - You ate him, didn't you?
像熟食三明治一样
Ate him like a deli sandwich.
汪汪汪 汪汪汪
Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark. Woof!
我没有 停下
I didn't! Please stop!
拜托
Please!
够了
All right, that's enough.
让我和他一对一地谈谈
Let me talk to him one-on-one.
好吗
Okay?
好了 伙计 别玩了
Okay, there, buddy. Let's stop playing games.
是时候坦白了
It's time to have a heart-to-heart.
如果你真的是好怪物
If you really are a good monster,
请告诉我诺姆在哪里
please tell me where Norm is.
我不知道
I-I don't know.
别撒谎了 他是我的朋友 好吗
Stop lying. He's my friend, okay?
我这一辈子 人们都叫我懦夫
You know, all my life, people have called me a wimp,
我相信他们
and I believed them.
但是诺姆 他说我可以拯救宇宙
But Norm, he saw me and said I could save the universe.
你不知道这对我这样的孩子意味着什么
You don't know what that means to a kid like me.
我会一直相信你的 伙计
I'll always believe in you, bud.
离我远点
Get away from me!
雷诺德 是我 诺姆
Reynold, it's me, Norm.
他在攻击雷诺德 快走
He's attacking Reynold. Come on!
我是怪物 我很抱歉
All right, look, I'm a monster. I'm sorry.
我的人类服装在楼上 请帮我拿过来
My human suit's upstairs. Get it, help me, please.
别告诉别人
Don't tell the others.
把手从他身上拿开 黑猩猩
Get your hands off him, jocko!
除了我 没有人伤害我弟弟
Nobody hurts my baby brother but me.
把手举起来
Get your mitts up.
-你还好吗 雷诺德 -我很好
- You okay, Reynold? - Yeah, no, I'm fine.
我要出去一下
I, uh... I just need to step out for a sec.
冷静一下
Get my head on straight.
要我一起吗
Want me to come with?
不 继续审讯他
No, uh, keep questioning him.
他随时都会招的
He'll crack any minute now.
你把服装放哪儿了
Where did you put your suit?
汪汪
Bark, bark.
你有五秒钟的时间告诉我们诺姆在哪里
You got five seconds to tell us where Norm is.
五 四 三 二
Five, four, three, two...
这是开着的吗
Uh, is this thing on?
诺姆
Norm!
伙计们 快住手
Hey, guys, stop what you're doing.
那是我的朋友
That's my, uh, friend.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
普吉餐厅在供应美味的爵士乐早午餐
They've got a nice jazz brunch over at Pudge's.
我很抱歉 这是个大误会
I'm sorry. This is just one big misunderstanding.
那是杰夫 他是基波沃珀
That's Jeff. He's a... Gibber-whopper.
是个好怪物
A good monster.
他是我的客户
And he's a customer of mine.
收集古董灯的
Collects antique lamps.
总是忘带钱包
Always forgets his wallet.
就是我
That's me.
他在森林怎么给灯供电
How's he got power for his lamps out in the forest?
太阳能电池板
Solar panels.
太阳能电池板 杰夫就这样
Solar panels. That's so Jeff.
总之 真的是个大误会
Anyhoo, it's all just one big kerfuffle.
放杰夫走吧
What do you say we let Jeff go, huh?
不行 我们不信任他
Can't do it. We don't trust him.
-他袭击了雷诺德 -他知道得太多了
- He attacked Reynold. - He knows too much.
放我们出去
Hey, let us out of here!
-汪汪汪 -该死 不
- Bark, bark, bark! - Oh, dang. No!
诺姆 你在干什么
Norm, what are you doing?
你得告诉他们真♥相♥
You need to tell them the truth.
不
No.
我有个好主意 听我指挥
I got something better. Just follow my lead.
-注意 -别动
- Watch where you're g... - Hold still.
一点也不像大象
That looks nothing like an elephant.
上次我们就出去了
It helped us break out last time.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
什么都行 真的
Anything. Literally anything.
伙计们 闭嘴 又开始了
Guys, stop. It's happening again.
我们又在娱乐室内讧了
The Fun Room's tearing us apart!
骗过诺姆很容易
Fooling Norm was easy.
可惜被你们识破了
But you kids saw right through me.
不错嘛 但我还是逃掉了
Not bad. Of course, I still got away with it.
跟老诺姆说再见吧
Say good-bye to old Norm.
不
No!
住手 你这个怪物
Stop, you fiend.
是我 魔法诺德
Behold, it is I, Mer-nold.
-太棒了 -抓住他
- Yes! - Get him!
你认为你的假魔杖能阻止我吗
You think your make-believe wand can stop me?
雷诺德
Reynold!
你打不过基波沃珀的
You're no match for a Gibber-whopper.
我们是宇宙中最强大的怪物
We're the strongest monsters in the universe.
我们会做什么 我们拿黎帕格者当早餐的
We-- what do we do?-- we eat Repugnians for breakfast.
赶紧放弃吧 不然就得付出代价
So give up now or pay the price.
我把你当朋友 杰夫
I thought you were my friend, Jeff.
我把灯都卖♥♥给你了
I sold you all those lamps.
然后我转手大赚了一笔
Which I resold at a profit!
我的眼睛 他在干什么
My eye! Hmm, what's he doing?
把魔杖放下 孩子
Put down that wand, kid!
那不是玩具
It's not a toy.
烟消云散
Good bibbidi-bobbidi-bye!
你把他送到哪儿去了 雷诺德
Where did you send him, Reynold?
送走了
Away.
雷诺德好强
Reynold's gone hard-core.
说清楚 以后没有
So just to be clear, there are no more secret monster customers
神秘怪物客户了吧
we should know about?
没错 没有秘密怪物了
Correct. No secret monsters here.
我需要一个月来放松了
I think I need a mental health month.
我们都一样
Yeah, we all do.
去我家
Come on. Let's go to my place
玩班杰的电子游戏吧
and play some of Benji's video games.
-好啊 -我
- I'm in. - Oh, I, uh...
我把电♥话♥落楼下了
I think I left my phone downstairs.
你们先去 我一会就来
Go on. I'll catch up.
抱歉 雷诺德 今早我被那盏灯绊倒了
I'm sorry, Reynold. I-I tripped on that lamp this morning
咖啡洒身上了
and spilled coffee on myself.
我只能把服装洗了
Had to wash my suit.
我真是太笨了
It was stupid, clumsy.
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表