剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表
We can save the town, the world, the whole universe!
宇宙
Universe?
但无法保证你们能活下来
Now, there's no guarantee you'll survive,
所以如果你们想考虑一下的话
so if you want to think about it, um...
为了胜利
I'm in it to win it.
那些怪物要完蛋了
Those monsters are going down.
我也加入 胜利就更好了
I'm also in. And winning is preferable.
雷诺德
Reynold?
他要去哪里 雷诺德
Where's he going? Reynold.
雷诺德
Reynold!
-雷诺德 等等 -雷诺德 停下
- Reynold, wait. - Reynold, stop!
雷诺德 回来
Reynold, come back.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
这边
This way.
我能听到他的呼吸声
I can hear him breathing.
他真的得锻炼了
He is really out of shape.
雷诺德
Reynold?
对不起 雷恩
I'm sorry, Wren.
我做不到 我和你不同
I can't do this. I'm not you.
雷诺德 等等
Reynold, wait!
诺曼森 这下你高兴了
Well, Normathan, I hope you're happy.
你把雷诺德吓跑了
You scared Reynold away.
无法保证你们能活下来
"There's no guarantee you'll survive"?
他不吃面包皮
He won't eat bread crusts
就因为他觉得可能会窒息
because he thinks they're a choking hazard.
你在想什么呢
What were you thinking?
-我 -没错
- I-- uh... - Exactly.
你没想 给我
You weren't. Give me that.
帮我们选一些新服装
Now help us pick out some new costumes
让我们去找我的宝贝兄弟
so we can find my baby bro.
没有什么能像当地历史一样让我开心了
Nothing cheers me up quite like local history.
由奥本霍尔的创始人斯科托普卢斯·奥本
First chunk of nougat ever extracted from Auburn Hollow
亲自提取的第一块牛轧糖
by the town founder himself, Scottopolis Auburn.
对不起 奥本博士
I'm sorry, Dr. Auburn.
我也想保护你的城市
I wish I could protect your town,
但我做不到
but I'm just not that kid.
你们找到了吗
Did you guys find anything?
我没闻到他的味道
I don't smell him.
这里没有鬼
No ghost here.
一定有很多光谱干扰
Must be a lot of spectral interference.
你不是捉鬼的吗
Aren't you supposed to be a ghost catcher?
那你推理一下啊
Then why don't you deduce something?
你不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗
Aren't you supposed to be Sherlock Holmes?
-夏洛克谁 -福尔摩斯 你的服装
- Sherlock who? - Holmes. Your costume?
我推理发现你错了 亲爱的埃弗雷特
I deduced your mistake, my dear Everett.
你是说
I think you mean...
-帽子侦探吧 -帽子侦探
- Hat Detective. - Hat Detective?
那个戴着酷帽子和放大镜的英国人
The British guy with the cool hat and the magnifying glass?
很多老电影里都有他
He's been in a ton of old movies and stuff.
是的 那个角色叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Yes, and that character's name is Sherlock Holmes.
帽子侦探
Hat Detective.
-伙计们 过来 -怎么了
- Hey, guys, come here. - What is it?
牛轧糖 樟脑丸
Nougat... mothballs...
情绪动荡
emotional turmoil.
我们没走错
We're on the right track.
对啊 雷诺德一定是进城了
Of course. Reynold must be heading into town.
-所以我们 -我们跟着气味走
- So all we have to do is... - We just got to follow the scent
就能找到他了
and we'll run right into him.
谁在碰牛轧糖展品
Hey, who's touching the nougat display?
不好意思
Um, excuse me?
你好啊
Well, hello.
你看什么呢
What are you staring at?
你去哪了
Now where did you go?
出来和我打啊 孩子
Come out and fight me, kid!
住手
Hey, stop that.
你来阻止我啊
Why don't you make me?
你踢了努格矿工
You kicked Nougey the Miner!
矿场金丝雀
The mine canaries!
淘牛轧糖立体模型
The Nougat Rush diorama...
不 住手
No! Stop!
这是有历史意义的
This stuff is historic.
住手 拜托
Stop! Please.
拜托
"Please"?
拜托
Uh, please.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我就拿这个有历史意义的牛轧糖吧
I'll be taking this historic nougat now.
除非你想阻止我
Unless you care to stop me.
我想也不会
Didn't think so.
再见
Bye-bye!
眼泪 后悔 他在这里
Tears, regret. He's here.
汪汪
Woof, woof.
小镇历史展览馆
The town history exhibit.
我早该想到的 走吧
I should've known. Come on.
快点
Hurry up!
那是丹尼斯吗 我妈的理发师
Is that Denise? My mom's hairdresser?
肯定不是雷诺德
It's definitely not Reynold.
我兄弟呢 怪物
Where's my brother, freak show?
你见不到他了
You'll never see him again.
你干了什么
What have you done?
他那么年轻 那么天真
He was so young, so innocent.
什么 不不 我是说你看不到他了
What? No, no, I meant, you'll never see him again.
他好像隐形了
I don't know, he's invisible or something.
对啊 他的鬼装
Oh, right. His ghost costume.
这很误导人啊
Well, that was still pretty misleading,
我们还是要和你战斗
and we're still gonna fight you.
太好了
Excellent.
露西 埃弗雷特
Lucy, Everett!
我们来帮你 雷恩
We got you, Wren!
汪汪
Arf, arf.
伙计们
Guys!
尝尝这个
Take this!
该死
Nuts.
雷恩 你没事吧
Wren! Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Y-Yeah, yeah. I'm good.
小心
Look out!
最后的老怪
Aw, yeah, final boss.
爸 你说谁是废物啊
Who's a loser now, Dad?
我动不了了
I'm stuck.
这些服装更适合追踪
Well, these costumes really are better for tracking
而不是与怪物战斗
than fighting monsters.
埃弗雷特
Duh, Everett.
别说废话了 快帮忙
Stop boysplaining, and help.
旅游巴士的第一天
The first day of the tour bus.
-救命 -雷恩
- Help! - Wren?
至少你们这些弱者还敢战斗
Well, at least you weaklings put up a fight.
虽然不够打
Sure, it wasn't much of one,
但还是比那个吓坏了的小鬼宝宝要好
but still better than that scared little ghost baby.
别那样说我兄弟
Don't talk about my brother like that.
只有我能叫他吓坏了的小鬼宝宝
Only I can call him a scared little ghost baby.
他害怕毛毛虫又怎样
So what if he's afraid of caterpillars?
在白天也使用夜灯又怎样
So what if he uses a night-light even during the day?
我只说了第一个
I only said the first thing.
你暗示了后面两个
The rest was implied.
我的鬼怪探测器反应好大
Hey, my ghost net. It's going crazy!
我说了那东西不管用
I told you that thing didn't work.
它很好用
It's working just fine.
这个古老的牛轧糖有个坏处
One thing about this old nougat.
是你
You?
对你的牙齿不好
It's bad for your teeth.
快跑吧 小格鲁布
Get out of here, you little Grubbin!
雷诺德
剧集 | 万圣节作战(2019) | 导航列表