剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
why don't we pass the time with a little bossa nova?
我知道你们有多爱波萨诺伐
I know how much you Repugnians just love the bossa nova.
波萨诺伐
Bossa nova?
♪ 满身痰 又哑又丑 ♪
♪ Full of phlegm, and dumb and ugly... ♪
雷恩
Wren,
既然我们要死了 我只想告诉你
if this is the end, I just want to tell you,
我原谅你的一切
I forgive you for everything.
少来 约翰尼·雷瓜
Cram it, Johnny Thunderklutz.
我们被困在这里都是因为你
You're the reason we're stuck down here in the first place.
什么 这怎么是我的错
What? How is this my fault?
如果不是你浪费那么多时间
Uh, let's see. If you hadn't wasted so much time
让我们听牛轧城小破曲
on making us listen to that lame-o Nougatown song,
我们就能准时到服装店
we would have gotten to the costume store on time,
买♥♥到小林肯的服装
gotten our Lincoln Jr. Costumes,
这一切都不会发生了
and none of this would have ever happened.
不是我说
Not that anyone's to blame here,
我一开始就不想变成小林肯
but I never even wanted to be Lincoln Jr. In the first place.
我又不喜欢你的蠢男友 卢迪·图兹
I don't even like your stupid boyfriend, Roody Tootz.
他不是我男友
He is not my boyfriend!
露西 记下来
Lucy, write that down.
你自己写
You write it down.
把这个也写下来
And write this down, too.
我不是你的记录员
I'm not your writer-downer.
伙计们
Come on, guys.
我妈总说 团队合作能让梦想成真
My mom always says "Teamwork makes the dream work."
是吗 你强迫我们陷入盖尔
Really? Was it teamwork when you forced us all
这么明显的怪物陷阱也算团队合作吗
into Gail's obvious monster trap?
至少我有提建议
At least I'm making suggestions
而不是无脑听雷恩的指挥
instead of just doing whatever Wren tells me to do.
你不如把这个也写下来
Why don't you write that down?
我会写在你的坟墓上
I'll write it on your grave!
来啊
Hey, now!
-埃弗雷特 -露西
- Everett! - Lucy!
看路啊
Watch where you're going.
你才要看路
You watch where you're going.
-拜托 -住手
- Oh, please! - Stop...
这根本不是
That is not true at all...
还剩两分钟
Two minutes left.
无论终极代价是多少
Whatever the ultimate price is,
也不可能比永远和你们在一起更糟了
it can't be worse than being stuck with you guys forever.
伙计们 你们看到了吗
Guys, are you seeing what I'm seeing?
终极代价还有一分钟
One minute until the ultimate price.
如果我们再也不想见面
All right. If we never want to see each other again,
就必须合作起来
we're going to have to work together.
雷诺德 你先来
Reynold, you start.
你是躯干
You'll be the body.
雷恩 你是獠牙
Wren, you're the tusks.
对不起
Sorry.
埃弗雷特 到你了 你是四肢
Everett, your turn. You're the trunk.
别担心
Don't mind me.
不会的
I won't.
最后一步
Now for the finishing touch.
你为什么能在最上面
Why do you get to be at the top?
因为我是耳朵
Because I'm the ears.
我也可以是耳朵
I could be the ears.
-五 -就是这样
- Five. - This is it.
变成大象
Be the elephant.
四
Four.
三
Three.
二
Two.
一
One.
我并不关心啊
N-Not that I, uh, I care or anything,
但你们还好吗
but are you guys okay?
-没事 -没觉得有啥坏了
- Meh. - Doesn't feel like anything's broken.
我的眼镜丢了
I lost my glasses.
这里
Here.
对不起 我说你无脑听雷恩的指挥
I'm sorry I said you only do what Wren says.
如果你没想到那个计划
If you hadn't thought of that plan...
我们就全完了
We'd all be toast.
也有你们的功劳
Aw, it was you guys, too.
团队合作确实能让梦想成真
I guess teamwork really does make the dream work.
我居然真的说出来了
I can't believe I just said that.
天啊
Oh, boy.
-诺姆 -发生什么事了
- Norm! - What happened?
我以为这里会有很多黎帕格者呢
I thought I was gonna find a bunch of Repugnians down here.
我们的服装被一只脏格鲁布偷走了
A lousy Grubbin stole our costumes.
你去哪了 诺姆
Where were you, Norm?
你们没看牌子吗
Didn't you read the sign?
看了 鱼钓在还是什么意思
Yeah. What's "Enog nihsif" Mean?
-什么 -密♥码♥啊
- What? - You know. The code?
什么密♥码♥
Uh, I don't know anything about a code.
我在湖边等你们呢
I've just been waiting for you out at the lake.
写得挺直白的啊
I... thought it was pretty straightforward.
有时候傻人有傻福啊
Sometimes not being clever is clever.
你现在能告诉我们了吗
Could you tell us about that stuff now?
好
All right.
那是一百年前的事了
It was 100 years ago.
从一开始
Since the beginning of time,
怪兽就进入了我们的世界
monsters have crossed over into our world.
在深夜
In the dead of night,
我们和无数其他维度之间会打开很多道传送门
portals open between our dimension and countless others.
大多数通过这些传送门的怪物都是好人
Now, most of the monsters that come through these portals
只想在地球上开始新的生活
are good and only want to start a new life here on Earth.
但是一百年前
But 100 years ago,
有些怪物的意图很邪恶
some monsters arrived with more diabolical intentions.
黎帕格者
The Repugnians.
他们来奥本霍尔是想偷
They came to Auburn Hollow looking to steal
我们著名的糖果牛轧糖
every last ounce of our famous candy nougat.
牛轧糖能让他们进化 使他们更强大
Nougat transforms them, makes them more powerful.
有了牛轧糖 他们就可以组建一支强大的军队
With the nougat, they could've formed an army strong enough
接管宇宙
to take over the universe.
但是四个穿着魔法服装的勇敢孩子
But four brave kids in magical costumes
站出来阻止了他们
stepped up and stopped them.
黎帕格者被打败了 跑回家了
The Repugnians were defeated and ran back home.
然而 有些人决定留下来
Some of them, however, decided to stay
完成任务 不计后果
and complete the mission, no matter what.
黎帕格下个传送门
The next portal to Repugnia
将在一百年后开启
is set to open exactly 100 years later.
今年万圣节之夜
This Halloween night.
没错 鲍勃在矿井里就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what that Bob guy was talking about in the mine.
你们进矿井了
You went into the mine?
诺姆 你怎么知道这么多
Norm, how do you know so much about this?
因为最初四个孩子的服装
Because my great-great-granddad made the costumes
是我曾曾祖父做的
for the original four kids.
-怎么做的呢 -就像我做你们的服装一样
- But how? - Same way I made your costumes.
我有个秘密的家族秘法
With a secret family recipe
代代相传
passed down from generation to generation.
我说了是秘密
I said secret!
可以让我们给服装注入魔法
It allows us to infuse the costumes with magic.
但最重要的是孩子们的想象力
But the most important part is a child's imagination.
幼儿和嬉皮士才有想象力
Imagination's for toddlers and hippies.
随你怎么叫 但你们的想象力很丰富
Call it what you like, but you kids have got oodles of it.
再加上一点我的魔法汁就可以了
Combine that with a little bit of my magic sauce and boom!
进化城市
Transformation city.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
我等待你们这样的孩子很久了
I've been waiting a long time for kids like you.
为即将到来的战争做好准备
Preparing for the coming war.
-战争 -我一个人不行
- War? - I can't do it alone.
但是 我的服装加上你们的想象力
But together, with my costumes and your imagination...
你们的技术
Uh, your skills.
就可以拯救城市 世界 整个宇宙
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表