剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
Roody Tootz.
是他 是他 是他
It's him, it's him, it's him, it's him, it's him.
♪ 图兹时间到 ♪
♪ It's Tootz time. ♪
图兹
Tootz!
伙计们
Wow, dudes.
看看这些豪华的
Look at all these official deluxe
小亚伯的正式服装
Abe Jr. Costumes.
参加我的电影首映式时
You better wear them when you join me
一定要和我一起穿哦 不然就是
at my movie premiere or be...
♪ 最逊的孩子了 ♪
♪ The lamest kid alive. ♪
看看这个老鼠屎
Well, look at this black sheep.
这是手工制♥作♥的小亚伯服装吗
Yo, is that a handmade Abe Jr. Costume?
是的 配有坚不可摧的镀铬
Yep. Complete with indestructible chrome plating
和喷气背包
and a jetpack add-on.
喷气背包
Jetpack?
♪ 剧透警告 ♪
♪ Spoiler alert. ♪
电影里可没有喷气背包
There's no jetpack in the movie.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
那是什么电影
And what movie is that?
《小亚伯·林肯 超维度英雄》
Abe Lincoln Jr.: Inter-Dimensional Mega Hero.
由我卢迪·图兹主演
Starring me, Roody Tootz.
图兹
Tootz!
孩子 你叫什么名字
Hey, kid, what's your name?
费利西亚·琼斯
Uh, Felicia Jones.
谁
Who?
小亚伯·林肯
I mean, Abe Lincoln Jr.
我认识那个人
Hey, I know that guy.
很高兴见到你 亚伯
Nice to meet you, Abe.
亚伯 亚伯 泰迪·罗斯福
Abe, Abe... Teddy Roosevelt?
眼镜不错啊 泰德
Nice glasses, Ted.
但说真的 林肯不戴眼镜
But seriously, guy, Lincoln didn't wear glasses.
我说的对吗 我说的对吗
Am I right? Am I right?
自♥制♥小姐 我们又见面了
Oh, and Little Miss Homemade, we meet again.
吓人 每次都觉得很有趣
Psych! Ha ha. It's funny every time.
我叫雷恩·卡弗 我是你在线频道的
My name is Wren Carver, and I'm your online channel's
第一粉丝
number-one fan.
虽然我的附加组件不是官方发♥售♥
And while my add-ons aren't official, per se,
但这比商店卖♥♥的垃圾酷炫多了
they're way cooler than some store-bought lame-o...
伙计
Dude.
♪ 总之 ♪
♪ Anyway. ♪
孩子 你做得很好
Kid, you did great.
我需要你帮忙
I could definitely use your help...
把剩菜包起来 毕竟这么多锡纸呢
wrapping up leftovers, 'cause it's tinfoil.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
这家伙
This guy...
如果喷气背包能用的话 就很酷了
Now, if that jetpack worked, that'd be impressive.
不是吗
Wouldn't it?
-不要变身 -不不不
- Don't power up. Don't power up. - No, no, no, no...
喷气背包
The jetpack...
只是装饰品
is just for show.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ 逊 ♪
♪ Lame. ♪
评委们该打分了
But hey, it's time for the judges to do their job.
在他们考虑的时候 我给大家奉上一份大礼
But while they deliberate, I go a special treat for y'all.
独家首播的预告片
A never-before-seen trailer
《小亚伯·林肯 超维度英雄》
for Abe Lincoln Jr.: Inter-Dimensional Mega Hero.
播放
Hit it.
7080年后
Fourscore and 7,000 years in the future,
我们的祖先创造了一个新的国家
our forefathers brought forth a new nation,
惊心动魄地
conceived in awesomeness...
战斗
...to kick butt...
消灭坏人
annihilate bad guys...
救回那个女孩
...get the girl...
消灭更多的坏人
annihilate more bad guys...
什么时候诋毁葛底斯堡演说
Since when does disgracing the Gettysburg Address
加上爆♥炸♥就等于电影了
plus explosions equal a movie?
太棒了
Oh, it is so good.
♪ 我拿到了比赛结果 ♪
Well... ♪ I got the contest results. ♪
伙计们 有三个人打成了平手
Folks, we got a three-way tie.
伙计们 她有机会啊
Guys, she's got a chance.
但首先 我们有两个失败者
But first, we got us two losers.
对不起 泰迪 下次戴隐形眼镜吧
Sorry, Teddy. Next time, get contacts.
该怎么评价这位呢
And where to even start with this one.
我知道了 如果不想变成垃圾
Oh, I know, get store-bought if you don't want to be
就去商店买♥♥吧
a piece of garbage!
-去商店买♥♥ 孩子们 -去商店买♥♥
- Store-bought, kids. - Store-bought!
为胜者鼓掌吧
But, hey, let's give our winners a hand.
干得好 伙计们
Good job, you guys.
卢迪
Roody...
拍照时间 亚伯们
Picture time, Abe-ers.
真是个特别的夜晚
What a special night, you guys.
走吧
Come on.
妈妈 你还好吗
Hey, mama, you okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm just great.
多亏你们 我没变身
Thanks to you guys, I didn't power up
好好教训卢迪一顿
and really bit the biscuit with Roody.
多亏我们 你才没有暴露自己
Thanks to us, you didn't totally blow our cover.
不管怎样 我要赢得这场比赛
I'm winning this contest no matter what.
但是 雷恩
But, Wren...
抱歉 我听不见你说话
I'm sorry, I can't hear you
我的无敌喷气背包声音太大了
because of the exhaust from my mighty jetpack.
讲道理 她能忍♥到现在变身已经很不错了
To be fair, I'm surprised she didn't power up sooner.
看着摄像机 说茄 什么
Look at the camera and say chee... What?
什么
What?
踢 剁 剁
Kick. Chop, chop.
轻拍
Slappy slap.
虽然你们想赢 但胜者已经出现了
Okay, you wannabes, there's a new winner in town.
这个家伙
This guy.
是我
Me.
茄子
Boosh.
准备好和我见面打招呼了吗
Are you ready for your meet and greet?
我终于能和你聊天了
I can't believe I finally get to talk to you.
我是你的死忠粉
I'm, like, your biggest fan.
卢迪 就剩咱俩了
Roody, now that I got you alone,
我要跟你说说我的同人小说
I gotta tell you about my fanfic.
是关于小亚伯和他不可或缺的助手斯基皮的
It's about Abe Jr. And his indispensable sidekick Skippy.
那是我的椅子
Yo, that's my chair.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
没事 孩子
No problemo, kid.
听起来不错 继续说
That all sounds great. Tell me more about it.
你和我 我是说斯基皮
So, what happens is, you and I... I mean Skippy...
怎么了
Hey, what-what's happening?
我们带你去见鲍勃
We're taking you to Bob.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我的头发
My hair.
什么
What?
我的脸
My face!
我英俊的人脸
My quirkily handsome human face.
你是黎帕格者
You're a Repugnian?
还给我
Give it back!
你们还想阻止我们
You monster-fighting twerps are trying to stop us.
剧透警告 你们赢不了的
Spoiler alert: you'll never win.
黎帕格者
Hey, you Repugnians,
给你们点颜色看看
this is where a one-liner goes.
伙计们
Guys.
卢迪去哪儿了
Now, where'd Roody go?
孩子 把我的摇钱树还给我
Hey, kid, give me back my moneymaker.
你是说帅气的小脸蛋吗
You mean your pretty little face?
现在是我的了 我要放网上卖♥♥
It's mine now. I'm gonna sell it online.
你太好斗了
Oh, you're so scrappy.
尝尝这个
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表